Latest Newcomer - Luv Sinha pictures

Posted: 16 years ago

Bollywood actors Luv Sinha and Fareena Wazir perform a scene during the shooting of Hindi movie "Sadiyan" (Centuries) inside Kashmir's tulip garden in Srinagar April 9, 2008. In a sure sign that separatist violence is waning in Kashmir, Bollywood actors are once again being spotted singing, dancing and coyly flirting in the region's idyllic Himalayan countryside.

Courtesy: http://news.yahoo.com

Edited by Maya_M - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
He doesnt look like a hero material
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜† both look awful. girls looks weird in second pic with tacky outfit ๐Ÿ˜†

How did Shatrughan and Poonam Sinha manage to get such a scary product?

Their daughter Sonakshi (if she sheds extra pounds or gives that to her brother) is far better.

Sonakshi Sinha, a budding designer at Lakme fashion week

It is a known fact that Shatrughan Sinha and Reena Roy were a lovey-dovey couple for many years before he married Poonam.

I am surprised at Sonakshi's resemblance to Reena Roy๐Ÿ˜•. Check this picture. What do you say?

Mommytobe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

It is a known fact that Shatrughan Sinha and Reena Roy were a lovey-dovey couple for many years before he married Poonam.

I am surprised at Sonakshi's resemblance to Reena Roy๐Ÿ˜•. Check this picture. What do you say?

๐Ÿ˜†how the hell that happened. i tell you.. when poonam was preggers with sonakishi.. she was looking at Reena's pic..saying. .you b**** stay away from my hubby.. ๐Ÿ˜†hence kept looking at reena's pic and her baby resembled reena roy..

isn't it true.. who ever pregger women look the most. .it's said baby will resemble that person๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Mona, You funny gal!

Then who was Poonam looking at when she had Luv and that too not one but two of that piece (twins Luv and Kush).

I thought I will never see a star kid worst than Tusshar Kapoor and here comes Sinha kids.

Mommytobe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

๐Ÿ˜† Mona, You funny gal!

Then who was Poonam looking at when she had Luv and that too not one but two of that piece (twins Luv and Kush).

I thought I will never see a star kid worst than Tusshar Kapoor and here comes Sinha kids.

i have no idea... luv's expression is too stiff.. he looks older than his age.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poonam sinha was a model and has done a movie too.

Any one remebers her song with jeetendra(mumtaz starred in the film too-I forget the name of the film)

"shaam suhaani gaa rahi hai-dheere dheere,chupke chupke,chori chori ho'
Prem deewanijaag rahi hai...."- a popular song of the 60's
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poonam sinha was a model and has done a movie too.

Any one remebers her song with jeetendra(mumtaz starred in the film too-I forget the name of the film)

"shaam suhaani gaa rahi hai-dheere dheere,chupke chupke,chori chori ho'
Prem deewanijaag rahi hai...."- a popular song of the 60's