Wow Priyamani rising like Shriya

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Priyamani on the move
IndiaGlitz 

Actress Priyamani, who rose to fame with 'Paruthiveeran', is getting bold and busy. She is flooded with offers from both Tamil and Telugu industry.

She played rural belle in 'Paruthiveeran' while her next films 'Malaikottai' and 'Thotta' featured her in the urban girl oozing glamour.

Now she has been assigned to act opposite Prithviraj in a Tamil movie to be produced by Gemini Film Circuit. It is a remake of Malayalam blockbuster Classmates.

She has also signed up for a Telugu movie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dits thumbnail
Remake of Classmates? Prithviraj is really desperate for a lift in fame and popularity in Tamil and Telugu, since he's lost grip in Mal. Heard he's dubbing another movie(flop one)'Vargam' into Telugu.But you'll love Classmates! 😛
Caryn thumbnail
Not bad - P & P - good partnership. 😊
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow...they are gonna remake Classmates, that too with Prithviraj who did the original also 😃

Dits, agreed with u, classmates will for sure be a thread to watch out, but tamil audience has different taste from Mals so dont know wherevere it will be a hit or flop 🤔 Edited by meli - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

one question guys, wasn't sada in the mal version of classmates or was it tamana?

anyways, priyamani is a good actress but she too has to sacrifice her acting skills in order to rise up the ladder in kollywood. i wish her luck!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
leena, sada come in the telugu version...mal was the original version with Kavyamadan, prithviraj, narain etc 😊
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meli

leena, sada come in the telugu version...mal was the original version with Kavyamadan, prithviraj, narain etc 😊

thanks for that meli. i was wondering which version sada did.😆😆

in kollywood it's hard for an actress to be an actress. they only want glamour dolls like what cinemalover said. even sneha & sada who are two of kollywood's best actresses have to resort to exposing, blah blah blah to sustain themselves in the industry. kollywood or should i say most industries are cruel to heroines.

kadhambari thumbnail
hey,i've seen both Telugu & Malayalam versions of Classmates.I liked it & i don't know whether it suits tamil audience!!!!!!!!!!anyways,lets wait & watch.
Dits thumbnail
I hope it works! It will ,if they change some of the script to suit the tamil audience. This has been done b4, for many remakes