Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the video Kat 😛 😃
kat88 thumbnail
Hey guys there is only one scene of Kamran 2day in khwaish nd in the last part nd in tht scene Kamran asks Heena whthr she will marry him..?? 😳 Edited by kat88 - 16 years ago
kat88 thumbnail
Nd i wud say watch kyunki 2morrow..!..in the precap aftr 2days epi..!..they showed:-Damini confronting the whole family nd saying if i cannot bring Mayank back then u people will also hav to agree to my one condition..!..nd tht is give my son Nakul back to me nd evryones shocked..! Edited by kat88 - 16 years ago
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update Kat. It was so cute the way Kamran asked
Heena the question.

Looking forward to tomorrow's kyunki. Thanks again.
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot for the 17th April HQ Khwaish Video Kat⭐️ It was a nice episode😳 The kid who plays little Kabir is soooooooo cutieeeeee😛 But I'm kinda sad that they won't be showing Baby Kabir anymore,😛he was sooo adorable too😳

And yeah,Baby,I also loved the way Kamran proposed to Heena in yesterday's episode☺️ And the staring session they had was very cute too☺️

Edited by HPCRAZY - 16 years ago
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kat88

Nd i wud say watch kyunki 2morrow..!..in the precap aftr 2days epi..!..they showed:-Damini confronting the whole family nd saying if i cannot bring Mayank back then u people will also hav to agree to my one condition..!..nd tht is give my son Nakul back to me nd evryones shocked..!

Oh dear,what will happen now?🤔🤔🤔 This will inevitably lead to more unpleasant quarrels between Damini & Ganga I suppose,not to mention the rest of the family.😔 Just hope that this will not lead to any more arguments between Gautam & Damini too & that Gautam will support Damini this time because he himself was always yearning to get Nakulback.But I think that Damini is fighting a loosing battle because I don't think Nakul will be ready to accept Damini & Gautam as his parents after all this time & ofcourse Ganga will fight tooth & nail against it like she has done before😒

mvk_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kat88

Hey guys there is only one scene of Kamran 2day in khwaish nd in the last part nd in tht scene Kamran asks Heena whthr she will marry him..?? 😳

thanks so much kat for the quick info and 17th video..
yesterday's episode was a cute one overall..loved the way kamran proposes..

hopefully we see kamran-hina's marriage in the up coming episodes..sadly just two or three episodes to go...
mvk_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HPCRAZY

Oh dear,what will happen now?🤔🤔🤔 This will inevitably lead to more unpleasant quarrels between Damini & Ganga I suppose,not to mention the rest of the family.😔 Just hope that this will not lead to any more arguments between Gautam & Damini too & that Gautam will support Damini this time because he himself was always yearning to get Nakulback.But I think that Damini is fighting a loosing battle because I don't think Nakul will be ready to accept Damini & Gautam as his parents after all this time & ofcourse Ganga will fight tooth & nail against it like she has done before😒

hey HP you are so right...there is going to be a major showdown between ganga and damini..i dont think nakul will agree to all this..Gautam initially will hesitate but I guess he will support Damini..he was the one who always fought for Nakul..wish people had considered him that time..at least Nakul would have been a happy person always..

thanks Kat for the info..waiting to watch today's episode..

kat88 thumbnail
Guys wud like u people to knw sumthing tht is the scene shown in the precap ystrday was not shown 2day..!!!..it was a Episode full of new tulsi,Old tulsi nd Mandira..!! ..a boring episode..!!!