Written Update, 14th April:- BB Beats

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Re-cap:- Rudr the coward goes to call the cops while Yudi comes to BBs place to rescue Rani...

Ok it starts where it finished with Yudi dear dressed like something from the men in black sets and funky music in the background.Rani recognises her sweety and calls out Kunwar jee again, lol ate this BB gets happy n replies that if u keep calling me like this with so much love, tho phir mein Pani Pani ho jaonga!!😆 and then he talks how she must be getting impatient to become his wife, at the Yudi gets angry!!!

Yudi gets bossed by some low life servant to get out so Bhoomi can get changed, he gives them all a look that leaves them quivering in their little cotton socks!!! he thinks now i must be careful and not let any harm come to bhoomi!!!😳

back at the palace CR n Sukh eye ball each other!!! (now i dont kno what kinda relationship they have, maybe Bahnu should get jealous of CR😆) CR goes to chat with Sukh who takes her to Bhoomi who is up and smoking!! (dont u kno smoking kills) and CR shouts at her for of smokin at this time!!! (ryt if she wants to kill herself why should she care what time she can smoke n not?🤢)

BREAK

BB is doing the shanai at his own wedding!! and then asks everyone how good he is!!!

bak at the palace CR give Bhoomi a lecture bout Bhoomi going to be their bahu etc etc!! Bhoomi then pulls on her scarf and fakes an apology!!! CR tells Bhoomi what happened about Rani sitting as her and the kidnappin etc and so to stay out of sight!! (yep stay out of sight and out of mind, we only wanna think about n see YuRa!)

Rani enters wiv Yudi as he bodygaurd. Yudi checks out the gaurd BB welcomes Rani n they sit to get married

inside we see Rani thinkin that Yudi said not to come out but letme go n see if he is ok!!! Rani goes out n calls out Kunwar jee (woman cant u see the circumstances? plz dont act blond, ok ill forgive u this once, we'll blame the ghoongat that is still covering ur face and think that u couldnt see anythink instead of contemplating ur IQ) a gaurd recognises Yudi n all hell breaks loose, well close to anyway as BB rises and makes such a face that will probs bring kayamath befire kayamath!!

Yudi tells Rani to go n she Refuses n BB being the strong brave man he is gives orders for them to get bhoomi from behind a pillar!!!

Fight Scene where Yudi manages to keep hold of Rani (yes we know that u cant let go of ur dear) while saving her and fighting at the same time!! (i like a man that can multitask!!😳😉 .)

Then we get another view of Yudi's sweordsman skills!!! too good!😳 

Yudi tries to send her away but she refuses, all the while fighting and BB views them from his pillar, finally he gets her to run, Rudr gets there and Rani tells him to save Yudi but that sly coward plans to live Yudi's glory by taking her to the king,

Yudi is still fighting, BB is freaking out

Rudr talks Rani to go bak to the palace n she does after some persuation!!!

Yudi is now in the pool and fighing!!! ummmmmmmmm he looks good all wet and bothered!!!😳

BB is still at the pillar screaming at yudi who is in the pool walking slowly n menacingly towards BB, who is crying like a baby n beating himself trying to get forgiveness

Chacha, chachi n all get to the palace, n they try to enter but the gaurd says wiat till i get premission

BB is dangling upside down from the roof, cryin like a big baby!!! Yudi cricles him and leaves

at the palace Rudr arrives with bhoomi, all are happy, Rudr is taking all the glory on himself n Rani looks on in shock.the king questions him and asks how come he isnt injured and Rudr says that he took them all by suprise!! blah blah

CR gets Rani to go to her room! Sukh takes Rani to bhoomi's room where Bhoomi gets anry and tells Rani to get changed!

Yudi returns and is injured, the king asks how did he get injured, he lies and says that he had an accident on the way home, the king replies i kno the diff between accident injuries and those injuries obtained while saving someone! i understand everything my son!!!

ends on Rudrs ridiculous face!!!

Comments, ok eppy, fight scenes were not so dramatic, well choreographed n more believable than last time!! the King doesnt seem to a be a total fool and has enough sense to recognise Rudrs futile attempt to act as hero!! good on him!!!

xXx Benaz xXx

p.s dont forget to participate in the COTW, GOTW 😳 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanksss Beeez for great Update 😳
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Bee. I missed the last part. So King is not a complete fool but a pig head none the less. Stupid Rudr 😆 😆 😆 his plan failed.
pragalbha thumbnail
Thanks Bee for the update!!!!
Will watch it tonight!
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks bee for update..are you ok now..playing rugby again..rudra 😡 try to get credit..
swit2weet thumbnail
thanx Bee for the update....ya i thought that fight scene was better this time...ohhh and i loved yudi coming out all wet and angry...ahhhh... 😳 😆 ...ya but, today we had soooo much expectation...thinking they'll have more scenes but nothing....and rani even came to mahel with rudra... 🤢 . hope tomorrow we'll get to see more scenes with them. may rani can apply meds to yudi... 😉 😆
Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinc118

Thanks Bee. I missed the last part. So King is not a complete fool but a pig head none the less. Stupid Rudr 😆 😆 😆 his plan failed.

yep the king has at least a few brain cells!!! thnks GOD!!!

xXx Bee

Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

thanks bee for update..are you ok now..playing rugby again..rudra 😡 try to get credit..

lol yes the rugby is too good!!!😉 lol

but i wish i was throwing that rugby ball at Rudrs stupid face!!!😆

xXx Benaz

Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: swit2weet

thanx Bee for the update....ya i thought that fight scene was better this time...ohhh and i loved yudi coming out all wet and angry...ahhhh... 😳 😆 ...ya but, today we had soooo much expectation...thinking they'll have more scenes but nothing....and rani even came to mahel with rudra... 🤢 . hope tomorrow we'll get to see more scenes with them. may rani can apply meds to yudi... 😉 😆

i kno they so lets us down. i blame that RUDR!!😡

hope to get some good soons tmz!!! maybe Rani can put her famous lep on yudi?😉

xXx Bee

suchasa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx benaz for the updates 👏
i just love the way u put it and all the comments 👏
i am new here and to this serial,so reading ur updates is like almost watching the epis

thanx again
chandra