Maayka Written/Video Update - 15th April

Zainoo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi this is Zainab. U can call me Zain. From today I am ur regular Tuesday updater for maayka. I am doing this for the first time so plz bare wid me lolll

Recap:

Soni tells mahi that irt was good they did not get the coin off the person because it would be bad to give veer a coin that is not the coin he wants that is the mata rani's ashirwaad  coin.

Then we see soni talking to a lady that calls herself their mum. Saying did u know soni ur dads used to say the perso that is so good they always have o face difficulties mor than anyone

Part 1

The party scene is shown everybody is happy talking to each  other veers dad says ' light's of' veer is here. Veer walks in to a dark house confused why the lights are off.

Suddenly the lights switch on ad he is shocked every body is signing 'Happy anniversary' to him. He says thanks to everyone for it and his dad tells him to come in. we walks to his dad and takes blessings from both his parents and says. ' So this was the surprise hary mama wanted to tell me but he couldn't'. haary tries to ay he wanted to say but .  Lovely buaji sed we would not have been able to see the smile on his face if we told him the surprise. Verrs sister asks how did he find the surprise?

He says it was totally like a surprise. Veers dads ask someone go get soni we can't see her. She comes herself with mahi. Soni and veer look at each other and veers rembers that he wants to see the mata rani's coin with soni once again; lovely bus says' MURJA GUR KHAKE' ( I love this dialogue lol). Harry mama repeats it. Veer looks down as if he is upset. Soni and mahi walk down nervously.

Mahi wishes them both a hapy anniversary and they say thanks. Haary maama comments that both V-S are luking at each other like they are for the first time. harry mama tells them to hold hands. Veer dos it hesitantly  not wanting to . harry mam calls thm a perfect couple. Lovely bus says I have a bigger surprise for V-S and shud I tell u . I will luk there.

Two hosts come on stage . Raja and sumeda ( I think lol)  they say a few words to both the couples that they are the best and are good looking. They sing a song that starts:

Hoga kaun tumse pyara….

Raja the hst puts their hand in each other but veer lets go staright away he did not like it. sumeda then sings

Bahon ke darmeein do pyaar mil rahe hain. Veers mom and cheery keep looking at the clock to see the time. she gets off the stage to veer and soni and make them dance with each other. Soni is upset about how veer is acting. Everybody clap for the couple hwhoa re stil dancing after the lights have been switched on( a sweet moment).

Part 2

Veer moves sonis hand awy from his shoulder. He says to her give me my gift. Gve me the mataranis coin. Shes looking at him shocked. Mahi is watching all this. Everybody stops what they are ding and have serious faces on because they see what is happeneing. Veer says u don't have it do u? to soni. Cherry gets happy loking at this. Veer says if u wud have asked for something then he wud have gien his life for it. he says I only asked for 1 thing that I gave u . soni looks doan. He says I gave it to u with a lot of trust so why didn't u bring it? she has tears in her eyes and is just looking down.

Veers mum remembers that cheery had told a guy o come in at 9 o dot. She lookd towards the clock and it read 8:55. she looks towards the door but sees no one. Veers turns around and looks at mahi. He says to soni u sed u have given it to mahi. He sed 'u sed it didn't u ?' soni luks up to speak but cant say anything. He says ok den ill just ask mahi directly

Soni looks towards mahi who looks down. She turns away and asks mahi ' where his mata rani coin is? Mahi does not know what to say and cherry is looking at this happy.mahoi has tears I her eyes she does not know what to say . veer asks again ' haven't u given it back to soni'? while cherry looks at the clock that sys 8:55. mahi walks towards veer and soni and holds soni's hand. She said ' jeeju voh soni….. then she says sorry soni u gave it me with so much trust and I lst it. veer looks shocked at her. She says plz forgive me soni u agve it me wth so much trust and I lost it. soni says ' Mahi..' mahi says ' mujhse galati hogayee jeeju am sorry. Then veers dad speaks in between  and says veer it happens humans make mistakes  nobody would do it on purpose ? veers says that's what I want to know? Mahi is standing there crying. He says ' so mahi u are saying soni gave u the coin that now u have lost yes? Mahi says jee. He says are u telling the truth? She looks up and says ' yes jeeju'. She says why would I lie? He says then swear on ur shabd. Soni is shocked when he said that and mahi looked up as wel in dilemma.

Part 3

Veer says if u swear on ur shabd then I will believe that soni gave u the coin and now u have lost it. veer says papaji is telling the truth anybody could make a mistake and according to me if u have made a small maistake then u should have no problem swearing on shabd. Mahi is shocked she cant stop crying and does not know what to do. Soni is equally in a bad state. He says tell me mahi will u swear on ur shabd or not. She looks up unable to decide everybody is watching them to see what happens. Cheerry is so happy. He says mahi I am talking to u . he says are u going to swear on shabd or not. He shouts ' JAWAAB DO' she is so shocked that she jumps back in state of shock. He syas again ' TUM KASAM KHATI HO YA NAHIN' he is angry soni is holding mahis hand now and veer is pointing a finger at her while talking. Mahi runs from there crying so much because she did not know what to say. Veer says mahi stop wehere are u going I am asking u something. Mahi stops and soni sya ' BUS VEER BUS; ' MAHI SE KUCHMUT POOCHYE GA' mahi turns around hearin this. It is not her fault. Soni says she did not loose that coin. Everybody is looking shocked. Mahi loks shocked because she could not do anything for her sister and everbody is just looking at them. Veer is so shocked himself and the episode ends.

Preview

Veer says to soni ' if I ask u something will u tell the truth or will u just lie'. Soni is crying so much- I feel sorry for her.  He asks her holding her shoulder' who is it that is so close to u so near u ? ' WHO IS IT?

thanks so much i hope u liked the update

for video update by asifsp
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/918592

Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainoo1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neela226

thanks for the update.

ur welcome hope ive done it gud

Zainoo1 thumbnail

ur welcome

dirk41 thumbnail
great job.. iam so sick of watching soni be adoormat..i just want her to stand up fro hersewlf 😑
***Anu*** thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update thanks alot.
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks very much Zain for the brilliant update. πŸ‘
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fianlly!!!!!!! Someone decided to speak up - be it be Veer. Hopefully this track will be over soon now that someone has finally decided to speak up.
Thanks for the wonderful update 😊
Zainoo1 thumbnail
i appreciate all of ur thanks
it was fist time and i was hesistat but ur comments encouraged me

once agen thannks

luv zain
anyalolita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely FANTASTICALLY written update. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ An extremely intense performance from Vineet - I don't think we have ever seen Veer lose his temper or shout like that! I feel very sorry for Soni too - but I'm glad she stopped Veer when she did - before he could distress Mahi (who is relatively blameless) any further.

Things are only going to get worse for this poor couple...but am I wrong for relishing the emotional drama? πŸ˜† Edited by bhavana02 - 16 years ago
fjsexy thumbnail
thanks for the update.my heart goes out for those sis.so much problem after they got married.pal bhar ki khushi ko jaise kisi ki nazar lagaye(cherry 😑 ).i remember when they went for their honeymoon had so much good times and now all she is going thru is so heartbreaking,i hope that creatives can change soni characters to little stronger so she can stand for herself like mahi.and as i think she should get stronger bcz being quite and crying will not help at all. πŸ˜’