Discussion Apr 7-11

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Omg look at Nithi what Baby Whaaa Whaaa๐Ÿ˜† and looks like she ran around the world screaming Selva name to get back๐Ÿ˜†. This girl needs to get her straight and get back with Selva for good๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bluegal๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Honestly I think no none cares about this serial anymore. I saw in the morning no post and until now no posts. Can someone clear my confusion does evryone hate this serial๐Ÿ˜•??

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks BG ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... looks like the story is more dragging now ๐Ÿ˜•
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u bluegal for the updates........as every1 says i also feel this is dragging tooooooooo much.....
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u bluegal for the updates........as every1 says i also feel this is dragging tooooooooo much.....
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is ok netra...you can post it whenever you can..I mean by "tomolo lah"

Kutty Simba......yes.....everyone is reading this story ( look at the number views) but not many are posting their comments since there is nothing to discuss......as they are really dragging the story line nowadays......

I really hope some new twist will make this serial interesting.....good luck to poor all of us.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Netra - I am not sure if u should take
the trouble of writing a detailed update for this
trash!!! Now, what are they trying to advocate??
Lalli is far too gone to abort!!! And is it
some kind of a plan to dispense with this Lalli
character??? All these story writers have some
twisted thinking, uh huh.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Updates edited guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ

roja akka, agree with you. I really dun want to see this abortion thing to take place ๐Ÿ˜ก
bluegal thumbnail
Wednesday Update 9 Apr
Ep 394

recap from the previous ep, anand tries to stop lali from going for the abortion. lali says she will abort the baby unless its going to be just her baby alone and she don't fear death either (meaning even if she dies during the abortion). anand gets frustrated but lali chases him out nevertheless and then sobs.

next we see vikru giving nithi a ride in her bike and nithi spots selva's car by the roadside. she tells vikru to stop the bike and goes over to the car to see selva sitting in his car drinking beer. she calls out for selva and once he sees her, he welcomes her saying "vaadi vaa!".

selva blabbers and gets out of the car asking if nithi feels embarrased seeing him drunk like this alone by the roadside. nithi urges him to drive the car home at once and vikru calls out for nithi to come back quickly. selva asks "oh anthe pisasa?" (referring to vikru) and continues to blabber about michael and mahi. even while drunk, selva tells her that he will never come back to her. he then tries to force feed the drink to nithi saying previously she was so brave as to scold him after drinking while vikru keeps calling out to nithi. vikru finally comes over when she hears nithi shouting for selva to stop. vikru holds selva by his t-shirt and he asks her to beat him if she got the guts. nithi quickly pulls away vikru and moves away while selva continues blabbering asking her to " vaa vaa vaadi" in a distance (this scene was so funny lol). vikru then tries to call the police but nithi stops her. then vikru & nithi leave from there while selva comes there to see them driving off with his blabberings.

back at their home, nithi goes straight into her room and locks the door while vikru says she is being too lenient on selva. vikru starts to list out all the worst things that selva has done to nithi and says that he should be behind bars for all these wrongful acts. she shouts for nithi to come out and nithi comes out (she changed her clothes) says vikru has been influenced by lawyer sarasvathy. nithi then calls sundara (he is on the car with shanta going home i think) and informs him of selva's plight saying he is drunk and is by the roadside. sundara says drinking was the thing selva didn't do and now he has started that also. he asks nithi for the location and hangs up saying he will go there to get him. vikru says after all that she had said so far, nithi is still the same. nithi tells her that she will use love to change selva while vikru continues to say that it is a waste talking with her (not sure if she said nithi is a waste lol).

we see sundara finding selva's car and they try to wake him up. while shanta is waking selva, sundara grumbles quietly saying why are both his sons going through such hardships. shanta seems to have overheard something and comes to asks sundara what did he just say. sundara gulps down his saliva and THODARUM....
Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks BG - romba kodumaiya irukku - Atina, pls
use your influence and make them bring round this
trash to some order.