Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Minnie thanks for your interest in updating for the different shows.

Any member (Newbie, Groupie or Senior Member) can write updates and people updating for a show on a regular basis are moved to the Non-Ladder group "Coolbie".

Cheers,
Vijay

tofeees thumbnail

hi i must hav tried about a thousand times ....tryying to post pics on the forum but i just cant!! ok after the picture is uploaded then wat do u do? i tried to right click and clicked on the option "insert image" and it came and now i can c it but other forum members can't c them? y is that? and wat should i do? plz reply as soon as possible

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeees

hi i must hav tried about a thousand times ....tryying to post pics on the forum but i just cant!! ok after the picture is uploaded then wat do u do? i tried to right click and clicked on the option "insert image" and it came and now i can c it but other forum members can't c them? y is that? and wat should i do? plz reply as soon as possible

Hi tofeees, the same thing works for me. Can you give a few more details? Like what kind of uplink do you have? what kind of browser do you use? etc ..

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
         what happens after you become  a senior member? How does one become a moderater?
allegra thumbnail
Hey minnie
Mystica has answered this - please read above (her sept 26 post)
vijay thumbnail

Just drop a mail to : "forum @india-forums.com" and we will take care of it.

Regards,
Vijay

ides thumbnail
Hey folks......how do u show multiple quotes in a message???
KK_lassi thumbnail

I think , there is no option like tht. and what appear as a multiple qoute.. is actually through the process like,

XYZ wrote

PQR wrote

ABC wrote

ie they had been qouted into qouted into quoted.

ides thumbnail
Actually Kk I was refering to when u interject ur comments more than once while qouting someone.......for instance

ABC wrote:......
Ur comment...........

ABC wrote:................
Ur comment......

and so on....Maybe I'm not coming across clear๐Ÿ˜•
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

hi IDES,

I don't think there is an easy way of doing this right now. But here's a short cut.

1. Open notepad on your computer.

2. goto the first msg and click quote. copy it and paste it to the notepad. repeat this for all the messages you want to quote.

3. go to post message, copy the content from notepad and then add your comments..

I know it is a bit tedious but should be ok for a workaround till Vijay provides an easier one ๐Ÿ˜‰