update 9th april : poor sadhna !!

aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi all ... hope u all enjoy reading !! 😊

the episode starts with  alekh shouts  telling sadi to get out ,sadi looking extremely frightened by aalekhs behaviour ... alekh starts calling " choti ma ... choti ma kaha hai aap ?" ... and choti ma ,chacha , vasu ,indrajit (he gets angry on vasu ) , avni , naveen all run to alekhs room ... alekh gets soo sngry that he pushes sadi .. she is abt to fall when choti ma and chacha comes for her resque ... choti ma tells him to be calm and chacha holds sadi and tells her to be cool ... alekh asks her y sadi is in his room  .. ambika tells him that she only send sadi to his room as she is ur good friend but alekh says " ye achi nahin hai , ye stupid hai " .. (allthis time sadi is crying 😭poor her!!) alekh then shows ambika the red rose on his bed .. then all are shocked to  see the rose ... he then tells abika to throw both rose and sadi from his room ... vasu looks at sadi who cries and tells her " mam muje nahin pata" ... ambika  tells alekh that its just a rose and then throws it out of the window then makes alekh sit on the bed and asks him whether he liked the decorations to which he nods his head then she asks him whether he made any painting today & whether he made any new tune .. so alekh tells her that he will make a new tune tomorrow and make u hear ( mouth organ !!) .. he asks her whether she will say very good to him .. and he is all happy by this , but sadi is still crying and avni and others take her otside and tells her that every thing will be fine ... then asks  her y she is crying as she hasnt kept the red rose in the room .. just then vasu comes and asks them if sadi hasnt done that then who has ???? vasu then questions avni - naveen but they said that they already know  that alekh hates red rose & then y should they do such a thing.... naveen conforms that they checked very well and doesnt know how it came there , vasu gets worried thinking who else will do this ???

in alekhs room :

ambika explains to him that sadi is a very good girl  and she is ur "patni" now .. alekh asks her what "patni" means .. ambika tells him that when people grow up they will get a " patni" to take care of them and that says that sadi will take care of u , give u food and juice in time, see ur paintings ,listen to ur music , chat with u and all that when alekh gets hyper saying that sadi is very bad , she always cries and he hates her and he obnly wants chotima to take care of him and doesnt need any "patni "and   says that from now only chotima should come to his room !! ( meanwhile vasu hears all their conversation from outside and gets  all sad😭)... then ambika tells him ok he will tell everyone not to enter his room and tells him that its time for him to sleep .. and makes him to sleep and leaves  to meet vasu and seeing her ambika asks as y she is so worried abt this matter vasu says she doesnt  know how this happened and ambika says that it must have been a mistake from the side of  ppl who brought flowers as they are careless at times then vasu feels that it may be true as no one will do that purposefully in this house ...

vasu : ab sadhna ka kya hoga?  alekh wont let her go to his room

ambika: dont worry i have spoken to sadi and have arranged another room for her

mamaji's house:

ragini is dailing some number when mamaji asks her whom she is calling and looks very angry .. she keeps the phone and tells him ... wo.. sadhna ko phone kar rahi thi.... and mamaji asks her " kaun sadhna? .. kaun hai ye sadhna ?"  ... ragini : maaf karna bauji .. apne apni beti bhoola diya ho .. par mei ye kaise bhool sakti hu ki wo meri behen hai ? kya karu bauji , muje bahut fikr ho rahi thi ... bauji ek baar phone karke to puchlu ? dil ko tasalli miljaayegi ... plzz ..

mamaji: koi zaroorat nahin hai ragini ... fikr  apnoki hoti hai gayro ki nahin and  turns around ...

ragini: ( goes to him and keeps her hand on the shoulder ) sadhna apni hai bauji aur apni hi rahegi bhale usks faisla galat ho par phir bhi wo behen hi rahegi na meri .. aur aapki beti ..

mamaji : ( takes her hand off from his shoulder)  "aajke baat is ghar mei uska naam bhi nahin liya jaayega ....samji  !!! "

sadi's rrom :

(she is crying ... gets  up from her bed .... )" mann hi nahin kar raha hai ki apna saman bahar nikalu kaha rakhungi ye sab.. pata nahin iss ghar  parivar mei meri koi jagah banegi bhi ya nahin ...  night was like this .. i dont know how much sadness next morning is going to bring for me .... lekin shikayat ka hak bhi to nahin hai .. wo bhi to gava diya hai meine ... i myself acceoted this house so that my family will get happiness . meanwhile opens her  suitcase and looks at their family photo and gets more and more emotinal and thinks of her childhood spend with mamaji ( meri ghar aayi ek nanhi pari on the background ) ... looks at her doll ...  then lies on the bed crying and sleeps hugging the doll

precap:

sadi is shown in front of her dressing table .... she puts a bindi , then bangles , sindoor , mangal  sutr .. ( a red saree slightly shown ...) !!!😊

Edited by aroseindew - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thank you 😊 😊 i wonder what will happen when he sees the red sindhoor
prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love aalekh but freaking out over a red rose... come on now....
rubinarj thumbnail
omg i hope he does not get mad over the red sindoor and sari...

i hope sadi can soon learn how to control him
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
i feel sad for sadi
alekh is all the time angry on her.
i dont know how she will be there
but she has no other place to go!