written/video update- 17th april 2008

bellajacob thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

veer-soni in room- room is decorated with flowers and candles.......soni enters thinking to tell veer everything. there is hesitation among the two as to who will start speaking first. finally both of them turn to each other to tell something at the same time. veer says she need not tell anything as her beautiful eyes spoke everything. (the truth is not out still).

veer-soni intense scene. curtain covers.

mahi's house scene- mahi comes home. her mom is waiting. mom enquires about "soni and the coin". mahi tells everything is ok. then her mom asks her if all this problem is coz of jeet. coz jeet used love soni. mahi is shocked to hear this from the lady. mahi tells her not to tell this infront of anyone.

sareen family in hall- sareen family is having their morning tea. tayaji then asks mahi to leave the lady to one good old-age home which is in amritsar as shabd is coming back in two days. mahi's eyes are filled with tears she leaves the place.tayiji is worried if mahi is serious about the lady.

khurana's house- veer is leaving to office. soni asks veer to come home soon. veer says yes. cheri enters and she says she wants to go jewellery shop and asks if veer could drop her on the way. veer-cheri leave.

soni at mahi's place- mahi's mom asks mahi to plat her hair. soni enters and says she will do it. mahi's mom calls mahi to stand near her. but mahi says she will go and prepare tea for soni. then mahi's mom reminds mahi of the *elaichi vaali chai* and soni is happy that her mom remembers her liking so well. mahi goes to prepare tea.soni after sometime tells she will go and see what mahi is doing.

out of kitchen- mahi is bringing tea. tayaji comes and enquires whether mahi will be able to console the lady to go to old age home in 2 days as those people had agreed to take her. soni hears this and is shocked.

precap- veer is speaking on phone with a jeweller about who had come to take the bracelet. jeweller says its soni khurana. 

for video update
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/920690

Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks very much for the fab update 👏
dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks u r doing good job............
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I missed a few episodes because i went to dubai.can any one please tell me about the coin.what is so special about the coin and what is the truth.is that women their mother.i have exams so can you please give me a quick update.
twin_sisters thumbnail
thanks for the update... hey where are u going ???
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!
now what will mahi do? 🤢
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks 👏 and wonder whats gonna happen on monday 😕 😆
anyalolita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omigod! I didn't watch the last part!!! Just ask her Veer!!! Don't start getting all doubtful and depressed like last time!!!

🤢
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

I wonder what Soni will do now;

she better tell the truth soon to Veer

fjsexy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

I missed a few episodes because i went to dubai.can any one please tell me about the coin.what is so special about the coin and what is the truth.is that women their mother.i have exams so can you please give me a quick update.

coin was the gift from veer to soni bcz it was very special coin which he got it from the pandit when he went to mandir with his family(except soni and jeet),pandit or pujari asked him to give that coin to someone he loves more than himself.
about their mum,things she says to both sis seems like she is moni,whereas soni believes that her mom is back,but mahi is doubled minded.hope that helps you.
and thanks for the update.