Video + Written update April 18 India

twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys!!  Please bear with me.. Am having a little trouble with my PC. Hope I'll be able to complete the update today without any problems...

The episode starts with thunder and we see Jasmin again trying to run away from Kaif's mansion.. She walks down the steps and iswalking thru the passage... she knocks down something and gets scared... πŸ˜” thinks maybe nobody heard it. keeps going...  she opens a door and she sees someone standing with their back towards her talking. I think it is Kaif... He says that akhir jasmin muzse shadi karne ke liye raazi ho gay, ab is mehal mein dawat hogi aur sab dulhe ko dekh ke kahenge ...mashallah !! (what handsome guy !!) and he laughs evilly and turns around and its the same thing.. man with lion's head laughing.. 😈 Jasmin is shocked and runs back to her room..  Her dad asks her what happened...

Here, Rehezaan says I didnt know that the Lal patthar had so much powers... Now if only I find the lal patthar, i will not only rule over the villagers but also gins and magicians... he wonders where he will find the lal patthar....😑He is walking off and steps on a soildger who is lying down.. the soildger asks for water... he says you are anyway dying.. what will you do drinking water .. he kicks him and keeps walking. suddenly he sees something red shinning... he sees the lal patthar... he is very happy.. he says now with this I can rule over Alladin and gin whatever way I want... 😑 Geenu and Alladin see this in geenu's magic bowl. Al says he found the first lal patthar. Geenu is scared says he will again put the patthar towards. Al consoles him says how can he do it ? he is not even here but we have to be very careful. He can come here anytime.Al wondes what is this patthar and why does its closeness make your power go away ? Geenu says I don't know. 😭 Here Rehezan too is wondering the same thing .. 😑 He says now I shall sell the naag mani and get lots of money.. Saamba will give me whatever money I ask for.. Al says if he seels the naagmani then how can I free my parents ? Geenu says we will get the naagmani and that too free. Lets go... πŸ˜† Al says no geenu, You stay here with Ju... Geenu agrues that I cannot let you go to Rehezan alone. AL says you know he has the lal patthar... Geenu says you take care of the patthar, I'll take care of Rehezan. Al says I cannot put your life in danger😳 Geenu says me too.. I will come with you.Al shouts at him and tells you are not coming. stay here and make Ju better. It is my hukum. Geenu is sad. He agrees...

There is some celebration going on in a tent, people are gambling, girls dancing.. Rehezaan comes there with evil smile. Some one asks him what he has bought today.. he says what I have brought will blow your senses... Saamba says show me, Rehezan smirks what is the rush... lets enjoy first.

~Break~

Jasmin and Sultan are discussing what Jas saw.. Sultan asks if she is sure he saw Kaif. She says yes It was him.. I think he is coming this way.. Oh God ! does he know that I know the truth !! πŸ˜• Kaif comes there and says why is my princess looking pale today... Don't tell me you are still scraed of me.. 🀒 He says I love you so much and you are scared of me... She says I am sick of staying in this closed room and I want to go out in fresh air... He says ok.. tomorrow I shall take you out tomorrow... She says I have one more wish.. can I cook for you ? He is happy .. says sure why not !! 🀒

saamba says show me what you got.. Rehezan says lets see if you can recognise the true value and shows him the naagmani. Saamba is stunned looking at it.meantime Al comes there....

~Break~

Little video is missing at the begning I think. Rehezan is angry and tells him if you don't have enough oney to buy this then I am leaving. Saamba tells hiom relax.. take 1000 more.. He says take this naagmani.. its yours. Suddenly one of the guards falls in between Rehezan and Saamba... They are shocked to see AL ... Rehezan says to Al.. You here.. you did a big mistake cause you will not leave from here alive.. πŸ˜• Al  is fighting Rehezan and the soildgers. The naagmani rolls out of Rehezan's hand ... Rehezaan runs away and so does Saamba.. Al gets the naag mani back😊 but he realises that Rehezan still has the lal patthar and so he is still dangerous for Geenu.. he says first let me free my parents then I'll take care of Rehezaan ...

~End~

Precap : Someone is asking a sufi guy who is the killer of our sultan and the Sufi guys says the first two strangers coming here.. They show Al and Ju coming there...

Video by Magni

Video Update April 18th India *HQ*

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail