Amit Tondon is most successful here !!

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

I don't want to be rude😳...but if you see all of the participants....Amit Tondon has done far better than many winners of musical shows.......he has become a soap star and I believe that he is doing damn well in acting department.........

Apart from Abhijeet sawant who saw moderate success,  the others are just struggleing and doing stage shows.......

But it beats me why he is participating in this show coz he is a bad singer.....why does he not act in serials and earn moneyπŸ˜†......why slog in musical reality show?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree..but hez succesful not in this field naa

hez better off ther...yeh singing uske bass ki baat nahi , no offence to his fans..! 😳
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
verii true....but i would say prajakta also earned a lot..as she did lots songs...n even rahul vaidya ..he hosted shows...has a few songs to his name...a few albums...

newayyzz...amit tondon shldnt sing..he is a better actor...
>>minhal<< thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliS

i agree..but hez succesful not in this field naa

hez better off ther...yeh singing uske bass ki baat nahi , no offence to his fans..! 😳

totally agree   yaad hai, wat anu malik had said in indian idol 1 to him

teri surat ko dekh kar aata hai pyar......teri awaaz ko sunn kar chedta hai bukhaar πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Ranbirrocks thumbnail

totally agree   yaad hai, wat anu malik had said in indian idol 1 to him

teri surat ko dekh kar aata hai pyar......teri awaaz ko sunn kar chedta hai bukhaar πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Never thought that I wud agree with Anu malik 100%πŸ˜†

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree! πŸ˜ƒ
He's a great actor...and I think he should stick to that! πŸ˜› Twinkle of SRGMP is so famous now cuz of her acting... 😳
Ranbirrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasshafan

Agree! πŸ˜ƒ
He's a great actor...and I think he should stick to that! πŸ˜› Twinkle of SRGMP is so famous now cuz of her acting... 😳

But Tina was much better singer than AmitπŸ˜†

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i love amit tandon...but singing mein he is not upto the mark
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: natasshafan

Agree! πŸ˜ƒ

Yep I totally agree with you. Nd Twinkle, Yep shes become famous but has also got sacked! πŸ˜†
Well this is his first performance. U cant judge anyone with one song. Every singer had bad day and it was his turn yesterday. But that doesnt mean he is bad singer. He is good.