Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG!!OMG!!whatever the article is LOved The PIcsssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! 😳 Ahhh now i can survive many days with these pics!! 😳
LUV U HANDSOME!!

-abhi
VirMan4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!! HAWTNNESS UNRATED!!!! πŸ€— *mUaHH!!!* πŸ€— πŸ€—thanX!! 😳

loVe, aLiya!
architpatnaik thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want him to comeback in kyunki
architpatnaik thumbnail
i want him to comeback in kyunki
architpatnaik thumbnail
those who do not want Pulkit to be back in kyunki,i want to tell those something -who knows may he becomes a very big superstar after leaving kyunki but all of you can never see him in his same hair style,chemistry with kt and acting as he had in kyunki.
For example Smriti after leaving kyunki have you all ever see her (in mere apne or teen bahuraniya) in the same style as she was in kyunki
plz guys think about it there is no problem in watching Pulkit in another character but problem in watching someone other that Pulkit doing lakshya character 😭
architpatnaik thumbnail
those who do not want Pulkit to be back in kyunki,i want to tell those something -who knows may he becomes a very big superstar after leaving kyunki but all of you can never see him in his same hair style,chemistry with kt and acting as he had in kyunki.
For example Smriti after leaving kyunki have you all ever see her (in mere apne or teen bahuraniya) in the same style as she was in kyunki
plz guys think about it there is no problem in watching Pulkit in another character but problem in watching someone other that Pulkit doing lakshya character   πŸ˜­
architpatnaik thumbnail
plz guys think about it there is no problem in watching Pulkit in another character but problem in watching someone other that Pulkit doing lakshya character   πŸ˜­
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Im not so sure if he actually does have offers.

If he really did, he would have at least given us a clue about it.

There is a saying that those who says they have a few offers but never end up signing anything, actually have no offers.

Its a pity that this happened to him. Look at Cezzane Khan, nobody knows where he is. The only exception is Rajeev Khandelwal and that too is because he has a huge huge huge fan following compared to Pulkit and already has done so many new things such as hosting a show, portraying a different character like Rajveer Singh and soo many more.

I hope Pulkit really does succeed.
vid_hurry thumbnail
Wow he's so hot 😳 .
He was really badly treated. Hope he succeeds in life.
Its sad however that he'll not be seen as Laksh anymore
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww he looks so cute in those pics 😳