Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Part IV (last part)

Abha called up Zoyna, she told her that Suhas friends had organized a party in which he was drunk & she was attending another party at the same place. She too was drunk & as it was all people dancing & hanging around with their girls in arms, She told her they met, spoke abt been alone . It was normal for her to flirt around men; she never even thought Suhas would be such a stupid fool to tell about this to his wife. She said she is at present in another relationship, the other guy has no problem with her been pregnant as it quite normal there to be an unwed mother. Abha just felt how funky was her tone & voice. This women, the way she was talking she felt, Suhas must have been too much drunk to go for such a women.

At the court Suhas was so protective about Abha. He had never wanted his wife to come to any such place; he just felt irritated by the people staring at them. Abha was pleasantly looking at him, it was Suhas's honesty & respect for women which had made Abha to love him & go against her parents & marry him. Abha & Suhas attended the court hearing. The divorce was filed & the next date of hearing was given.

They were coming back from the court in the car & both looked back into their relationship from the start. How they fell in love, they wanted to marry , how their parents opposed, how they left their families & got married. The way Suhas concentrated on his career & made a place for him, looking at which even her family was proud & all readily accepted them. The birth of their Son Arya, the most happy moment in their life, the way Suhas took leave & stayed back with her changing Arya's nappies. He would run around with a camera to get the first shot of him talking, walking… Abha looked at Suhas , both could sense that they were thinkign about the same things, both smiled..they remembered how Suhas had a huge loss & the office staff had blamed him. Even Khushi was on her  way. Abha had been very strong & took the whole responsiblity of hers & Arya nicely. It was Abha's support & trust that he came out of it & proved everyone wrong. He then became the CEO of the same firm.

Suhas & Abha reached their home , "Subha", it was like she had once came in this house as her world. Suhas did tell her  she can stay here, he will go & stay somewhere else, this wouldn't disturb the children atleast. Abha knew without Suhas, her world wasn't complete. With a certain void within herself, she sat in the chair in the backyard. Suhas came there with Tea. Abha remembered how once he even ordered tea from the hotel, as he couldn't make it, to please her when she was tired. She smile for 1 sec remembering that day & then suddenly felt sad, what was happening to her, why she can't start hating him. Her love makes it difficult to forget or even ignore him.

Children's School bus came, they came calling Mama Mama…Abha got up, checked their tiffin. After watching cartoon with dad for an hour.  As always Suhas even made those voices & made them go giggle all the way. Khushi would just sit in Papa's lap & see the cartoon everytime. Abha made something for them & served them. The children when in to do their homework.After the dinner was over, Children were sleeping. Suhas walked into the drawing room………Suhas asked Abha …

Suhas: Abha..I can't see u so depressed. Whatever decision u have taken I know I am accountable, for my mistakes.

Abha: U saw children, they love u so much. Without u in Canada they fought with me, that they want to go back to u. What will we tell them?

Suhas: Should I do something that my children hate me….but….i can't see them hating me… (He had tears in his eyes..) My children will also hate me as u & everyone will….

Abha: Suhas…I know u love children. U r the best father they would have.

Suhas: U don't love me anymore…

Abha: I wish I could say that, but I do love u.. But its true I want to hate u …I actually hate u …

Suhas: U hate me…

Abha: U went for that good for nothing foreigner Zoyna. She is so indecent….

Suhas: Oh ya! Ab kya pata kya hogaya us din. Kahan se yeh gale mey fas gayii…

Abha: Tell me how much u love me..

Suhas: Oh!! More than how much U love me..

Abha: More than the kids?

Suhas: hmmmm yes!

Abha was very happy to hear this. U rn't been honest at all..

Suhas: Its u who gave me these beautiful gifts to my life, SO its alls here just because of u .

Abha: What will u do when I dovorce ?

Suhas: I will be destroyed but then I will always be there to see that u all r happy wherever with whomever u r.

Abha: Whomever? Accha, so u don't mind me seeing anyone…

She didn't even complete her sentence & Suhas just pushed her close….looked into her eyes..

Suhas: Don't tell me ever, even if it happens. Don't be honest.

Both looked into each others eyes. The same luv & affection for each other. Abha just hugged him. Abha whispered, "U r too lucky, I don't even need to be dishonest, I am really unlucky  not to be able to leave u & show u the door." Suhas whispered hesitantly , "U not leaving me, have u forgiven me?", Abha smiled & said, "I forgive u  but wont forget ur mistake, beware I may take revenge if u ever make me sad any day." Suhas took her into his arms, He kissed her on forehead, "Thank u my love! Never will I make such a blunder nor will I get drunk in my life ever." Abha said to drop her down, children may come in. She was blushing as it was after long time they were so cosy.  Suhas dropped her on the sofa & held her hand said, "  U really have made me relive my life, I know it was difficult for u to take this decision, but I promise I will never make u repent on it." Both were cuddling each other & soon talking feel asleep.

The Children came in the morning, saw their parents on the sofa…..Arya were giggling seeing them together, on the sofa…Khushi…put her hand on her mouth & said awwwww…Mama aur Papa ko dekho…yeh yehan kya kar rahe hain..Bed room ka Bed kya tut gaya…Arya & Khushi started laughing & with their laughter Abha & Suhas woke up, they saw their children & felt embarrassed, The children threw themselves on the sofa & cuddled their Parents…All laughing….Suhas Looked at Abha…, " yeh Rishta toote Na …….holding them close……yeh zindagi meri kabhi ruthe na…."

"U can forgive but u can't forget"

************All well that Ends well************

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏 awesome , awesome mindblowing bhoomi . 👏 👏 👏 i read it all verry nice 😳 👏 👏
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
👏 That was superb.......Last para was soo funny 😆
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

👏 awesome , awesome mindblowing bhoomi . 👏 👏 👏 i read it all verry nice 😳 👏 👏

Hi Monika... areeeee baapre.. awwwwwwwww so sweet of u.😳 I feel so happy that u liked this story so much... itneee sara appreciation ... luv u u dear for pourign so much warmth on me.... felt really flattered.. thanks so much..dear... 😳a jhappi ur way... 🤗

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

👏 That was superb.......Last para was soo funny 😆

thanks meri pyaari dulaari Vandu... ab tumhara yunh muskurata chehra is waht i like... so dear... last para waisa likhan hi tha.. aur else Vandu 's beautiful smile kaise dekhne ko milti...😉😆 aur haan hasssi bhi... 😆... glad u enjoyed reading it... ab break lelu?😉

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Kabhi nahi........No chutti allowed for u ! 😆
seasplash thumbnail
hey bhoomi... 😃 😃 😃 i just read the last part n believe me it was just awesome.... 😳 😳 😳 the ending lines were so cute...start a new one soon...i m waiting 😳 😳
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: seasplash

hey bhoomi... 😃 😃 😃 i just read the last part n believe me it was just awesome.... 😳 😳 😳 the ending lines were so cute...start a new one soon...i m waiting 😳 😳

Hi Khubu.... dear u read the last part.. am glad u liked it... awww i feel so happy that u all liked it so much... endingline ssute the.. ehehh woh poetic feelign aahi jata hai.. kabhi kahi.. ehhe..

am writign a short story just 80% is ready the endign part am writign.. later on will post it as the whole complete story is ready...😃

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Very nice ending! It's great that things worked out between them. 😃

From the presentation of Suhas's character, it was quite clear that he was regetting what had happened, and that he would never do it again. It seems that he was a responsible and caring husband who just made one mistake (and that too under intoxication)...I'm glad Abha could see that too.
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

Very nice ending! It's great that things worked out between them. 😃

From the presentation of Suhas's character, it was quite clear that he was regetting what had happened, and that he would never do it again. It seems that he was a responsible and caring husband who just made one mistake (and that too under intoxication)...I'm glad Abha could see that too.

HI Rabia... thanks for ur wonderful comments... Ya I had tried to potray Suhas the way u have described... am glad u could feel it.. ....  the best thing is the children will have the love and care of both parents.. and thats where all married couples get emitonal... .. Ma happy that u liked the ending.. dear.. 😃