only problem no solution?!

ruchip thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys,

i've been watching this drama from day one. one this i always wonder that they're only showing problems in her life and the way show is going it seems it will continue..

do you think that they will show any solution to problems and insults she is facing??

i don't know sometimes i just think that how can today's woman can't even stand up for herself?!

please do reply....i'd love to know different opinion...

thanks,

ruchi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchip thumbnail

17 view....no replyπŸ˜•

Nusheen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i liked the show i felt that all those problems r like an introduction to the story,they r showing the typs of insultments n disrespecting the women face now a days, n if u know we woman really have more patiant than men n its abvious, but the problem that they r trying to show is that sujata loves her family alot n she is trying to do her best inorder to keep them happy but in retuns they ignore her care, love and they disappreciat all that, so in my openion they r trying to show how far a woman can tolerat all thes n when she will get up n face it,n when she will get up no one can stop her then.
thats is my openion thanx 😊
nandrjp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I believe that we have to stand up for our own self respect. No 'messiah' is going to come and fight for us. I think Sujata will tolerate all this and one day she will decide to fight back. No one will be able to stop her then.
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes today's women need to stand up for herself. You are treated the way you allow people to treat you. How could she allow her children to speak like that to her.

Whatever, maybe it still happens in the some parts of the world but this might be the masala required in the serial for its story. She gets fed up with all this and one day she will fight back and then of course she will not look back.

The story needs the husband to be in a negative shade or else later the audience will not except when Sujata fights back.
WiLd FiRe thumbnail
Well i know that being a young, educated woman of today's generation, i would never put up with a husband n family who treated me like that.

I guess part part of that has to do with your upbringing and the kind of person you are. I know in today's world, most women would agree with me. But I guess wen our mom's were growing up, things used to be a little different. Maybe that is why shes so suppressed and she takes all the abuse.

Sujata, Girlfriend, u gotta be strong n stand up for yourself!! πŸ˜ƒ
apsara thumbnail
yes, even in the most modern indian families of today, kids just do not speak to the mother the way sujata's kids speak to her - pretty pathetic. if it continues too much longer, i will also have to give up on what is currently the only hindi teleserial i am watching - boo hoo
Ishanvii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchip

hi guys,

i've been watching this drama from day one. one this i always wonder that they're only showing problems in her life and the way show is going it seems it will continue..

do you think that they will show any solution to problems and insults she is facing??

i don't know sometimes i just think that how can today's woman can't even stand up for herself?!

please do reply....i'd love to know different opinion...

thanks,

ruchi

they will show the solutions to the insults  soon..Now sujatas denial about her own state   in the family and the fact that she will always be alone in the family    is being shown  by more harsher situations..They are going for the last straw for Sujata which requires more epis and then the solutions(though I dont know how much more a woman can be insulted)

I dont think thats its all about woman not standing up for herself.Its also about losing identity and living for someone else  and they dont care if u exist or not...There are woman who are so taken for granted  by the family that they  completely forget about themselves and their basic rights,happiness and such behaviour are often forgiven cause its their loved ones..

Sujata is like the extreme end of a reality who right now is in denial combined with a lost identity..

Edited by lvsgm - 16 years ago