Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Oh Monu, your image is neither poor nor tainted, definitely not stupid! 😊
The reference to Rahul Dravid went straight over my head.. πŸ˜•

Noooo ppl dont believe me any more😭😭.. Ok enough of melodramaπŸ˜† RD..πŸ˜• Well I was just trying to improve my imageπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ but ya his reference dint make sense..πŸ˜• I definitely need some coffee now to talk sense πŸ˜‰

Edited by monu1101 - 16 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Chalo, go get some coffee, we have dissecting to do in order to provide our expert analysis πŸ˜›
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† btw any luck with the taiwanese sandy?
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

πŸ˜† btw any luck with the taiwanese sandy?

she is ditching them for ur updates shreaya! πŸ˜†

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Hmmm Nisha.. now I have to improve my poor tainted stupid imageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. I wanna be more believable and dependable.. Just Like Rahul Dravid(The Wall)πŸ˜›πŸ˜› After all both he and me were born on the same day with different birth years of course..😳

it does make sense monu.. Rahul is known as ever dependable, like steel and unpenetrable and hence nicknameed wall..

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Monu, the Rahul Dravid ref made no sense to me as it's cricket I guess..something I know nothing about. Thanks PW for explaining!
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

it does make sense monu.. Rahul is known as ever dependable, like steel and unpenetrable and hence nicknameed wall..

Thanks PW..πŸ€—.. You definitely can understand the sense there.. Now me too started seeing sense.. Everybody takes him seriously(and meπŸ˜•).. me to wanna join his dependable club but will make quiet exits on April Fool's daysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

shahmeg thumbnail
Thanks Ksh for the update! I havent watched the video yet...has he had a hairct??
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Only in our dreams unfortunately...
monu_tan thumbnail

Dont bother abt them..πŸ˜› And Kets they were not the exact Sandy's.. I would get my Sandy in India thats wat shivji told meπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ And wat abt u guys.. Kuchh progress kiya kisine..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†