Writ Update 21 April-conversation btwn PH

wida thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Lalit is shouting gayatri, prem but no one comes he take the phone but than he falls down. Meher sees this and is running towards him. She crys and says lalit uncle what is happening with you get up chahu. She says what should i do no one is at home. She sees the phones and call prem but prems phone is with ashelsha. She says prem come fast home lalit uncles isnt good but ashles cut the phone. Ashlesha says how dare she to call prem and kya bakwaas bol rahi thi. She sees that lalit uncle havent medicines any more and run.

At prems office the manager comes and tells him about what happened. And says that the girl dont apologize to them but fight with them. Prem says give her the salary of 1 mont and say to her to leave the job.

Manager comes back and say get out of here to Heer. Heer says please dont do this, dont fire me. The manager says dont waste my time this are boss order. Go away from heer or should i call the watchman. She walks away and the manager say to the sameer my new boss says sorry to you because of the behaviour of this girl. Heer hears this and wipes her tears.

Heer in her normal clothes says job is gone what should i do know and the zameen and mehers study. She walks...when she is outside prem opens his window he has a file in his hand and all the papers blow away. Heer picks the papers. Prem sees her and heer sees prem. The papers fell down from her hand she walks away and prem comes to her adn says roko but she dont stop and he runs to her. He say stop i have to talk to you . Heer says kya baat karenge aap. that you did a good thing because you hired me and that you are the  boss of this hotel and me a servant. Mr. prem juneja you aer the boss of this hotel you can hire people us insaan ki ghalati ho ya na hoon. Kitni mushkil se mujhe yeh job milgayie adn you you tooked it away from me with out i did a wrong thing. Oh yah i did a wrong think meine ap ne izaat bachana chahata. Maybe your staff members fulfill najaes khwahishe of you customers but i wont do it. She says i cant live with out my izaat. He says why is there so much pain in your eyes you are  that girl i saw in shiv mandir. You runned away from there and after that you came in my room jo bhi hoon you dont haev to think anymore. If i gave you pain than i will take it away too. He says i heard something different about you i fired you with out i knewed the truth i should not have done that. He hold her hand(such a sweet scene)and they look at each others eyes. Prem says chalo mere saath and takes her with him. They go to the room of Sameer. He walks towards them he says i am Prem juneja boss of this hotel do you know this girl. he says ya because of this girl mujhe choth ahi thi but i haev forgiven her. Prem say she dont has forgiven you. Prem says to Heer hit him i am your boss i am saying hit him just slap him adn Heer slaps himπŸ˜ƒ.

Meher is at a chemist's shop she calls prem again but ashlesha cut it again but Meher calls again but she cuts again she takes the medicines .

She is back home and then Daljeet comes and say apne ankeh kolyeh adn says to Meher kya kya tune did u put poisin in his food. She says to Meher get lost of her.

Prem says to Sameer get lost of  i dont have place for your sort of people. Manager comes adn say please sir come fast there is phone from your home they said it is urgent and he goes. Just when Heer goes away Aslesha comes adn asks what happened. He tells her what happened adn say mein apne be izati ki badla longa . Ashlesha says please forget it he is my fiance he say noo. Sameer says come on Bobby lets go. They show a whole gang of sameer they want to open a door but then the next heroo Preet comes adn hold sameers hand adn Harman is ther too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Thank u!! looks like an interesting epi!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
prem-heer rocked the show....
sanju4eva thumbnail
was a rocking epi! !! πŸ‘

thanks again! Edited by sanju4eva - 16 years ago
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Episode πŸ‘ πŸ‘..thanksss a lot!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Interesting, looks like what we have been waiting for FINALLY happened!
ArjunRoshan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now wen r they going 2 show prem-heer finally together!
Thanz 4 the updt!
ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
thnx so much for the update!!! Ur fabulous!!!
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx widu πŸ‘ πŸ‘
to be true when i missed out 1 line i thought ash begged heer to do nth to sammeer as he is her fianceπŸ˜†.. n i was like πŸ˜• .i thought ash n sammer were lovers but becoz of her mother n money sHe is marrying prem πŸ˜†
Edited by yulZ - 16 years ago
iluvrobbie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks!! was a great epi...loved the scene between Prem n Heer wen he says, tumhari ankhon mein itna dard kyu hai...it was jus fab....