BMTD Help Desk #2 - Ask Questions HERE!

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends,

We've reached our 2nd BMTD Help Desk! 😃

Unaware of the purpose of this topic? This is the thread where you, as members, can ask us questions regarding the serial or any forum specific queries. As the Dulhann Dev Team, we will try our best to promptly respond to your questions, and members, you are also most welcome to answer any questions here as well.

Please ask questions regarding the serial, actors, characters, updates, videos, and other forum specific concerns in THIS thread. Other topics opened will be closed.

Again, please bear with us if you feel that your question has not been answered - we will try our best!😊

Thanking you,
BMTD Dev Team
Khushi, Yuvika, Nabihah, Wafah, Ammu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatcutie thumbnail
hi guys

actually i m a silent visitor of forum...i tried to download d sansui awards video yesterday but it has expired...
i am not able to open any link whether its youtube or it is Zshare...
Can you provide me some alternative link...
need your help
Girl_2007 thumbnail
hi! im new in this forum, can u tell me in wich episode were showed the new avatars of sagar and divya?? 😳
floridangirl36 thumbnail
what is goin to happen
who is divya goin to marry
tell me anything u no bout bmtd
eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ooo..this was needed darling! 😃 Thanks for posting a new thread! 😳
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

hi! im new in this forum, can u tell me in wich episode were showed the new avatars of sagar and divya?? 😳

hello?? i just posted a single question.. can anyone help me????

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hmm...it was quite a long time ago hun...but if I'm not wrong, then it was March 13th...ok I take that back..it was only like a month ago.😛 Hope that helped!Edited by eclipse_101 - 16 years ago
Radhz thumbnail
Hey...I put a request a long time ago (in the other thread) for July 5th 2007, and I got some advice to look back in the topic index, but the links found are expired! So, if anyone has it on their computer can they can re-upload it or something?? :D Thanks so much!!!
<3 Radhika
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclipse_101

Hmm...it was quite a long time ago hun...but if I'm not wrong, then it was March 13th...ok I take that back..it was only like a month ago.😛 Hope that helped!

aw thanks!! 👏😛😳

neha fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi!
ive been away from BMTD forum for a long time as my internet wasnt working.
but now it is!
can someone tell me where i could get the march and april 2008 updates and vedios! i searched da whole forum but i cant find the updates and vedios of these two months!
plzz help!
thank you 😊