Members’ FF -***Epilogue/The End***- Pg 83

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok guys, we have many FFs in the forum by our various creative writers👏...now this is your chance as a member to create a scene!!😛or as many scenes as you want!!😃the Freedom of thought prevails here😉....just be creative...there's only 1 rule....whatever ur writing should be focused on Sumit-Kumkum.....aur haan,the more romantic,the better!!!😳......u can add in the various characters as seen right now in the serial, but plz try & focus on Sumit & Kumkum....even if you've never tried your hand at writing, just take a deep breath & do so right here!!....this is just to see how well you relate to Sumit-Kumkum😊

For the full story from Pg 1 - Pg 49, plz read 'The Story So Far' on Pg 49😊

The part we've begun with on Pg 1 is just an impromptu start-off where Sumit Raichand is working in his father's office and Kumkum Mishra then comes to look for a job at the same place...the kahani then continues.....

NOTE: This is a Fan-Fic by the Members & for the Members of Kumkum Forum...ALL Members can participate & show us their wildest dreams about Sumit Raichand & Kumkum Mishra!!😉.....just take off the story from where the previous writer left it....so what are you waiting for???😛 Start typing & let your thoughts free!!GOOD LUCK!👏

Kumkum Forum Members who have contributed in the Members' FF:

Verni, Rahila(Rah_HuJu), Nitz(preethi), preeti4huju, Sonu(sumitwadhwa), Ruhi(seemahujufan), Shafoo, Tamanna(SuKk_forever), Kashish(kashishk), Shilpa(loveHussain&KK), Poorvi(sweetpoorvi), Rokaiya(roku_huseinfan), Ambreen(panjwani) and coorg.japan

Edited by Rah_HuJu - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i cant think of romance, just thinking if that small boy knows kumkum and kumkum comes running here to the plot again another face2face tu tu main main of Sumit Raichand and Kumkum Mishra
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok let me start myself!

Sumeet is sitting at his office desk feeling restless.He starts twisting his cell-phone in his hands.Suddenly the phone rings & in shock,it almost falls....after a lot of somersaults in the air,he catches it,breathes a sigh of relief &

Sumeet:Hello
Jatin:Kahan kho gaya hai tu yaar??kaam shuru tho doston ke liye waqt nahin?
Sumeet:nahin yaar....waise bhi feel like doing mauja mauja today 😉
Jatin:achha hai...am waiting outside 😆 😆 ...come soon
Sumeet:tu kabhi nahin sudrega!!tujhe pata tha main haan kahunga 😉 chal phone rakh main aa raha hoon

He gets up,collects his jacket & whistling,walks outside,tells his secretary he'll be back shortly,& walks towards the door,all the while combing his hair into place & due to this,not looking where he's going...all of a sudden....

THUMP!BUMP!

and then....

'TUM'!!!!!!!!! 😆
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum scene Rahi di..but a Question?...is it gonna be a fictitious scene or something related to their present characters?....(i mean red hot anger)..or can we write a romantic scene too?...
batao...i m eager to take part
😳
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well..m only gonna read wat u all hv written.. 😆 kyunki creativity ke naam pe main kalank hun 😆 😆 so all the best evryone.. 😉
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okk main likhti hun, waise bhi I luv writinggggg 😛 😛

Sumit luks up and finds Kumkum standing there ,

Su : Tummmmm....... 😆 😆

Kk : Dikhai nahi deta.... ohh sorry sorry ... main to bhol hi gayi ki tumne to aankhen hote hue bhi na dekh kar chalne ki kasam khaayi haiiii.... hadd karte ho..... aur tumhe main hi milti hun takraane ke liyeeeee 😆

Su : hold on hold on..... maine na dekh ke chalne ki kasam khaayi hai to tumne bhi munh na band rakhne ki kasam khaayi hai....... righttttttt? 😆 😆 😉

kk : Ay hello..... ek to galti karte ho upar se.. mujhe pe.... mujhe pe chillate ho.... dekho tummmm 😡 😡

Su : nahi kuch nahi dekhna mujhe.... plzzz main jaldi mein hun.... so will u mind ur own business..... and let me mind mine... Hunhhhh 😉 😉

Sumit, saying this, shrugs his shoulders and goes away... 😉 😆 😆

Kk (shouting) : Tum..... Tumm........ Hunhhhh... mujhe bhi shauk nahi tumse baat karne ka.... Stupid.... Idiottttt...

Saying this, she goes away.... angrily.... 😉

I hope u all like it... it was just an instant creation 😛 😛 😳
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
let me try something as well....

Sumit sitting in his office doing some work, suddenly he realizes he has kumkum's bangles in his pocket and all the flash back cums from that jungle scene 😳

on the other side, kumkum going to sumit's office to return his jacket.

Kumkum knocks..

Sumit: Come in

kumkum goes in, n sees her bangles on sumit's hand

Sumit: Tummmmm... tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho

Kumkum: (with full attitude)waise to mujhe koi shaunk nahi hai yahan aane ka par main kisi cheez apne paas nahi rakhti issi liye wapas dene aayi hu

Sumit: Ok... so do u live around??

(fir baatien shuru ho gayi, n literally all da missunderstandings got cleared up... suddenly rocky n ratan comes in the cabin)

Kumkum: Rocky tum yahan...ab dekhti hu tum yahan se kaise bachke jaoge 😆

Sumit: Aur kumkum yeh dekho ratan, he always play tricks with me

(rocky n ratan luking at each other... thinking "yeh ho kya raha hai" n dey shout "BHAAAGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" 🤣

And sumit-kumkum dono ko pakad kar dishum dishum karte hai 😆

And finally, they both says sorry 😆
And Sumit-kumkum falls in luv wid each other 😍😍

i hope u all like short n sweet luv story 😆 (i noe its totally hopeless 😆 )
Jasmine... thumbnail
@verni di-juz loved it.. 👏 awesome fights 😆 wow u r a great writer 😃
@freezinme- 😆 short but sweet lovestory 😳 loved it.. 😃
freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: verni

Thanku..... continue karun? 😉

sure plzzz.... i luvd ur writing 😃

Jasmine... thumbnail

Originally posted by: verni

Thanku..... continue karun? 😉

kya baat karr rahe ho yaar!!!!of corse juz loved the prev one...continue n jaldi😃