Kolongal

Kolangal April updates

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Apr: 1 Update

Abhi's home

Kanchana and Adhi come there. Kanchana calls out her hubby. She demands why he did all those things he did. There is a gathering at that place who inculde Anandi, Karpagam, TV, Sharada, Arjun and Usha. Ishu asks her why Adhi did all those criminal works. Kanchana demands Karpagam on how she has isolated all those persons from her and that is because she wanted Ishu's wealth. Anandi tells we have taken no money from him. He is there only because of whatever bad things adhi did and so he is taken asylum in their home. Kanchu tells he lied to my dad and got married to me because I was rich. TV tells something which Anandi stops. Karpagam tells Ishu that she doesn't wnat this bad name now. So please give away all the inheritances to Adhi. Ishu tells he will do so because karpagam told that and he wants Adhi to come to registrar's office. Then Kanchu calls Arjun to come with her. Arjun says he won't as he is better off living with siblings in abhi's home and he couldn't take the tyranny of Adhi. adhi tries to beat him but Anandi tells that Arjun is now her brother and Adhi can't beat him. Kanchu goes off threatening severe consequences.

Aarthi's home

Mano tells Aarthi to sign a check. Aarthi tells yesterday only he asked her to sign some check. mano explains that was for wages of the employees. This time it is for another thing. Aarthi tells she does a lot of work in Abhi's office and is very tense. Mano tells the whole account in her name. Aarthi says she will sign a few blank checks. Anu and Kala are listening. Then Rajesh comes in and tells Mano to get the payment from a client as it is a big one. Mano moots he didn't have vehicle to go for that. Rajesh tells him authoritatively that if he had no vehicle he has to go by bus as this is a huge amount. kala then puts her fuel into the fire telling Rajesh's mom that the way Rajesh and Aarthi treat Mano is really atrocious. How will anu feel in this situation? Anu a person, who was born and brought up in a well to do family. Rajesh's mom tells her that she has not changed her ways and tells her to keep quiet. Kala tells nobody likes to hear the truth.

Adhi's home

Kanchana tells Adhi that for her the only person who matters is him not even her hubby or Arjun. Adhi seconds that. Rekha is also there. Kanchu tells him to strike swiftly on the whole gang as he is going up in life. she tells him that even as anyone tries to lift his head he has to strike. Adhi accepts that challenge and tells her that now only all of them who are his enemies are going to see him in full strength.

FREEZE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

April 3nd update

It was such a boring episode today so let me make it into a brief one.

Senior Reddy with his wife arrives to his little brothers house. Cause of their old enmity, Redy jr refuse let big brother come in, he ask how dare he come there after everything? They all know how much he and his wife loved Aish was their daughter, but none of then invited or informed them about her engagement. Mrs Reddy senior spill out the beans, everyone is shocked and little bro blame his big brother for not raising his daughter well, he should have let them raise her up. His SIL cries so he calm down and agree to help cause they too love Aish and it will be a shame for both of the families. Senior and junior patch up and realise how much they loves each other and care about them.

That anonym caller call up Reddy jr and want both of the bother to meet them near building.

The Reddy's arrives only to see Menu with her people. She walks up to them and reveal it was her who called them to meet her there and it was her worker who called then up. They most be looking for their daughter and says she is with her, both their daughter and her lover. Aish loves one of her staff at her office, they planned to runaway but she managed to stop them and took contacted with them. Some rowdies come there and make a big galatta who claims they are Sudhakars BIL. They know Aish and his BIL loved each other and they want them to get married in a temple and accuse the Reddy to have kidnapped him. Menu stops the fight and take the Reddy's with her and make a deal with them. She can convince Aish to go back with them, but in return she want the land…its up to them what they want. They agrees and leaves. Menu have a wicked smile on her face. FREEZE

I will bet on that its all Menus drama, that guy doesn't have any BIL..its her people..she just wanted to scare the Reddys and when they have sold that land to her, sh will just get Aish married with that guy…what a cheap drama of Menu…

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

April 4th update

Menu inform Aish and Sudhakar the current situation…Aish's dad and uncle have joined together and are searching after them with ghoondas. Aish and Sudha don't have chance to escape from them wherever they try to runaway too..only save place is at Menus. Aish are willing to face the consequences and willing to die for their love..while Sudha gives some weird expression.

Menu takes Sudha upstairs to have a talk with him. She brainwash him by asking why he is willing to die for his loves sake? Why do he want, become rich or die in the hands of Aish family? They wont spare him, and not harm Aish since they do care about her. Sudha starts to think and says he only started to love Aish with the hopes of becoming rich one day, but he is not willing to die…Menu gives him 2 alternatives, either to marry Aish or take the money and runaway from there. She will talk with Aish dad and uncle and convince them to give him 1 croes…he agrees but want 25 lakhs more..she smiles and agrees. He leaves the place while Menus man have recorded the whole things on video.

Aish want to know where Sudha is and refuse to believe whatever Menu tries to said. Menu push her down in sofa and start to show the video where Sudha confess he only wanted the money and not Aish…Aish is completely heartbroken, she thought her loves was strong and Sudha will never ditch her. Menu consol her and tell her to return back to her parents…its not worth to cry for a guy like Sudha and destroy her own life. Aish agrees and hugs Menu…Menu again with a victory smile ..her job is done😆…FREEZE

I think even though Menu played a cheap game to get that land, she did something good..she saved Aish from that golddigger/ loser of a lover🤢

maha2us thumbnail

Menaka's office

They show a brief recap of what happened on Friday. Aish is with Menaka whose saree has dazzling parts. Menaka tells her to go to her father and uncle. They come there. Aish hugs both of them. Sr: Reddy thanks Menaka telling she did a lot for him. With engagement on morrow, she helped them and protected the family honor and also rescued his daughter from a gold digging animal and also united his brother with him. Menaka tells thanks is not enough and she wants the land at Mt: Road. Now both the Reddys agree to sell that land to her. She says though the price is 250 cr, she will pay only 200 cr. The brothers agree for that as they say she did a big service for them. They tell the registration could be done next day. she wants them to give her a signed document which also they do. As the reddy brothers go off with Aish, Menaka calls on the rowdies and tell them that they played their part well. she gives them money. Ravi praises her for getting the land at a cheap price. Menaka tells so many persons are profitted by this deal. These rowdies got money. Reddy brothers are united and their daughter is rescued. Sudhakar becomes a crorepathy. We also get the land in cheap price. But I did everything. So it is only fair I get more profit.

Bhaskar's home

As Bhaskar comes in his mom asks how he is. He says he has plan the jobs of the next day. His mom tells him to take care of his wife who is in a state of trance since last day. She tells all the incidents which happened last day when a story writer came in with ramesh and told the story resembling the death of Sangeeta's father. Bhaskar also feels apprehensive. Alamelu tells Ramesh brought these persons as he likes to act as hero in films. Bhaskar tells Ramesh's ambition is rubbish as he is a porukki.

Abhi's office

Thols comes in and finds there are four persons waiting outside. He asks who called on those persons. They say they are called on by the MD who has told the company is to procure materials from those persons. Thols goes into Aarthi's cabin. she calls him Mr: Tholkappian. He demands why are the firms to provide materials changed. Aarthi says these persons have accepted to provide materials at cheaper rates. Thols says you have to consider other angles. Those older providers had given us other allowances. We had a relationship with them as family realtionship. They used to help us a lot. Aarthi tells they sometimes delayed sending materials adn business is business and family should be kept away from that. Thols says are you sure the new providers won't make the same delay. Aarthi says they have given assurances. Thols says new procurers give many assurances but whether they will keep promises we don't know and our relationship with old providers will whither. Aarthi says she is not bothered about that. anyway she is the MD and what she decides is final. Thols says Abhi looks at other angles. Aarthi says she needn't follow Abhi always and she can take her decision. As Thols goes off, aarthi talks disgustingly about him.

FREEZE

maha2us thumbnail
Apr: 8 Tue Update

The story is really going in circles.

Psychologist dispensary

Bhaskar brings Sangeeta to a psychatrist's place. He tells the doctor that his wife is finding herself in a mentally affected state for tha last few days. She is not happy as she is to be. Of course her dad died in a worst possible way. The doctor accepts to examine her. Bhaskar wants him to find the truth on her with a way which the doctor says is hypnotism. Bhaskar wants to come into the room where the doctor examines the pateint. But he is not allowed that. The doctor and Sangita are in the patient room where the dialogue takes place in muted language. Bhaskar is trying to overhear to what is being said from outside. A nurse comes there and tells him that the doctor calls him. The doctor tells that the patient is not in a position to be examined and so prescribes a pill to be given to her.

Way back home

Bhaskar is driving Sangeeta towards home. He stops in the middle. His surprised wife asks why he does so. Bhaskar asks her why she is diferent these days and she doesn't have full love for him. She denies that. he says that he loves her and their kid a lot and he always remembers them even in the job. Her dad had given everything for him finding him capable of taking responsibility. And don't think I don't love you because I didn't love abhi. abhi is different. Sangita seems to accept that. Then Bhaskar says in a warning tone,"You must know that I am a man and I have unlimited powers over you. I may have any number of secrets and you have no right to suspect me. You must live like a typical wife. Even now I can abandon you and find another wife and still everything belonging to your dad will be mine and you adn the kid will be found begging. And I can spread rumours about your character. You will find you will be able to nothing to me." whenever his wife interrupts her, he crosses her. They go off after he talks.

Aarthi's home

Aarthi comes in very tired. She tells Anu to make coffee for her. anu disgustingly does that. Rajesh tells Mano to do certain things.

In kitchen Anu cribs she is made to be a servant while Aarthi can command like a mistress. As Rajesh walks in, he tells Mano to bring a notebook in which he tells him to write the next day assignments. Mano does that. Then anu and mano have a private conversation in which Anu tells that while Rajesh is treating you like a servant aarthi is treating me like a servant. Everything happened because of Abhi. Why didn't Abhi give a job to Mano in her office? All she wants is Mano must do only odd jobs. Kala overhears this dialog from outside. Kala goes to the room where her impaired hubby is there and tells she has got the trigger with which she could make the fire. She says that she is going to separate the two families and see that Aaarthi falls at her feet. Her hubby tells her not to commit that sin. she says you are impaired and you must obey me. The whole management must have been given to me which is not the case as I used to do a lot earlier. Now I will show who I am. I will separate these two couples. I have got the trump card for that.
Aahaana thumbnail

A short update of Wednesday 9th April episode…

Menu shows her construction plans for her upcoming project to Adhi, he is impressed and wonder where they will build that, Menu says on mount road, Adhi says its difficult to get land there. Menu says who needs that, she have already brought one from the Reddy brother. He is stunned over who that happened, she most have paid a lot for that.-she says only 2 croes and tell her dirty drama to him. She is happy one by one her dreams are getting fulfilled.

Basky is upset with his family members for coming on his way. He warn his BIL to stay away and tell Alams not keep on eye on Sangi, she should not go out alone, if so then Alams or Vidhya should join her. Alams wantt o know why, he only says if they want that property to stay with them, then its necessary. Sangi hear that and cries for herself.

That former military man (Anthony) who tried to kill Menu twice brings food to another man who is kind of handicapped. He call former military for "ayya" and remind him of that live he used to live. He want to know when they will kill Menu…Anthony show him a news paper with Menus pic on…the other man called for Veerasamy get mad and want to destroy her…that's their aim and have waiting for this for ever now…he also thinks Anthony doesn't have the same anger like he used to have..have forget the past….Anthony screams how can he forget that..he will never and a flashback starts…

Anthony get blessing from a older man who seems to be his dad, so does his wife's. Then Anthony eldest son, Joseph with his wife get blessing, to last grandpa want to see Anthonys youngest son, called for Charles. Charles seems to be innocent and behaves like a lady ( Remember that father role Ajith did in Vaalarau movie) …grandpa scold Charles for be like that.

Their kannakkupillai comes there screaming..his daughter have eveloped with a guy who doesn't belong to their cast. Grandpa order Anthony to find that couple and show them the consequences of breaking the village rule…FREEZE

Aahaana thumbnail

April 10th update - live

Looks like we are in a flashback mode…. A younger version of Anthony aka the man who want to kill Menu…

The Anthony drives in a jeep with his men and searching after a coule who have runaway from the village much to against the rules there. The girl are Anthonys kanakkupillais daughter…they look around the village. The boy parents arrives there and beg him to let their son be alive…they will search after him and will hand him over to Anthony if they find him..but beg him not to harm him. Anthony ignore their request and scold them..their son broke the villages rule so he have to be punished, until they find their son, they should be tied up. Some villagers protest against Anthony..who is he to makes rules etc..but Anthonys men beat those guys up. A priest along with a nun tries to talk some sense into Anthony who insults them and their work and leaves. The priest wonder Antony will change..

They are still searching after the couple, the couple try to get away on a cycle, this run and chasing game continues for a couple of minutes😡…finally Anthonys men find the couple when the they are trying to get some rest in a forest.

Anthony tell his men to kill that poor guy, the girl beg him not to do that and  scream why he killed her lover and destroyed her life..😭...Anthony replies he only let her keep her live cause her father works for them, but want to teach that girl a lesson since she a "little girl" by telling his "brother/men" Youseph to rape her while his men looks on...🤢🤢( i switched it off..so donno what happend....🤢🤢 Someone should shoot that Anthony 🤬 where its hurt most😡😡😡)

kannakkupillai want to know about his daughters whereabouts, he hears hsi daughter screaming but Anthony  and his men drag him away from there so his daughter who is still a little innocent girl, can get lesson.....🤢

Menukas look alike was looking at this from  distance  and was shocked...FREEZE

that stupid kanakkupillai should have lot his daughter runaway with her lover...himself destroyed hers life😡😡 😡 Tholz is out of his mind....what the heck was todays show about...PURE DISGUSTING....this episode should be AVOIDED to watch🤢 Grr...I am starting to be hissygirl like hissyboy adhi😭😭

maha2us thumbnail
Apr: 11 Update

Continuing with the flashback, the boy's parents and the Father come to Antony's house and demand where is their son. Antony asks thm back why did you relieve that old couple. The Father demands why he did the atrocious acts and warns that the Almighty is watching him. Antony is not to budge. He says God could do nothing to him. He will do whatever he likes to. Father tells him to stop those acts of him and seek forgiveness. He says sooner the better as later he may have to do that in hard way. Antony tells the Father to do his duty and when he needs atonement for his acts he will come to church and then continue his acts. Then Antony demands where is Chellamma (Mother to Menaka and Thols???). One lady tells about her whereabouts. antony says as he is the kingpin everyone must report to him at the right time. Then Joseph tries to say something. Antony and his dad silence him and tell him he must try to behave like a man.

Chellammma comes there and does her work. Joseph comes there and sits with her. Chellamma says he is the only nice man in the village and she says she likes him. But Chellamma is called and so she has to go off. Joseph also goes off lest they are caught together.

In the next scene Chellamma tries to find Joseph. she has coffee in her hand. But she finds someone who talks to her in a familiar way. (Who is that? Somebody must clarify) She gives him the coffee. Then Joseph comes there and asks for coffee. She says the tumbler fell and coffee split. Another man finds her (who is he???) and tries to do something on her body. Joseph resents. But that man says he is a man and this is the only way he can prove that.

Chellamma then gives coffee to Antony's dad. But that fellow behaves very roughly to her. She seeks forgiveness for being late. he says she must not talk to her. Again and again he tells her as a faulty person. How is she feeling?

FREEZE     
maha2us thumbnail

Apr: 14 Update

Continuing with the flashback, the scene is at the beach. We find Chellamma waiting for her lover. He also comes up sailing through the sea in a boat. He tells her he was forced to do something for Antony. He tells her the pangs of love are too much for him. she says she too has the same feelings. But what could one do? This area is ruled by Antony who never lets any love marriage happen. Recently I saw how a runaway couple was treated. The lover says we could go away somewhere. But Chellamma says she has her mom and she couldn't leave her. The lover says then we could take your mom also to another area as I too have nobody to say mine. But we must finalize this quickly. You must take your mom's permission. That moment her mom comes there. the lover hides. The lover and Chellamma bade 'Good bye' to each other.

Antony's home

Pushpa and her husband (???) come there. They talk to Antony's dad who welcomes them cordially. Pushpa tells they have decided the marriage of her daughter Punitha with some person. They are doing engagement next day. The old fellow becomes angry. He tells we have decided long before Punitha is for Charles, my second grandson. And if you do something else, it is insulting to me which I take seriously. Pushpa says a couple love each other and they must be allowed to marry. Also I have honoured you by asking you to preside in the engagement. The oldie says that can never happen and it is still an insult to his family. Pushpa now says I tell frankly. I don't want my daughter to be married in this family where people engage in fights and beatings. The oldie says it is none of your business and you must honour your promise. Pushpa says what happiness can Charles give to he daughter. And so nobody will marry him. Even this Chellamma. (who just came there) The oldie says Joseph will give the required happiness. Pushpa talks back with anger. Now the oldie and his son call on Chellamma to tell that she will marry Charles as that is a question of prestige in the family. Chellamma agrees to marry Charles.

FREEZE

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maha dont worry nothing much happened dont waste your time and typing up this no going anywhere serial😡. Ill post the  Update😃

Tuesday Kolangal  Update

Anthony and his gang comes to Pushpa house and start their talk. They themeslf have came to the point that Chellamma(Menu) should marry to Charles🤢. They warn if Chellamma does something stupid like running away the they are deep trouble. They said in 2 day the wedding is happening and Chellamma should stay at the either house with sari etc. They leave. Chellamma is crying her heart out that she doesn't like this wedding and Pushpa is crying as well to strength her self and get ready for anything and leaves into the house leaving Chellamma crying(This girl used to be a oppari women and now she some Rowdies wow😲😕😉)

Next day Chellamma is waiting on the top of hill beside the Ridge of her boyfriend. He comes and Chellamma starts crying that tellling about the las night incident. Chellamma says if that wedding happens then she shall kill her self wihin a sec🤢. BF triis to console by sayign nothing like that is going to happen and he will be there for her. He makes her leave. While walking down the stairs of hard rock Chellamma is yelling to BF of might happen. Chellamma is gone and BF is standing crying. He hits himself against the wall in sadness(this Guys somewhat reminds me of Anjathey Fame Narain😛)

BF is walking to Anthoy housing all silent and sad while the wedding perpartion is going one....Meanwhile inside of Anthony's house Chellma is all dressed in sari. Family tradition is going one. The women their put the jewelry on her😳, Sathanam, prinkle flower on her head😳. While all this happening Anthony comes with his men bring the Parasu😉 of the house(That old horrible looking guy🤢). They bring a chair for him and he sits on and stares at Chellamma😡🤢 . He then starts his talk that you should be fortunate to be in this family and that his son and others will look good after her😡. Chellamma is all silent and Charles is watching all this. He puts on a garland on her and bless her. He tell one of the 2 woment to take her to her room. They take her to the room and Chellama is all silent sitting by herself huddling😳. Meanwhile oustide people are talking about Pushpa and how much is going to die day by die when chellama getts married this is being hard by Charles. Charles goes to Chellamma's room and starts talking to him. Chalres like sort like a girl because they way he speaks and moves his body will talking🤢(Sorry guys but i had to describe him). he asks Chellamma if he like this arrangment. Chellamma replies by lying yes and they talk a deep talk..Nonsence talk guys😡. They are interrupted by one of the women you tell charles to leave and makes Chandamma to sleep when she does. Chellamma is all sleeping but is thinking awake scared and sad........freeze