April 21 Brief Written/Pics/Video Update

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak..

Nothing really to say πŸ€”

Will take loads of pics if this is the leap, just for the sake of it πŸ˜†

Please remember this is only a show!
Everything shown on TV is just fake.. none of it is real.. the actors are seperate from the characters 😊 

Pray for the TV.. goin by past records.. this tv decides to blow on me when something 'interesting' happens... meri kismat 

Theres a chnage in the KS logo!

Monday 21st April 2008

The show starts with the hymns... (hey the creative head is Mitu)

Theres a 16 year leap and we're taken around the house!

Meera gets up and hits the alarm.. she turns the lights on and calls Jai's name.. but the bed is empty and she has blood on her hands.. she goes to hunt for JW.. theres a trial of blood.. Meera decides to follow it.. (they are tryin to make this scary πŸ˜†)

Theres alot of blood stains have to say.. Meera reaches a cupboard of where the blood is cuming.. she opens the cupboard and Jai falls on her.. he has a knife in his back... he then starts singing Happy Birthday

Meera sorta scolds Jai.. and hes acting like a child! 🀣 aWWWWWW! the prank was really good.. he tells her that the children made him do it and they hug..

Meri duniya plays and meera gets blessins ffrom everyone..

Jai asks where Ganga and krishna is.. and Piya piya plays.. ooo this is a rip of to Rani and Preity's dance!

You see Krishna and Ganga.. you can tell Krishnas the one in black.. modern..

And they dance.. they dance around JW.. (i like this JW)

Vidya is a book worm and Rano tells her to enjpy the dance.. Krishna and Ganga pull her to dance! (Tanu if you read this. its like the FB clip 🀣🀣 theres a party and she wants to read!)

Rano cries thinkin about Bani and Pia..

Back at the party Jai talks to Bani saying even 16 years later i still remember you, theres 'you' in the two children .. tomrw a proposal is cuming for Ganga tomrw

Ganga (or was it Krishna) shouts Mammma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EnterGurdeep with a paint brush! πŸ˜›

Part 2

The curtains blow and Ronita (?) is called.. the guy tells her that its her birthday today.. she should leave the picture shes tryin to cmplete (ooo they are a bengi family i think πŸ˜ƒ)

The guy tells her to get chnaged and come down.. today is another event too (sorry the word was toooooooooooo fast)

Then Ronita enters in traditional Bengi wear! πŸ‘πŸΌ Theres some words i will lmiss out.. i dnt know Bengali 😳

Everyone wishes her a Happy Bday and her face is revealed!

Ronita (for the sake of arguement im calling her that πŸ˜†) says her bday is today as she doesnt rememebr anything, she says theres an untold story.. however Calcutta is her city.. her family is here, her father is here..

Part 3

Jai is pacing up and down.. and Meera comes to tell him the ladke wale are goin to come..

Jai shouts he wants to wear a black suit and a matching tie! (OMG! i can hear the church singin!!!)

Meera tells him to drink water.. Jai shouts sayin i want my matchin tie and cufflinks.. (hes over stressin) Jai keeps calling meera yaar 🀣🀣

Meera tells him when Ganga was goin to college first time you were more nervous.. and when her braces were goin to come out you were more scared (hahahah lucky her!)

Jai says i cant help it yaar, when Ganga gets hurt i cant take it.. Meera tells him to relax everything will be okay..

Jai tells meera when the ladke wale come.. leave about 3-4 glasses as he may need it πŸ˜†

Back in Calcutta.. Ronita is drawing.. the father has bought a ticket to Mt Abu.. but she refuses to go.. Ronita says when shes completed the picture she will go back to Mt Abu.. but she wants to continue this picture as this one means alot to her..  (wonder if the picture will end up being JW πŸ€”)

The father says i have given you the rights that youdeserve the daughters rights, he says i dnt know why i feel that when u go back to Mt Abu you will get something out of it..

She says fine.. i will go Mt Abu.

END

--------------

It was a good episode.. i mean how will JW know hes with a killer? no one told him.. so he is obviously going to act like this..

I think the leap will be kinda interesting. i wonder hu the ladka wala is  πŸ˜†

Video Update By Magnificent

KS - Video Update - 21st April InD *HQ*

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
There is blood on the floor which meera is following.
smiles_uk thumbnail

thxxxxxxxxx

a killer always has nightmares ...i hope bani haunted meera in her dreams ... so she codnt get close to jai

Edited by smiles_uk - 16 years ago
Pachu.P thumbnail
Mitu's the creative head??? Lmaooooooo...story bttr be gud now Mitu!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh god tell me that its a dream of that witch meera
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mitu you became and creative head, tusi famous ho gayi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Meera 3rd birthday in ks
wateverr thumbnail

ewwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
im gna cry my heart out 😭

seriously ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ohh i thought ronitaπŸ˜† forgot everything..but she has to remember mt.abu doesnt sheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg im just so sad and going crazy πŸ˜†

thanks for the update tho hun πŸ˜‰

Edited by wateverr - 16 years ago
moonlitnight thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hehehe Mitdi πŸ˜‰

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Jai is celebrating that 🀬's bday!

dont say that K n G calles her Mom!!!!!!!!

Edited by moonlitnight - 16 years ago
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok so u are trying to tell me that ganga and krishna are OK with meera as their mother. but on the bright side jai may not be so lovey dovey to meera coz kids made him do this....
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanx! 🀒 hes with the thing in wm still!