Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
A lovely and sensitive story. Its really a very difficult decision for any woman. Normally we would think how can any woman forgive a man for such a mistake but we do not know how the circumstances may make us decide otherwise. Wish no woman has ever to make such a decision in her life. In such situations it sometimes feels dishonesty is better.
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ssh57

A lovely and sensitive story. Its really a very difficult decision for any woman. Normally we would think how can any woman forgive a man for such a mistake but we do not know how the circumstances may make us decide otherwise. Wish no woman has ever to make such a decision in her life. In such situations it sometimes feels dishonesty is better.

Hi,

Yes this story is abotu a situation very common.. and I can most of my stories are abotu situation very common its the way treatmetn is given.. where u go with the flow or not.. I think one of the comment for this story was"whateever u write.. still i can let go the man for the sake of majburi'  I mean on a personal level even i cant find enough courage to say i may also let the man go off.. but here the way the charcters are and the way the woman feels deals and guy who is so very dear to her... situation transform.. I am sure no woman should face such a thing in her married life with kids in btween.. but its very common.. situation, people are different.. but the core problem is quite similar.. yet u cant judge them from outside... their inner feelings turmoil only they can know...
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ending , well written . i am glad she forgive him , we don't know how many people suffering with this kind situation but you describe well dear i m glad to read your story , please come back with one more blasting ff .

Thanks bhoomi for sweet emotional story .
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monikaseth

awesome ending , well written . i am glad she forgive him , we don't know how many people suffering with this kind situation but you describe well dear i m glad to read your story , please come back with one more blasting ff .

Thanks bhoomi for sweet emotional story .

Hi Monika dear... sweety u had not read this one.. this one i wrote longgg back.. its emotional and feels ncie u liked readign it dear... ok I will write a new one and post it soon... Am glad dear u always are there to encourage me ... i am sure u r among the first and the most warm friend here to have encoruaged me.. all the ff which i have written uptil now belong to u too as without u here and few otehrs i woudl have never felt like writing here and sharign my work.. thanks a lot monika.. and i will try and make u smile more with my ff.... u never have to thank me.. i have to thank u always... 😃😳..