dunno if already posted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
Jhanvi di, you took the words out of my mouth...you know I have a feeling he wants to come back!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shabo24

Jhanvi di, you took the words out of my mouth...you know I have a feeling he wants to come back!

well this was written in feb..and that recent article about him saying that he doesn't wish to work for balaji anymore came out like last week??...I don't know..I just wish to see him, I can't ask for much more

He should appear for one show, wrap up LKT and then move on!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shabo24

He should appear for one show, wrap up LKT and then move on!

EXACTLY MY POINT!! even if it means for LKT to die off of that stupid cliff in Haridwar...kahaani vahin khatam karo jahan se shuru hui thi..

Angelic_Pari thumbnail

WWWWHHHHAAAA...........๐Ÿ˜ฒ In Feb but i never saw this before.....thank you sooooo sooo much yaar......he's looking handsome and dashing....๐Ÿ˜Oooooowwwwww........Thx Thx Thxsooooo much....๐Ÿ˜›

Pari

Angelic_Pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

EXACTLY MY POINT!! even if it means for LKT to die off of that stupid cliff in Haridwar...kahaani vahin khatam karo jahan se shuru hui thi..

type=text/javascript>_popupControl();

I agreeee....janavi....๐Ÿ˜† honestly, i don't want pulkit to come back to balaji.....because he have been insulted like ENOUGH....๐Ÿ˜ก I can't tolerate thing agaist him anymore.....๐Ÿ˜ก I want to seee him in a new look.....now.....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›And he said he is looking for some chocolate boy types of look......oooohhhhh....chocolate my fav....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pari

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hottness personified. Never looked so sexier. โ˜บ๏ธ
& Shabz/Jhanvi: Deffo Agreed!
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zinu29

Hottness personified. Never looked so sexier. โ˜บ๏ธ
& Shabz/Jhanvi: Deffo Agreed!

lol๐Ÿ˜† i also agree! seriously yaar, i also believe that pulkit should finish up his story as laksh and then leave to do another project. after his and kt's storyline is finished, then i have no problem with him leaving balaji, especially the way he was treated.

by the way, i kno his goal is bigger than acting on tv soaps, but i would RLY RLY like to see him acting in some other drama where him and mouni are the lead characters and they are a couple! that would be soooo AWESOME!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Never seen it before. Thanks anyways. Nice article. ๐Ÿ˜ณ