Ankahee.......FF...Pt 16, pg 30, 18 July

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello and welcome ..........😊

Am attempting a non-frivolous Fan-Fiction this time.....apart from my Fairytale.....which has taken a beating considering the grim events on screen😆😆.........So until then ........this is for consideration.

Am dedicating this to three people.....

1. My beloved sis Sindhoo🤗.....(Chells, am sure you know why😳😳).....hope you can read it as much as you can

2. Karan Patel and Shubhangi Atre........our Robbie and Kasturi.......hope to see more of you guys and that too together in this serial😳

A special special thanks to my dearest Fari and Shweths🤗🤗....for bearing with me and encouraging me to write and for not throwing the first cut down the drain😆......Fari and Shweths.........you claim full responsibility for whats to follow now😆😳.......Thanks also to dear Shagun......Shugs, till I work out Raj Nikki...heres Robbie Kasturi on loan😳

Thanks also to whoever opens this thread.....for your patience and support......😊

Some things that can help whoever plans to read this

1. The language is primarily Hindi (Delhi based, Mumbai based), English and a bit of Punjabi....If anyone is serious about reading this😉....and needs to understand words...please pm and will try my best to answer.

2. Songs are indicated in color fonts......the backround songs in a dark green font......and the ones sung by Robbie in blue font.........As Robbie matures ....the voice used in the songs matures too.....some of the songs are not Bollywood........these are taken to match Karan Patel's heavy and husky toned voice😳.....and are actually sung by Pakistani (Strings, Jal, Atif, Rahat Fateh and Ali Haidar)...Bangladeshi (James).....and Indian (Mohit Chouhan, Kay Kay) singers and bands....And the theme song Mitwa......is in dark pink (red would have been too mushy😆)

3. Terms and places used are indeed actuals....especially Mumbai and Delhi.....of course, please dont map them😉😃

4. Pictures are used........purely for my own benefit😛......I cannot not drool over Robbie Sabharwal......so hope you guys dont mind it😉.

Want to convey my deepest gratitude, thanks and regards 😳 to the following lovely picture posters......
Shruti ...(my Shru 🤗 ) , Yummys , Smartc (Sana) , Queenkumar , MainEkHasina (Jules) , Spandana , Ms.Chandni .....And Sindhurd (mera chells ...Sindhoo🤗🤗🤗)

Thanks guys 🤗 ......for the awesome lovely pictures. Without your contribution Ankahee would be incomplete😳

5. Have tried to search up on the Law, educational and medical terms .......please excuse if am off the mark.

So ............come along.................😳 

Warm regards

JW😊

Key to the pages..........

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 3

Part 3: Page 6

Part 4: Page 7

Part 5: Page 9

Part 6: Page 10

Part 7: Page 12

Part 8: Page 15

Part 9: Page 17

Part 10: Page 20

Part 11: Page 23

Part 12: Page 26

Part 13: Page 28

Part 14: Page 32

Part 15: Page 34

Edited by JWMRK - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ok JW jus read right now that you are going to start a new FF Ankahee.

Intresting title.

Thats so good your starting a new FF i just cnt w8 2 read the first part. 👏👏
So post the first part soon & yh do post pikz of Robbie so we can drool over him 2 😳 😳 😳

W8n for your first part

Edited by PrInCeZz07 - 16 years ago
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

PART 1

Mumbai's up-market and fashionable Pali Hill district was just getting quieter with the advent of the night. The hustle bustle of its market; the frenzy of women doing the last minute groceries in the ever-on-the-run Mumbai; the steady stream of patrons slurping on pani puris and jalebi-rabdi in the ever popular Punjab Sweet House; the never-ending stream of traffic circling Pali Naka; the seemingly never-ending yet indispensable autorickshaws mingling with the BMWs, Mercs and SUVs of the rich; the wanderers around certain buildings hopeful of catching a sight of their favourite film and entertainment personalities ……everything was just the same.

As the midnight blue Skoda Octavia swivelled into "Devottam", the four storied building, that had now assumed an ever increasing star status, a genteel woman in a pastel peach shalwar and peach and olive green floral patterned kameez and dupatta, alighted from the car. As she picked up her handbag and leather bound folder, she addressed Viren, the long-employed driver. "Viren, khana kha lo aur thodi rest le lo. Phir 11.30 PM ko nikal lenge".

Viren "Ji saheb….saab apni Mercedes hi le jaana pasand karenge?"

'Haan, saamaan rakhwalo', she seemed to agree and entered the house. Ram Prasad, the Devottam caretaker. "Prasad bhai, sab arrangements ho gayi", she asked.

"Ji Bhabhi" Ram Prasad answered offering her a glass of water.

As she took a first sip she asked "Woh kahaan hai?".

Ram Prasad, "Apne room mein hain. Ajay saab aaye the, kaam niptaa kar ghar chalen gaye. Seedha airport aa jayenge keh gaye hain. Ariv saab tayyar ho rahen hain."

He took the glass from her and she asked again, "Khana kha liya hai donon ne?"

Ram Prasad, "Maine khana ke poocha to kahaa ki bhook nahi hain. Aapka wait karenge. Ab aap aayi hai to behtar hain…kuch to khayal rakhna chahiye….dopahar se sirf chai li hai."

She questioned, a tinge of concern evident in her voice "Dopahar se kuch khaya nahi…..tabiyat to thik hai…..phone pe to thik lag raha tha……Koi visitors aaye they kya?"

Ram Prasad: "Nahi Bhabhi….tabiyat to waise thik hai…. Kaafi busy rahen aaj,… Hinduja se aane ke baad….. Saab aur Ariv saab to studio mein they, Anandji ke saath….rehearsal mein lage hue they. Phir shaam ko, Ajay saab ke saath apne office mein busy rahen……..Bhabhi chai peena pasand karengi?"

"Hmmn….nahi rehne do"….she answered, the concern increasing… "Prasad Bhai aap khana lagayiye. Aadhe ghante mein aa jaate hai…waise bhi gyarah saade-gyarah baje nikalna hoga"…..and she walked up the stairs to the second level, she dialed Ajay's phone.

"Hello Auntie, ghar pahunch gayi aap….how did the meetings go", Ajay.

"Very good…thanks Ajay…the dossier you prepared was very informative…..the more I think of it the more I agree that we should so ahead with the Navi Mumbai north west location to build the hospital. It will have an access to the developing international airport and of course the Expressway……Its also accessible to the neighbouring villages rather than the trek to Mumbai."

Ajay: "Auntie, I am of the same view. I am for getting the plans ready and the memorandum of understanding (MOU) in place with the DCGI (Drugs Controller General of India). At least lets lodge an application for the company registration and an in-principal application with the DCGI for the research facilities. Lawyers se baat hui aapki?"

She said, "Yes I called them. They seemed very comfortable with the idea. Apparently there is this proposed new tax holiday for a five year span, which will be useful once.."

"Oh yes" Ajay seconded enthusiastically "I spoke to Uttam Uncle yesterday about it….in any case we will have time in Thailand to discuss in detail".

"Haan Ajay, I too will have a word with him…Achaa beta I wont take more time…Thanks for the good work today….till you come back I will arrange for the lawyers to begin the draft of the MOU while we put our heads together on this….And saw the press conference…as usual you did a good job Beta" she sounded pleased.

Ajay smiled and answered …"Thanks ….Auntie, I have a feeling he will win …..am just praying he does".

"Lets hope he does too….we sure need all the prayers we can…I really hope for his sake Ajay". Her voice once again betrayed her emotions.

Ajay …now sensitively…"Auntie…Auntie everything will be alrite...when I met him today ….he seemed happy about the nomination. Ariv se saath ek achha trial session bhi hua".

She gathered her poise and said "Bhagwan karey……..Achaa Puja aur Neha thik hain…." The warmth in her voice changing the drift of the conversation.

"Arey first class Auntie,…as usual shopping ki list milee hai…mujhe lagta hai Thailand customs mujhe gher legi is baar hahaha" Ajay replied and they both shared a few laughs and signed off "Chalo phir raat ko airport par milte hain" she answered.

"Ji Aunty…bye"….Ajay signed off.

She decided to skip the stairs and take the lift…….anxious to meet him…..The first level of Devottam housed the offices and staff areas, ….the second floor, the studio ….and third and fourth floors, the private apartments. As she passed the third floor she was in two minds whether to go speak to Ariv…..But she decided against it as she just wanted to see him first.

She entered the fourth floor and passed the brief passage to enter a tastefully done up living area. A M F Hussien watercolor covered one wall…its brilliance being enhanced by the otherwise starkness of the wall. The opposite wall had disproportionate shelves laden with articrafts….The plush deep brown four piece sofas, settee and the coffee tables gave off the look of a well cultivated rich taste. She quickly passed the living room and walked through another passage…..a bedroom to her left, a study, a prayer room, a bedroom to her right which was her bedroom, a small ante-room, another bedroom and reached the end of the passage. As she held the door knob, she bit her lower lip and hoped that at least today let him be a little happy God. . …This by the way she hoped everyday…….She opened the door.

The room was semi-lit. He was standing near the window…..his arms were outstretched and the palms touched the parallel framed side of the window; his lean physique throwing a shadow….He seemed gazing into the night…….or so she imagined……He was still in casuals….a gray and white Tee and white pajamas…..the TV was on, and NDTV India was flashing the news, …….every half an hour……

"Good evening, time for our top news of the day ……
The rain and storm ravaged areas of Jammu are now seeing some respite with the weather clearing up this afternoon…….

India's GDPs is poised at a comfortable ……

The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Education for every child initiative of the Government……

In a crucial match against Australia this weekend, India…....

And now for news from the entertainment world ….India's beloved and arguably one of the most talented contemporary singer Robbie Sabharwal is poised to win the MTV Artist India award to be held tomorrow in Thailand …Pegged as the hot favorite,…… Robbie's "Main Jahaan Rahoon" from the hugely successful album "Teri Yaad" is in its 21 week on the top five charts. The man himself was unavailable for comment,…. but we spoke to his manager Ajay and understand that Robbie will be attending the awards ceremony tomorrow……Before we take a short break here is 'Teri Yaad' for you"

As the opening bars of the song began, she lowered the volume and he turned around…...."Aap kab aayi mom?", he asked …a slight smile lit up his striking face…."Abhi abhi" she answered as she went towards him "Kaise ho bacchha…ready for the travel"…..

"Thik hoon mom. Aapki meetings kaise rahi?....site pe conclusion hua….I am very keen for Navi Mumbai." He spoke while giving her a slight hug.

"Yes the whole afternoon was spent well….With our lawyers I went through all the technicalities. Today the senior most partner was also there, Mr Parikh. He said we must go ahead for this…approvals will be easy."

"That's sounds great mom…..Dad se baat hui aapki? Unka ka phone aaya tha….woh ghar se nikal chuke hain,…..It seems Delhi airport pe kuch fog wagaerah ka problem hain….so agar unki connecting flight late hui to he will meet us directly at Sahar Airport". He now moved towards his wardrobe and pulled open the door.

"Main nikaal deti hun, tum nahaa lo…..aur Prasad Bhai keh rahe they khaana nahi khaya…..Aise kaise chalega Robbie. You have to be careful of your health son." She spoke with a mixture of concern and displeasure.

"Arey Mom, Ariv and I just wanted to get the tracks right…apne studio ka comfort alag hota hai…."

"Of course… of course…..after slaving of the whole neighborhood to aapko comfort hi aayega"…..It was Ariv……..Robbie's fellow band member, and childhood friend……"Auntie ye khud to havey pe jee raha hai….ab mera bhi yahi haal karega"…..And Ariv plonked himself on the bed, while Robbie tried to mockingly brush aside his accusations….She admired both of them and their camaraderie.

"Achha chalo ab nahaa lo….."…She set about his things on the bed and began to go to her own room. As she turned back…Robbie was already in the shower…while Ariv had turned up the volume on the sports news. She let a small smile and busied herself with her own grooming.

At the dinner table, ……under Ram Prasad's watchful eye...., the conversation centered around the Thailand programme, the MTV awards and the general on the beat gossip that each had picked up regarding the awards ceremony. It was soon 11.00 PM…time to leave. Everyone was in the prayer room and as she turned around with the aarti thali…..her heart skipped a beat…..Ariv and Ram Prasad followed her gaze and …each of them saw Robbie bowing down fervently praying…..As he got up and took her blessings she applied tilak and gave him some dahi-cheeni. "Khush raho, successful raho" she sounded emotional. Ariv sought her blessings too.

Robbie hugged her and told Ram Prasad…."Prasad chaha, mom ka khayal rakhiye"…..

Ram Prasad… "Arey saab woh chinta chodiye ….hamein jaldi se khush khabri sunaiye" and wished both Robbie and Ariv. They got into the car…..Ariv sat in the front seat, next to Viren and Robbie and Devika in the back seat…..

"Jai mata di…..Chalo Viren"…Devika instructed. As the car pulled out of Devottam….Ram Prasad and a few domestic helps waved good-byes. The conversation in the car continued to be jovial…. thanks to Ariv……Viren skillfully negotiated the bends around Pali Hill and raced the car towards the Bandra-Mahim road flyover to take them to the airport…..It was then that Robbie spoke…"Mom…..Mom, can we go to Hinduja for a few minutes"….A shocked silence followed and Viren slowed the speed of the Merc.

Devika, now carefully: "Robbie …Robbie hospital mein sab thik hain…I spoke to JP Bhaisaab in the evening….and with this traffic…."….her voice trailed…

Robbie: "Mom Please…."

As Devika looked at Ariv ….he nodded…..Viren meanwhile had already taken the turn across Mahim road crossway towards Hinduja. Ariv dialed Ajay's number…."Haan Ajay…ok listen we are taking a brief stop at Hinduja"

Ajay on the other end….."Abhi??.......at this hour??.....ok but we need to make this short,….the flight is on time….Don't worry I will handle the check-in….Robbie needs to be there at least by 1.00 PM"

"Yes Ajay…see you later"……Ariv disconnected the phone and said…."Viren tum neeche hi raho…no need to go to the car park…Security se mein kahunga"

Devika meanwhile had dialed the number of the lead doctor taking care of her ……."Hello Doctor Sinha….how are you…..haaan…..haann….Doctor sorry to disturb you but Robbie wants to have a quick visit…is it ok?"

Dr Yashodhara Sinha answered…."Oh ….no problem Mrs Sabharwal…I can understand …..I will arrange for the security clearance" .The next person she called was ……"JP Bhaisaab….ji sab thik…Bhaisaab hum paanch minute ke liye aa rahe hain…..haan Robbie aana chahta hain…Ji ….ji …..ICU ke yahaan milte hain".

As they reached the hospital….Robbie walked ahead followed by Devika and Ariv……Thanks to Dr Sinha, there was an intern waiting for them near the reception who guided them through the lifts used by the doctors and staff…..As they exited into the ICU floor….Dr Sinha greeted them….."Good evening, Mr Sabharwal"

Robbie answered gratefully…"Good evening Doctor…thanks for this and sorry about the inconvenience".

Dr Sinha …."No problem…..but I cannot let you go in as the drips are on…hope you don't mind".

Robbie: "Of course, Doctor…I understand"….As he turned towards the ward he saw him……."Namastey Papa"…Robbie bowed and took his blessings.

"Jeete reh puttar …aajao"….JP Chawla wished him warmly and gestured towards the room.

…………….

Devika, J.P Chawla and Ariv stood near a distance……followed by Dr Sinha and the intern……Robbie walked ahead and reached the door of the room……As he looked inside through the glass window……he hoped that she would for once just turn back and look at him…..He leaned towards the door …his body both tense and bereft of any strength at the same time……He raised his left hand and touched the glass window, softly, as though he was touching her…..wanting to touch the face……..put behind an errant strand of hair…..but he knew he couldn't do it now………in any case she was just as he had left her this morning. Robbie continued to look at her, fighting back tears……..and then it was time to leave………He kissed the glass window and whispered……"Take care jaan…mein bas abhi gaya aur abhi aaya…hmmmn"

…………………

Robbie turned around and walked swiftly; he touched JP Chawla's hand warmly…"Ok Papa chaltein hain…flight ka samay ho raha hai……Thanks again Dr Sinha…."………and he walked out of the ward.

Devika and Ariv thanked everyone and followed a swiftly striding Robbie….. …two nurses were returning from their dinner break and passed him as he got into the lift…..One of the nurse was a new joiner and she asked her colleague, in a star struck manner….."Rita isn't that Robbie Sabharwal?.....here? at this time?.

Rita answered……"yes he is Robbie…….tension mat le….you will get to see more of him …….his wife is admitted here"

The new-joiner…"What!! …..kya hua hai"

Rita: "What to say man…God gives…..destiny takes…..tch   ……coma."

……………………………..

As Viren pulled the car out of Hinduja……Devika reached out and took Robbie's hand in hers …..as though to give him every bit of strength she had…….Robbie leaned against the seat of the car and looked at the Mumbai traffic………..and the bars of his song seemed to speak for the moment…..seemed to speak his mind.

"Main jahaan rahoon….main kahin bhi hoon
teri yaad saaath hai

Kisi se kahoon……..ke nahi kahoon
yeh jo dil ki baat hai

Kehne ko saath apane ek duniya chalti hai
Par chhupke is dil mein tanhayi palti hai
Bas yaad saath hain
Teri yaad saaath hain…………….

Kahin to dil mein yaadon ki
Ek suli gad jaati hai

Kahin har ek tasveer bhahut hi dhundali pad jati hai
Koi nayi duniya ke naye rangon mein khush rehta hai
Koi sab kuch paake bhi yeh mann hi mann kehta hai

Kehne ko saath apane ek duniya chalti hai
Per chhupke is dil mein tanhaayi palti hai
Bas yaad saath hain
Teri yaad saaath hain………
Teri yaaad saaath hain……..

End of Part 1.

Edited by JWMRK - 16 years ago
someandme thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ouchhh..hey PrInCeZz07..U have beaten me to make first post yar.. 😆 ..
Hey my loving sis 🤗 ..love u loads for dedicating this FF to me along with great actors KP and SA..who have brought us together here actually..what say? 😉
the title is awesome 👏 ..get started..no worries whereever i will be i open IF just for ur FF believe me..no matter who ever laptop that is or from a net cafe.. 😆

so i can expect pics also 😆 ..that so awesome..this indeed a great introduction of ur style of writing..i am waiting for ur charecter introduction 😃 😃 😃 OMG i am so excited 😍
Fari and Sweths thanx u guys too 😃 😃 for encouraging our sis.. 😳

OMG i will edit my post😆

Edited by sindhurd - 16 years ago
Herman_4u thumbnail
wow, JW, u writing a ff, will definitely luk forward for it and i'm sure ur gonna do a great job here. actually, i was already reading 2 ffs and thought it wasn't enough. and wanted someone gud to write a ff. after reading ur updates of kasturi,and ur comments here, i'm sure this ff is going to be great and will come back and read the ff. wish u all the best. and i'm really happy that u r writing an ff.

love
harman 😛
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sindhurd sorry i beat you to make the first post. Il try not to beat you nxt tym😆

Ok i've just read your first part.
Omg it so good.
Robbie the rockstar but awwwww his wife in hospital.
His wifes Kasturi right? has 2 be 😆 😆 shes in hospital. I wonder why?
Oh wel Robbies going to get his award for MTV India. Yay update the next part when you can.
👏

Edited by PrInCeZz07 - 16 years ago
someandme thumbnail
OMG..i just loved this start 😲 😲 ..i can't believe this first twist anymore..My God re..really really well written ..esa laga rahi thi ki i was travelling in Mumbai streets..and i just love the name Uttam..that is my cousin's name.too.one of my best friend and bro 😳 😳
and coming to the story..well i am pretty sure That is Kasturi who was in Coma..funny part is ..here is reverse case of coma condition 😆 😆 ..
Devika was very elegant in her acts and Robby..my god..u sholud paste a pic there sis when he turned back after Devika's voice..it will be more wonderful.. 😃
and The song u added ..that is best man..and the pics r perfect to the lyrics 👏 ..

yup yup yup i am waiting for his entry in Award ceromony...
must not forget ..u showed his love for Kasthu so well yar.. 👏 👏 ..the way he kissed the mirror is awesome.. 😳
update soon damnitt 😆 😆 😆
moon27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowwww....very nice and long part!!! 👏
Soooo detailed....loved it!!! 😳 Is that Kasturi in coma???
Wow are they already married?? 😊

Great awesome start...Pls continue & update soon 😃
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 start JW 👏 👏 ur ideas r so natural 😳 i wanna thank u 4 such a wonderfull ff 😳 thnk u so much JW 😳 i lyk da way u describe dat dis will b in dis font,colour etc etc etc 😆 now bk 2 da part 😆they r married 😲 wow gr8 start 👏 👏 i bet dis ff will b full of ideas lolz 😆 i wonder y robbie's wife is in hospital 😕 is it kasturi 😉 i hope she is 😕
storyteller thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JWWWWWWWWWWW 👏 .... I am sooooooooooooo glad u posted ur FF... u have a unique way with words sweetie and the way u have started off I am sure its going to be a fascinating FF.. love ur idea of adding pics .. wow .. really captured the mood of the FF... song is my favorite... 😃 😳 ... love it absolutely
.. cant wait for the next part... update soon
Fari