**Officers On Call** (No Comments)

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Haieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....................πŸ˜›

MySpace and Orkut Welcome Glitter Graphic - 3

See Princess is back..... Miss kiya? Zaroor kiya hogaπŸ˜› 

Pata hai kyun aa gayi Princess palace se???????????

Special Squad forum ko revamp karne.... πŸ€”

Lo ab Special Squad ko revamp karne jab ek officer ki zaroorat thi, to humara to forum hoga naa.... Bahut dinon se pheekha hai.... To we start all over againπŸ˜ƒ

So... Say what!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ek forum ke success or failure uske members ke haath me hai.... Aur yahan sabko pata hai ki hum humare forum ke members ko OFFICERS kehke bulate hain.....

So we have many new members coming in, going out... On duty ya resign karke... But all well😊

But still taking a new initiative I would request all the members to again give an introduction about themselves😊

Aur haan officers on call ka matlab to samajhte ho naa? If not Princess will explain....😊

So OOC ka matlab hai officers who visit our forum regularly.... So please yahan introduction dene ke baad, hafte me ek baar at least yahan aayiye... Happening posts me ek reply daal dijiye.... This is a sincere request from your dear DEV TEAM😊

So shall we roll in guys.... Hut two three....... I'll start the spree😊

Edited by maha_prakrti - 16 years ago

maha_prakrti thumbnail

Aur haan OFFICERS ON CALL ka matlab to samajhte ho naa? If not Princess will explain....😊

So OOC ka matlab hai officers who visit the forum regularly.... So please yahan introduction dene ke baad, hafte me ek baar at least yahan aayiye... This is a sincere request from your dear Princess😊

OFFICERS ON CALL

Krithika (maha_prakrti)   March 18

Ammu (amail1601)   December 18

Amna (maisoon)   January 4

Shruti (rockswizard)   August 17

Anum (cool_SK)   January 27   

Pooja (ruha)   February 24 

mj (mj_friends)   May 10

Munnaza Khan (cute gauri)   October 15

AJ (AJ_ss)   January 5

Ika (Day_Dreamer)   May 23

Mahi (brid)   July 1

Diksha (shaina the cop)   December 6

Shifali (*Shifali*)  June 12

Jhanvi (sedna(janhvi_janu))  August 07

Pooja (Pooj@)  August 31

Ramya (Panchi-FanRamya)  November 14

Veena (veena01 ) September 30

Trupti  (saifeena143 )  July 17

Aasu (aashmi) January 1

Rupa (nirmola) June 2

Edited by maha_prakrti - 14 years ago
maha_prakrti thumbnail

Thinking what introduction to give... Not to worry... I am giving the list here... So just fill in the form and submit it😊 Extra details can be given tooπŸ˜ƒ

Name : Age:

Date of Birth/Star Sign :

How did i reach IF:

Who was your first friend on IF? :

Who is your favourite character in Special Squad, and why:

Why is Special Squad so adddictive? Since when have you been watching?:

Whats the best thing about the SS forum :

Any Suggestions to the DEV team which can help improve the forum:

One thing u'd like to see more in the SS forum:

A member who you would like to be friends with , or know more:

Eight words which best describe you are:

Cheers!πŸ˜›

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Name : Krithika Age: 22

Date of Birth/Star Sign : 18 March, Pisces

How did i reach IF: I used to watch the show WRWMK on Sahara One regularly. Once it became pay channel I searched the net for updates and stumbled upon IF. I am so happy and lucky that I did get to know this forumπŸ˜›

Who was your first friend on IF? : My first friend on IF was Reshma, whom I have nick named as Guruji. But my first post and welcome was in a siggy thread by an officer.

Who is your favourite character in Special Squad, and why: Aryan and Dipika....

Aryan because of the way his character is portrayed, dedicated and full of life in the work.

Dipika because I relate to her more. I like things organised and also follow rules to my best.

Why is Special Squad so adddictive? Since when have you been watching?:  This is one question i have yet to crack. I dont know what makes SS addictive. There are so many reasons. The show, its characters and so its actors, the forensic research, settings... Lots and lots more.

Whats the best thing about the SS forum : Of course my officers. I have so many friends here, its just like a family.  I love all my friends and my sis's a lot😳

Any Suggestions to the DEV team which can help improve the forum: I think ill let the officers answer this oneπŸ˜†

One thing u'd like to see more in the SS forum: I want all our old members to be back. Its a request to all of them. Even though the show has gone off sir, its masti is still there.😳 So please come back and make it a happening forum.

A member who you would like to be friends with , or know more: Well everyone here are my friends. We chat so much in the cafe that we seem to know each other inside out, even without seeing personally.😊

Eight words which best describe you are: Emotional, determined, reserved, caring, smart, dedicated, organised, bubblyπŸ˜†

Cheers!πŸ˜›

amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Thinking what introduction to give... Not to worry... I am giving the list here... So just fill in the form and submit it😊 Extra details can be given tooπŸ˜ƒ

Name : Ammu Age: 18

Date of Birth/Star Sign : 29th December/Capricorn

How did i reach IF: My dad used to give me CID updates..he showed me the site.

Who was your first friend on IF? : Krazy_khyaati..she helped me a lot.

Who is your favourite character in Special Squad, and why: Shaina.....she's perfect woman..perfect mother, professional, smart, intelligent, honest, strong, independent..she's my inspiration.

Why is Special Squad so adddictive? Since when have you been watching?: It's fast paced, original, n the actors are great..awesome chemistry..I've been watching since it started..a few epis later.

Whats the best thing about the SS forum : It's a great place..well organised, n there's no discussion abt the stars..it's abt the show.

Any Suggestions to the DEV team which can help improve the forum: Will think n add.

One thing u'd like to see more in the SS forum: Members.

A member who you would like to be friends with , or know more: All

Eight words which best describe you are: Hot-tempered, moody, talented, lazy, dog-lover, evil, evil, evil.

Cheers!πŸ˜›

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name : amna Age: 17 😳

Date of Birth/Star Sign : 4 jan- capricorn

How did i reach IF: i was searching for some new about kuljeet randhawa and landed here😊

Who was your first friend on IF? :maha_parkri she replied to my post

Who is your favourite character in Special Squad, and why:
aryan khanna😳 he's a real good guy and cute too and sort of idiot like all menπŸ˜† (no offence)
irresistable combinationπŸ˜‰

Why is Special Squad so adddictive? Since when have you been watching
becoz its cool and classy and have all the elements a good show require
 it has its flaws but its the best show ever madeπŸ˜ƒ

since it has being air on star utsavπŸ˜ƒ

Whats the best thing about the SS forum :
i am the best thing about ss forum after the show πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

they are really nice and creative ppl around here😊

Any Suggestions to the DEV team which can help improve the forum:
well they are smart ppl!!! πŸ˜‰

One thing u'd like to see more in the SS forum:
more ppl around and more activity

A member who you would like to be friends with , or know more:
all of them πŸ˜ƒ

Eight words which best describe you are: lazy, emotional, naive, unorganized, modest, honest (kabhi khabhi), creative
moody 😳

Cheers!πŸ˜›

rockswizard thumbnail

Name : Shruti

Date of Birth/Star Sign : 17th aug/LEO

How did i reach IF:to be frank...i dont remember but i guess i was searching for some videos

Who was your first friend on IF? : krithika...reading her ff was the first thing i did on IF

Who is your favourite character in Special Squad, and why: Aryan.....he is just the best in whatever he does.
      he is so dedicated very much like me

Why is Special Squad so adddictive? Since when have you been watching?: i have no clue what makes me so   addicted to ss. and i think i started watching it from its 15th episode. though now i have watched all its episodes

Whats the best thing about the SS forum : its officers. its more like a family. thats the difference between other forums and this1.

Any Suggestions to the DEV team which can help improve the forum: well....somwehow by introducing new things i hope the DEV team continues to keep all its members active regualry.

One thing u'd like to see more in the SS forum: some more activity apart from the FF's

A member who you would like to be friends with , or know more: everyone in SS

Eight words which best describe you are: mentally tough, ambitious (sometimes over ambitious πŸ˜† ), instinctive, enthusiastic, organized, sometimes very very very stupid πŸ˜† , extremely naughty and extremely determined. (basically all what a leo shud b πŸ˜† )

Cheers!

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Name :Anum

Date of Birth/Star Sign :27 Jan/Aquarious

How did i reach IF:looking for Sujal-Kashish and got a fic on them on IF

Who was your first friend on IF? :Adi(Adildagr8) and Kimmy(Komalsirwani)

Who is your favourite character in Special Squad, and why:Shaina.........because the way she handled everything......and and and.........i luv everything about her

Why is Special Squad so adddictive? Since when have you been watching?:coz its an investigation and a suspense show.......and is way more classy and real than others

Whats the best thing about the SS forum :PPL out here are so much loving that i feel at home

Any Suggestions to the DEV team which can help improve the forum: they are doing there best

One thing u'd like to see more in the SS forum:

A member who you would like to be friends with , or know more:Reshma, as from when i m here i only found her 2-3 times in touch.........and and and............Krithika, mahi, amna, shruti, zeshan, smriti, sonal.........and want to know more of riya and sweet sweet ayesha

Eight words which best describe you are: simple, caring, childish, funny, hot-temper, irritating, boring, Lazy

lolz
ana 😳
ruha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Name :pooja 😊

Date of Birth/Star Sign :24-feb-1988/Taurus πŸ˜›

Hobbies/Interests:
chating ,gardening,watching tv,visiting on IF πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aim/Goal in Life:
to become a good person and a successful engineer 😳

Favorite Quote:
none

How did i reach IF:once I was searching on net about ss ,thats how i came to know about IF 😊

Who was your first friend on IF? :Krithika di 😊

Who is your favourite character in Special Squad, and why:Aryan and Dipika .Aryan is a great guy who always believe in work ,he always treat the officers of ss as his family.Dipika because she is a very nice girl who understand aryan very well.
she is well  organised.

Why is Special Squad so adddictive? Since when have you been watching?:every part of ss look real .its not like the other serials related to crime.
its just   great....................................................... .........

Whats the best thing about the SS forum :here we get lots of friends

Any Suggestions to the DEV team which can help improve the forum: DEV team is doing great job πŸ˜›

One thing u'd like to see more in the SS forum:
lot's of members πŸ˜ƒ
A member who you would like to be friends with , or know more:All πŸ˜ƒ

Eight words which best describe you are:friendly,simple,sweet,emotional,naughty,moody,caring
,shy ,lots more ............................................................ ..........

Edited by ruha - 15 years ago
mj_friends thumbnail
Name : MJ (those are my initials...but I kinda identify myself more with that name....atleast on the net...πŸ˜‰) Age: woah!!...wrong question to ask a girl...but since I have not reached the stage where  I would want to hide my age...here you go....I am 22... Date of Birth/Star Sign : On the 10th of May a great star was born ....hey I was talking about "Homer Simpson" πŸ˜›...incidentally I was born on the same day...different year ofcourse....and my star sign or sun sign...whatever you call it...is Taurus...

How did I reach IF: one of the biggest mysteries of life...I have absolutely no clue of how I came here...

Who was your first friend on IF? : the first name that comes to my mind is krithika...

Who is your favourite character in Special Squad, and why: Aryan...why?...simply because he is Aryan...😳

Why is Special Squad so adddictive? Since when have you been watching?: eventhough its not flawless...it has everything that a crime-based series needs...(thankfully) minus the melodrama...I started watching it after first couple of episodes....

Whats the best thing about the SS forum : the fact that it has managed to keep SS alive...

Any Suggestions to the DEV team which can help improve the forum: you guys are doing a great job...will let you know if I have any suggestions...  

One thing u'd like to see more in the SS forum: More officers...

A member who you would like to be friends with , or know more: well...there are lots to name...so I will take the easy way out....I wont name any...

Eight words which best describe you are: hmmm...eight words are either too many or too few to describe me...I still havent been able to figure out if its the former case or the latter...πŸ˜•...either way I wont be able to do justice to this question...or myself πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...will come back to this question when I have a proper answer....

----------------   Thats all folks !   -------------------

Edited by mj_friends - 16 years ago