Saarthi

*A Speciall Bday is Coming :Guess WHO?*

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

A very SPECIAL.A Much awaited..Bday of a  sweet cute adorable lovable and Loved person is approaching🤗..

A pretty gal😉....Someone with a smile on her face always😃😃...Sumone too cool n too young..Someone whu is generally patient😛...Someone whom i dunno if everyone knows😳...Coz she loves to be hiding always😛😆....Sum1 whom i have knwn for just sumtym😳😳.....

She is surely sum1 whu beleive wht is written on the image😳😳

She can make u fall in LOVE with her with her sweet charming talks😎...She can make u beleive that u r the best by her cutie baatein😍....She is some1 just out of the world..Someone just too too gud...Jiske liye words fall short...

GUESS WHU IS SHE ??

Hmmm lets see if u people can guess by the clues i am gonna give in th form of sum Descriptions and Pics...

When she was small...I am sure everyone will agree she must have been one Angel...Just so innocent so pretty so cute and so adorable....She must have been someone whom everyone liked to shower LOVE upon...

Jab humari Angelic pari grew up...Sure she was cuteeeeest pari😎☺️....She must have been the most huggable Teddy🤗...Jiske saath u forget all ur sorrows😳😳...Sirf yaad rahe all the fun all the masti and yeshhhhh shaitaani also😈

Always lost in dreams..Lost sumwhere😍..This gal was different😛...She has seen life from many different angles...Has seen different aspects of life😊...Akele bhi she finds the entire world with her...Seeing the world so calmly yet with loads of questions🤓...Which she never wnts to ask anyone...Waiting for the answers to be revealed with so much of patience😊..Surely of of those different people born😳

Some1 whu has a smile on her face always😃...Most of the times😊😊...Even when she is Angry or she is frustrated or she is facing a tough time...Eventhu she may cry for hours alone but with her friends she always has a smile and always try to make others smile👍🏼...To make everyone smile...It is said that to make anyone SMILE is the most difficult thing and to keep that smile intact is even more difficult😳🤗👏....This gal has always tried to make people smile...To make people get out of their sad emotions and smile laugh n Live every moment of life😍...Forgetting the negative aspects of life..Just remembering LIFE😳😳

One of her very favourite Movies😛😳...A movie she wuld watch every nyt after she has watched it so many times...But she loved the simplicity of the movie😳😳..Actually shayad she likes the movie coz she likes Amrita rao a lot...U knw Amrita has a child in her😳

After Joining IF...She has been my friend...She has been a very dear friend😛...A very caring one🤗....A friend who has been there in the tough times...Friend who has been there in the happy tyms😃😃....A friend whu has been a small child with me at tyms and has been a teacher with me at tyms😳...Sum1 whu has shared lots of emotions with me and her other frnds😊...Sum1 whu has a different perspective to see life...But surely she makes a very perfect FRIEND😳😳...

A friend who is a treasure for me😊...Shayad a bigg treasure for her friends where she lives😳😳😳....Evenethu she is my friend but she can surely fight with me over the smallest of things😡😡...Which is the cutest part of her😛😳....Would always like to treasure the good times and forget the times which are not worth remembering😳...FRIEND I treasure U....

My Cute dost...My very very precious dost😳😳...I wuld say priceless dost😳...I wuld surely like to have my dost till😳..Till i dunno when😊😊....Coz Relationships have no time ..They have no age😊...And surely they cannot be time bound😳😳

Now kuch idea hua whu this mysterious Gal is😳😳

Please do let us knw ur wild GUESSES...

Loads of Love...Anku😳😳

Edited by anku2cute - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Is it MystriousGal 😳

ShrutiEdited by *Shruti* - 16 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
Shru dis person is sum1 mysterious...But kaun hai mujhe kia pata

U kaamchor nikammi LBM 😡 😆 😆
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
😲😲 Oyee ek toh guess karo upar se Kamchor Nikammi kehti hai useless kahiki stop chorrying my words Kaamchor Nikammi toh tu hai 😎

Shruti
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Is it Ektaj?

If not then Pinky? 😳

Moderator's Note:
From Anku:
Some people are being requested not be so hoshyaar.😊

Edited by Saara COMB - 16 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
^^Saara yaar eks ko toh i knw kaafi time se na...

I have mentioned ki i knw dis frnd kuch time se 😳 😳
illuminated. thumbnail
Whats the Moderator Note for? 😕 😳 ..Oh well..Since the topic is in the Saarrthi forum..then It has to be someone in the Saarrthi Dev Team..Right?
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

Whats the Moderator Note for? 😕 😳 ..Oh well..Since the topic is in the Saarrthi forum..then It has to be someone in the Saarrthi Dev Team..Right?

That note is for all hoshyaar people...who trying to be extra hoshyaar...😊😆😆

Will tell u soon why i put it..😉..
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

That note is for all hoshyaar people...who trying to be extra hoshyaar...😊😆😆

Will tell u soon why i put it..😉..

Oh ok!!😳😳

shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail