Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
sujata got insulted in the party today when viresh called her a orphan.and everybody  started calling viresh great  cuz he married a orphan.sujata was crying and i really felt bad for her cuz when ur husband calls u a orphan in public it,s really embarassing and he seriously doesn,t understand her. he is really selfish he is just shared her wife,s secret cuz he wanted to be called great and stuff. share ur views on it.
😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes! what does he think of himself..?😡
marrying a orphan and telling everyone abt, knowing that Sujata will get hurt by this behaviour, makes him a great Person...?

I really felt so sad for Sujata.. 😭 😭
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He is thinking he did a Mahaan thing by sacrificing money propery of his father to marry Sujatha as she is an orphan !! What a way to insult her..Poor girl she did'nt know what to say and she was almost in tears when Veeresh starred @ her and she had to stop nearly choked when she wanted to speak... 😕
Arsh_here thumbnail
I really felt bad for her... wht the heck he thinks of himself??? that Women gave him her life.. she made his house, his kids, n the main reason behind his success is his WIFE... n how can he say those words man??? 😡 😡 😡 only to make himself great in front of others.. he insulted her..!! i hate this type of mens..!!!! 😡 😡