Waste of a show!!!!!!!!

RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

All the contestants have already participated and have been given their ranks. It is just to add on to the agony of the spectators. As it is today the winners were commenting on songs sung by the challengers as though they were the judges. The judges too were commenting on songs which were not upto the mark.  If the runners up had come to challenge the winners does it mean that the voting system was not correct or is it that the challengers have improved so much that they can beat the winners. Superstars are not made like this.

They should have come up with something better

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i'm not agree wid u..its a nice nd unique concept...atleast now i'll not feel bad if my fav goes coz every 1 is gud nd deserve the title...
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sidiiii

well i'm not agree wid u..its a nice nd unique concept...atleast now i'll not feel bad if my fav goes coz every 1 is gud nd deserve the title...

Yep I agree With you on this Point. 😳
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The show aint tht bad....let watch out for a few more epi's den only will be able to give some thorough views..!!!

I agree wid siddi...tht whoever wins wud be deserving..
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i find the whole concept a lil wierd....
is they brought bak runner up from all shows now that wud have been a better idea....y bring ppl like ishmeet or abhijeet sawant bak....its kinda stupid