Leo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This David Letterman dude...tried to poke some fun at Indian traditions and stuff....I don't know if he wanted to be sarcastic or if thats the defination of humor for him....but it certainly hurt my feelings in a way...but yeah...i kinda like enjoyed this interview!!

This interview is a little old...when Aish's movie..Pride and Prejudice was abt to hit theaters...

But I was glad...that Aish gave him a slap without even slapping him!!!😆 Have a look!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKda79DSQH0[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKda79DSQH0

Edited by Leo - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkangel thumbnail
well even aish doesn't know about thier culture either i have got many american friends and none of them has to take oppointments to meet thier parents 😆 😆 aish thought she over smart letterman but ended up looking ignorant in front of whole desi community. that si what i think no offence 😆 😆
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I LOVE the interview. This interview is what made me LOVE Ash to tell you the truth. I like her answers, and I liked her grace!!! She really gave it back to him!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏

Thanks for reposting it!!! 😊
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Btw you do know you can put youtube videos on IF. Right
Just tag [YOUTUBE]Sitename[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

well even aish doesn't know about thier culture either i have got many american friends and none of them has to take oppointments to meet thier parents 😆 😆 aish thought she over smart letterman but ended up looking ignorant in front of whole desi community. that si what i think no offence 😆 😆

Of course it's not always true!!😆 But she just wanted to retaliate to the way Letterman said that she lived with her parents, almost condescendingly.
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yh i have seen it i liked it its funny 😆 😆
missmasakalli thumbnail
Frenz my system is not supporting this video..

Plz tell how she slapped l'man..jz wid words. thnx
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG she really gave it to him 😆 😆 yeah but he sounded so weird talking about India...like about the parents living with kids and stuff
Iram191 thumbnail
yeah seen that before its well funny 😆
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah ash rocks!! ash surely gave it baq to him