*~ Dost of the week*~: Nandini

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey all you sterling KNK members, let's put our hands together for the 'Dost of the week' once again. I'm really sorry for not continuing this as regularly as before, was just tied up but now I promise it will resume as before.

She is an active member of the KNK forum and very fond of VK and KK jodi.

So without further a do let's welcome and get ready to grill our new member on the hot seat.

*~Nandini90 *~

Here are quick questions for you Nandini:

Name:

Section(s) you visit on IF:

Why you like KNK:

Nandini, siggy you can use for this week:

So what are you waiting for guys? Let's grill, roast and toast Nandini away!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Keep smiling...

Love,

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
YAYYY!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³.....Nans!! Ur Dost of the week...congrats...love the siggy Soni Di...awesome job!!!! Ok I'm totally going to grill u!! Ask the KDMHMD-ians...I grilled her bad...and now it's ur turn.."Bechka rehna re baba" I'm singing a song 4 u!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†!!!!!! COngRaTs!!! Have fun Dost of the week!!! πŸ‘

LoVe YoU **Priya** πŸ˜ƒ
harsimran95 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats nandini, n don't stop updating. πŸ₯³
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaaay...nandu....congradulations πŸ‘ ....will be back with questions....enjoy your week...

πŸ˜ƒI'm back!!!!!! But to grill you!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My questions are...random,silly, and stupid..but u still have 2 answer them!!

1. Fav actor/actress in bollywood?

2. Fav actor/actress in television?

3. Whose ur fav charcter in KNK?

4. Can u live without this show?πŸ˜†

5. Are you a big fan of the Kajal jodi or the ViKi jodi?

6. How much do u like Neena?πŸ˜†

7. What would u do if u were Kinjal?

8. Did u think it was too long for the Kajal track to start?(cause I know i didπŸ˜†)

9. Do u miss Vidyuth?😭

10. Did u ever like Vidyuth's mom and her hair?πŸ˜†

11. Describe urself in 3 words!!

12. Who do u love the most in ur family?

13. What can u not live without in this world?

14. What's the first thing u do when u get up in the morning?

15. Ok what came first the egg or the chicken??🀣

16. Have u ever been in love with anyone?(Tell us the truthπŸ˜‰)

17. Do u have any siblings?

18. What do u hate the most in this world?

19. WHat do u love the most in this world?

20. What do u love/hate about Ekta's serials?πŸ˜† 

Ok these q's are rapid fire!!

1. summer/winter
    school/home
  2. colorful/non-colorful
  3. naughty/nice
  4. pagaal/simple
  5. mischevious/well-mannered
  6. Kajal/ViKi
  7. Gauri/Shiv
  8. Love marriage/arranged marriage
  9. Naman/Karan
  10. Krystle/Wasna

21. Do u believe in love a lot?

22. How do u want ur soulmate to be like?

23. Does dosti or Pyar come first for u?

24. Name ur Best friend on IF? (It's me right....jkπŸ˜†)

25. Name ur top 5 movies

26. Name ur top 5 fav singers?

27. Do you love listening to music and what's ur fav all time song?

28. What's ur fav title track song in all ur fav shows?

29. What music best suits Kajal?

30. Whose ur fav all time couple on television?

Some Bollywood q's!!

31. Do you like Ranbir kapoor+Deepika 2gther?

32. Did u ever like Kareena Kapoor and Shahid 2gether?

33. Do u like Saif+Kareena?

34. Did u like Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam's chemistry in Saawariya?

35. Did u like Om Shanti Om?

36. Did SRK look sexy in the movie?πŸ˜†

37. Did you like Jab We Met..and what did u like/disliked about it?

38. Did u think it was really certain for Kareena+Shahid to kiss in Jab We Met?πŸ˜‰

39. Did you like "Race?"

40. Who was ur fav couple in race?

41. Do u really like Ash+Hrithik jodi? and what did u think of them in Jodha Akbhar?

42. Do u like Ash+Abhishek or Ash+Hrithik better?

43. What's ur fav jodi in bollywood and why?

44. Did u like "Superstar?"

45. Did u think Sunday was a funny movie? and if u did watch it.. did u like Ayesha Takia's cell phone ringer?πŸ˜†

46. Did u ever want a love story like the one in Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge?πŸ˜†

47. What's ur fav color?

48. What's the saddest song u have ever heard?

49. What's the funnniest movie u have ever seen?

50. What's ur fav season, food, and accessory?

51. If you were Neena..wouldn't u also try to win back Kanav?

52. Did u like KNK at the begginning?

53. What did u think of this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPSxhkamq8w

54. If you could be anyone in the world...who would u be?

55. What's ur fav type of clothing?

56. Do u like to sing+dance?

57. Are u good at singing or dancing?

58. Do u like parties or do u like to just stroll on the beach?

59. What's ur idea of a perfect date?

60. Name ur 3 best friends ever!

61. What's ur fav section in IF and why?

62. What's ur fav type of flower?

63. What do u want to become when u grow up?

64. Are u a crazy gal...or a nice sweet gal?

65. Do u get obbessed and crazy about celebrities?

66. Do you enjoy discussing topics on IF or just looking at them?

67. What's ur fav smell?

68. Do u like to go on the computer a lot?

69. Ur fav hobbies?

70. What do u always do everyday that u can't live without(besides eating, sleeping, and all that)

71. If u could wish for anything what would it be?

72. Do u believe in shooting stars...like Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?πŸ˜†

73. Do u enjoy drama shows or funny shows more?

74. Do u believe in god a lot?

75. Do u pray everyday or do u forget to sometimes?πŸ˜‰

76. What's ur fav animal?

77. What's ur fav show?

78. What's ur favorite book?

79. What's ur fav color of nailpolish?

80. Do u like being Dost of the week and why?

81. Are u a big fan of sweets?

82. What's ur fav sweet?

83. What's ur fav drink?

84. How would ur friends describe u?

85. How would ur family describe u?

86. Tell us ur 3 bad habits?

87. When's ur b-day?πŸ˜ƒ

88. What's ur nickname?

89. What's ur fav holiday?

90. What's ur fav game to play?

91. What's ur fav emoticon?

92. Did u ever hate anyone in ur life..and be honest?

93. My favorite q!! For each emoticon...tell us a IF member and u can chose an IF member more than once!!

1. 😭-
  2. πŸ˜ƒ-
  3. πŸ˜†-
  4. πŸ‘-
  5. 😳-
  6. 😎
  7. πŸ€“-
  8. 😍-
  9. -
  10. -
  11. πŸ€ͺ-
  12. πŸ€—-
  13. ☺️
  14. -

94. What's the best thing about u?

95. Are u a day-dreamer?

96. What's the best thing about being a woman?

97. What would u name ur first kid?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰(reminds u of Kinjal)

98. What does ur name mean?

99. Almost there...did u like my q's? (if u say yes...then there's more coming soon..so say no!!πŸ˜†)

100. Give us a little dedication speech plzzz!!πŸ˜†

LoVe YoU *Priya*

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nandini congrats....
enjoy ur hawt seat πŸ˜‰
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations Nandini πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnx everyone......

NAME : NANDINI (SHALMI-thts my pet name)

SECTIONS I VISIT IN IF : (in order) Kahe Naa Kahe, Kasturi, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, Kuch Is Tharah, Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Kya Dil Mein Hai, Kayamath, bollywood section...thts all..

WHY I LIKE KNK : Well i really dont know...but i started watching it bcos of krystle...but then the story started to attract me a lot....And then Kanav....i knew tht he is lead only after wen i saw the title track,,till tht i thought he was the villain....then i loved the Kajal chemistry.......but the story has attracted me a lot.....

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1. Fav actor/actress in bollywood?
sanjay dutt, salman khan, rani mukkerji, sonam kapoor

2. Fav actor/actress in television?
pallavi subhash(KAA), sanjeeda(KHNK,Kymth), Iqbal Khan(KAA), Eijaz Khan(KHNK), and many more.....

3. Whose ur fav charcter in KNK?
thts a very difficult question....hmm..let me think....i think i love Kinjal.....dont know why..but she's ma fav..

4. Can u live without this show?
of course i can..bcos if its not there..then surely some other show will be there which i can enjoy..but if the show goes off without proper climax..then i might be disappoited...if its a gud ending then its ok with me...

5. Are you a big fan of the Kajal jodi or the ViKi jodi?
well i am fond of kajal jodi from the start..not tht i dont like viki...i love theirs too...but the show is to focus on kajal rite??so i like kajal...
6. How much do u like Neena?
i like her..i mean...sumtimes i feel sry for her...she loves kannu so much.....the only mistake she did was she was not ready to have the baby....thts y she is suffering now...so apart from tht and before tht i liked neena....but now she has bcum -ve...so...i dont like her like i used to....
7. What would u do if u were Kinjal?
me??i wud have tried finding the truth of whose baby it is...and then i dont really know yaar...havnt experienced till now naa!!!hehehe

8. Did u think it was too long for the Kajal track to start?(cause I know i did)
of course..the show started off in nov and its starting only now in april....too long...

9. Do u miss Vidyuth?
of course i do..he's the one charcter who keeps us happy going without any worries...

10. Did u ever like Vidyuth's mom and her hair?
yew...nope...but the way she accepted kinju at first..and then she was ready to accept her after the abortion..i liked tht part of hers..but overall hmm..not tht much..and plsss...dont remind me of her hair..they cud hav got a better wig for her...hehehe...

11. Describe urself in 3 words!!
friendly, trustworthy, traditional.....

12. Who do u love the most in ur family?
most???well of course my parents and bro first...apart from them....i love my cousins a lot..they are my lives..cany live without them...and i easily get hurt if they are sad...love them so much....

13. What can u not live without in this world?
music...i cant live without music...its like my breathe...not a single day...in fact not a minute..but i cant do tht practically..but i am just crazy about music..so..i cant live without it...

14. What's the first thing u do when u get up in the morning?
brush my teeth of course....hehe......i put on my music system and put on a song with hugh volume.....

15. Ok what came first the egg or the chicken??
i think egg..no no its the chicken...hm...i think egg......no..its chicken....i'll let yu know soon..after a research..kkk...

16. Have u ever been in love with anyone?(Tell us the truth)
nope..i have never..bcos i dont wanna....my parents are everything for me...so hurting them i dont wanna fall in love....

17. Do u have any siblings?
yaa..i have a younger brother Sachin now in class 9....

18. What do u hate the most in this world?
i hate those who hurt others....sumtimes i really feel y is there no happiness in this world...the poor people..y are they still poor...i wud love to help them...but how??but if i get a chanc i will surely.....

19. WHat do u love the most in this world?
well....i really dont know...but in all the worries...there is still some happiness left...and tht makes me happy..for eg...even if a person is sad he/she forgets it for moment at some instance..human emotions never die..tht makes me feel happy...(i hope i answered this and the prev one in the rite way..i mean thts wat i thot of wen i read tht question)

20. What do u love/hate about Ekta's serials?
ekta's shows...well i hate the way she drags the story unecesserily....but i love the way she creates pairs(jodis) and their love scenes....

summer/winter
winter
school/home
school
colorful/non-colorful
naughty/nice
colorful
naughty/nice
naughty and nice too...
pagaal/simple
simple...i prefer
mischevious/well-mannered
mischievious and well mannered...both....i am one...
Kajal/ViKi
kajal
Gauri/Shiv
gauri
Love marriage/arranged marriage
arranged marriage
Naman/Karan
ohhh...thts a diff one...i wud say both naman and karan
Krystle/Wasna
both yaar....wasna and krystle...

21. Do u believe in love a lot?
well ya..i do believe..but in a different manner...see...even if we fight with our mom..we can never live without talking with her...its bcos of her love and mamta...i think the same love should be there in LOVE too....a love with mamta..in cases like tht lovers never seperate..and even choti moti fights btw lovers or couples wont be there...

22. How do u want ur soulmate to be like?
my soulmate...he should listen to my views and opinions...love me...help me...and....never let me down...love me the way i am..never try to change me...hmm....for now only tht much....

23. Does dosti or Pyar come first for u?
for me???dosti cums first....

24. Name ur Best friend on IF? (It's me right....jk)
of course darling u are my best frnd....but i have others too...i've got sezza,giggling gurl, teddy26, letme_go, krystle as my best frnds too....and many more....dulshani, gagan....and many more...all of yu are my best frnds...and ya..krystle too...

25. Name ur top 5 movies
well there are many....but since ur asking five....hmm...BLACK(hindi), MOZHI(tamil), HDDCS(hindi), ENTE VEEDU APPOONTEYUM(malayalam- its a must watch yaar...the kid in this muvi has a done a gud job..and each tym i watch this movi i cry a lot..its true..i cry a lot for this movi..), KAL HO NAA HO(hindi).........there are many yaar....kk...but these are the ones tht comes to my mind first...

26. Name ur top 5 fav singers?
SHREYA GHOSHAL(i lover her), HARIHARAN, KARTHICK, KK, SADHNA SARGAM....actually a love all the singers in any language..as yu all know..crazy abt muzik..so i love all of them...

27. Do you love listening to music and what's ur fav all time song?
ohhhh....i simply love muzik...and i live for tht......my fav song???wrong question fo rme....hehehehe....i love all the songs in this world....any language..hindi, english, tamil, malayalam, telugu, bengali..all of them....

28. What's ur fav title track song in all ur fav shows?
title track???now thts a gud one...i almost love all of them.....i think saat phere..bocs whenver i put my tv and pass by this one..i get attracted to the voice and song...(i dont wacth the show but....)and there are many more...kya hoga nimmo kaa, kayamath, karam apnaa apnaa, kahe naa kahe, kuch is tharah, kasturi,kya dil mein hai, kasuati zindagi ki, milli, kavyanjali, kumkum....

29. What music best suits Kajal?
the first one...wen kinju falls into kannu's arms below the wind chimes....i think its a piece from Hum dil de chuke sanam movi-chand chupa song...they resmble a lot....

30. Whose ur fav all time couple on television?
offfooo...now thts a difficult question....but if yu dont mind..i have a list with me....will write it...all of them...Aamir-Sanjeeda, Kunal-Nimmo, Shiv-Gauri(iqbal-pallavi), Kavy-Anjali, Neev-Prachi, Sagar-Vidya, Prem-Mukti, Robbie-Kasturi, Kanav-Kinjal, Ranbir-Kanya, Prem-Heer, Anurag/Rahul-Kakoon...kk...thts all...

31. Do you like Ranbir kapoor+Deepika 2gther?
nope...i dont...bcos i love sonabir jodi...sonam and ranbir.....hey..i think yu know tht already....from my siggy....

32. Did u ever like Kareena Kapoor and Shahid 2gether?
no...i always thot wen will shahid go away from kareena so tht his future doesnt get spoiled..she's way too old for him...

33. Do u like Saif+Kareena?
nooo.....he's way too old for her.....

34. Did u like Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam's chemistry in Saawariya?
of course.....they make a hot chemistry...simply love them....muahh...

35. Did u like Om Shanti Om?
yaa....tht was a very gud one...only bocs of the first half and the songs...otherwise..it wudnt have been so gud...

36. Did SRK look sexy in the movie?
yeww.....i think he was as usual king khan in the movie....nothing more to say....

37. Did you like Jab We Met..and what did u like/disliked about it?
i loved the movi...i loved geet's character in it...so outspoken and frank...and naughty....dislike???nuthing so imp like tht...it was a gud one....

38. Did u think it was really certain for Kareena+Shahid to kiss in Jab We Met?
noo...i didnt think soo....but it was not as worse as hasmi's kisses...hehe...but there was no need of such a scene....
39. Did you like "Race?"
havnt seen it..frnds told its a gud one..but i dont wanna see it.....i didnt like saif in it...but may be i'l watch for the songs....

40. Who was ur fav couple in race?
in race???definetly not saif-bips.....i think saif-kaif....(i think they are better than others..not tht i like them...)

41. Do u really like Ash+Hrithik jodi? and what did u think of them in Jodha Akbhar?
they hav a gud on screen chemitry..and i simply liked them in JA...did a gud job....

42. Do u like Ash+Abhishek or Ash+Hrithik better?
i think ash-hrithik is better....but sumtimes feel ash-abhi are gud...

43. What's ur fav jodi in bollywood and why?
sonam-ranbir are my fav....yu already know naa.....they are too cute....

44. Did u like "Superstar?"
i havnt seen the muv i yet...but my bro wanna see it..he likes the songs and kunal a lot...

45. Did u think Sunday was a funny movie? and if u did watch it.. did u like Ayesha Takia's cell phone ringer?
i heard its a funny muvi...wud love to watch it....once the xams are over i'll be free to watch them all....

46. Did u ever want a love story like the one in Diwale Dulhania Le Jayenge?
well i love the muvi....but in real life naa....i never had tht feeling....

47. What's ur fav color?
mine wud be BLACK, WHITE and BABY PINK

48. What's the saddest song u have ever heard?
there are many songs....and tht too in diff languages....for now i wud say in hindi i think the first one which cums to my mind wud be kal ho naa ho...

49. What's the funnniest movie u have ever seen?
i think the funniest wud be...sry its not hindi....tamil muvi-panchathanthiram...every time i watch it i have a hearty laugh.....its full of comedy....and in hindi..i wud say Munnabhai MBBS....hahaha...thts ma fav....

50. What's ur fav season, food, and accessory?
fav season-rainy
fav food-spicy south/north indian food
fav accessory-my music system and phone....(SONY And Sony ericsson w580i)

51. If you were Neena..wouldn't u also try to win back Kanav?
well first of all i wud have never married him bcos he doesnt even accpet me as his wife whole heartedly..and then there's no question abt love....

52. Did u like KNK at the begginning?
ya..it had some of kajal scenes in it...their first meeting....and then wind chimes...many of them....

53. What did u think of this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPSxhkamq8w
well i just love that scene...it was sooo romantic..and real...for a moment i thot they were soo in love....

54. If you could be anyone in the world...who would u be?
in this world...i wud go to my native place with all my cousins there.....home is home and no place can beat it...

55. What's ur fav type of clothing?
clothing wud be....jeans and tops...salwars....skirt and tops....thts all......saree very rarely...i'l wear may be after marriage....hehehe...

56. Do u like to sing+dance?
of course...i'm trained singer and dancer...started learning them both since 4yrs...till 14 yrs....

57. Are u good at singing or dancing?
i'm gud at both....(dont feel tht i;m boasting kk...its wat i feel and others say..) but yu see i'm very shy person..thts y..very rarely participate...but i've learnt them for 10yrs...

58. Do u like parties or do u like to just stroll on the beach?
parties means??clubs and discos yu mean???? well not those but ya..i love parties for familes and with my frnds alone....

59. What's ur idea of a perfect date?
perfect date???oh no....i dont exactly know...but from wat i've seen in shows and muvi's....i wud say candle light dinner...and a slow dance....

60. Name ur 3 best friends ever!
my 3 best frnds ever wud be- RIYA, SOJA and MY MOM.........

61. What's ur fav section in IF and why?
my fav section wud be i think the bollywood section..it always has some news in it...very interesting section...but i love all the sections i visit...i mean the shows i like...

62. What's ur fav type of flower?
my type wud be jasmine....

63. What do u want to become when u grow up?
i dont know...i actually dont have this big big ambitions....wen i was young i had many...but as i grew up..decided to leave to kismath..i have

64. Are u a crazy gal...or a nice sweet gal?
i'm not a crazy gurl...i'm a sweet gal....heehee.....well at tyms i get crazy......

65. Do u get obbessed and crazy about celebrities?
i dont feel much of special...they are ordinary people too...so i am just myself...

66. Do you enjoy discussing topics on IF or just looking at them?
of course i love partcipating...and discussing...its the only forum i enjoy most...there are many other forums but not like IF.....simply love..but sumtimes i get very less tym and am not able to discuss much..but i try my best to....

67. What's ur fav smell?
jasmine's smell...i love it...

68. Do u like to go on the computer a lot?
yaaa....a lot....

69. Ur fav hobbies?
singing, dancing, reading books..i am a bookworm of stories and fiction(not the skl buks kk...) and writing down the lyrics of songs listening to them...

i70. What do u always do everyday that u can't live without(besides eating, sleeping, and all that)
have already mentioned tht....songs and music....cant live without it....

71. If u could wish for anything what would it be?
there's nuthing like tht...i have everything i want....so i never think soo....am happy with wat i have....

72. Do u believe in shooting stars...like Anjali in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?
no way...i dont believe...hehehe...

73. Do u enjoy drama shows or funny shows more?
well it depends on the story line.....i like knk and kit equally...it depends on the story......like the have dhak dhak in dubai a comedy show in 9x...but its not as gud as shararat in star plus...i just loved tht show..to say...thts the first serial i started watching....

74. Do u believe in god a lot?
i beilieve in god...but not mad about it...i pray to god..and if he thinks i'm worth wat i'm asking for he does it...am thnkful to him.....

75. Do u pray everyday or do u forget to sometimes?
of course i forget sumtimes wen i'm very busy..or indulged in some work.......

76. What's ur fav animal?
my doggy...johny....and i also love parrots...wud love to grow one and squirrel too....

77. What's ur fav show?
mine is star voice of india.....wow...i love the show...missing it a lot....

78. What's ur favorite book?
there are many.....but the first one i wud say is harry potter series....

79. What's ur fav color of nailpolish?
baby pink......

80. Do u like being Dost of the week and why?
well i liked being...i got to share my feelings and about myself....but....the grillling is too much..hehehe....

81. Are u a big fan of sweets?
nooo....i am not....my mom is...but i have only selective sweets from selective shops....not from any shop....

82. What's ur fav sweet?
i think it wud jangri...and laddoo...

83. What's ur fav drink?
pineapple juice...i just love it..hmmmmm.......and i love complan..i'm a complan gurl....hehe...

84. How would ur friends describe u?
me??? of course...talkative.... simple....innocent...singer...dancer....thts all...but i think they will stress on talkative....bcos i am very talkative..a lot.....

85. How would ur family describe u?
sweet...will do my work by myself...independent...singer...dancer....talkative....

86. Tell us ur 3 bad habits?
i believe my frnds very easily..and make a fool out of myself...., biting nails....i dont remember now.....

87. When's ur b-day?
my bday is on 27th AUGUST

88. What's ur nickname?
my nickname...naaa....i dont have one...but ya...sumtimes my frnds call me NANDY...and i hate being called soo...

89. What's ur fav holiday?
chidambaram my native place....

90. What's ur fav game to play?
hmm....outdoors i love badminton...and indoors..i love caroms...

91. What's ur fav emoticon?
laughing....

92. Did u ever hate anyone in ur life..and be honest
yaaa.....there is a person whom i hate most...thts the first one....i never wanted to hate tht person but tht person made me hate....

93. My favorite q!! For each emoticon...tell us a IF member and u can chose an IF member more than once!!
😭 CRAZYFORNAMAN(wen naman left the show)
πŸ˜ƒ PRIYA
πŸ˜† CRAZYFORNAMAN
πŸ‘ SMARTC
😳 GIGGLINGGURL
😎 MYSELF
πŸ€“ noone...
😍 CRAZYFORNAMAN
[:D/> PRIYA
SEZZA
πŸ€ͺ hehe...PRIYA
πŸ€— all my IF frnds...

94. What's the best thing about u?
me???? am always frndly and never get engry easily...always happy...

95. Are u a day-dreamer?
noo...but sumtimes....

96. What's the best thing about being a woman?
being independent and have rigths to do whatever men does....

97. What would u name ur first kid?(reminds u of Kinjal)
hem hem.....priya!!!no no....yu dont say tht...my first baby???? well i'll decide it discussing with my husband....for now..i dont have any name in my name....

98. What does ur name mean?
my name??? i actually dont know..but it was the name of a animal god's daughter..thts all....

99. Almost there...did u like my q's? (if u say yes...then there's more coming soon..so say no!!)
oh god....u've asked tooooooooooooooo many qns dear...o gosh...u grilled me a lot....too much...but ya i enjoyed answereing them....cool qns...and interesting ones in btw too...

100. Give us a little dedication speech plzzz!!
dedication speech??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh gosh....plssss i'm not a bad gurl to give speeches...hehe...i dont know yaar.....i can just say one sentence..." be happy with whatever yu have"...is it ok??? hehehe...

priya...100 qns...i took nearly 3 hrs to decide the ans...my god.....u grilled me.....i didnt know it'll be this hard to ans....gosh....

LUV NANDINI
^^Hehe!!! I'm a bad griller!! πŸ˜†...u said I was silly??!! 😲...and I dance a lot?? But I am a happy person!! πŸ˜ƒ