Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i would leave him to his fate.. how proclamations can be his doom..
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I will explain the question and next step in a few days. Interesting responses. I am waiting to see if we can get more answers.
simtara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Here is a mental experiment a friend had conducted for a sociology class. It was amusing and interesting. I wonder how this forum will react. So here goes.
A friend of yours informs you "I want to be the next Hitler, I want to kill all the Jews and One Clown!"

How do you react and what is the first question you will ask them?

PS: Just give your reaction and first question that comes in your mind. No need to explain why, how etc. No need to worry about the ethics and morality of it. Just the first question. After I have significant amount of people answer, I will reveal the next step for discussion.

fascinating! I can't wait to see how this developes.

1st Reaction: Laugh...then sober up upon realizing that he is serious and dicuss his reasoning while trying to steer him away from this line of thinking.

1st Question that comes to mind: Just one clown?

Thought is nearly as dangerous as action. Thoughts can be altered, action can not.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Ussey pyaar se samjhaoonge ki suicide karna bahut buree baat hai 😆

WOW lol pyaar se samjaake samjaake.......mmmmmmmmmmm😆😆

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Here is a mental experiment a friend had conducted for a sociology class. It was amusing and interesting. I wonder how this forum will react. So here goes.
A friend of yours informs you "I want to be the next Hitler, I want to kill all the Jews and One Clown!"

First reaction...will be like chalo best of luck..if u find a clown ..

Woh kehte hai na...100 insaan ko maro koi tension nahi, lekin if you kill 1 animal it is big issue..and people will raise slogan that why he killed the poor animal.lekin 100 insaan ki maut ka gham nahi...

Common people will shed more tears for clown and ask Govt to punish for killing the clown,  instead of thinking that the same person has killed all jews too..

its fact of life...

Edited by Kool Ahmed - 16 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthouse

Because she is THE clown.. 😊 

she is the hitler and the jews are the lices in her hair she found......and if she kills herself for that she becomes the clown... .😆😆😆.. dabur lal tel istamal karo.. nahi toh mahabhringraj.or some similar crap.😆

Edited by qwertyesque - 16 years ago

I would say don't hurt our Lalooji . Unka hamaar Bihar aur Bharat ko jaroorat hai. 😆

Okay jokes apart,

the first reaction would be 'Very funny'.

BTW I guess it is natural for people to be curious about who the clown is. If someone asks 'who that one clown is' then it shows that you don't really care about rest of the people. 😛

Edited by Maya_M - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Maya_M

I would say don't hurt our Lalooji . Unka hamaar Bihar aur Bharat ko jaroorat hai. 😆

Okay jokes apart,

the first reaction would be 'Very funny'.

BTW I guess it is natural for people to be curious about who the clown is. If someone asks 'who that one clown is' then it shows that you don't really care about rest of the people. 😛

🤣🤣😆 Laloo ji ki jai ho😆

what if instead of asking who that one clown is one says....hey, can I give you the name of THE clown😉😛😆

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

🤣🤣😆 Laloo ji ki jai ho😆

what if instead of asking who that one clown is one says....hey, can I give you the name of THE clown😉😛😆

Oye then it will be like giving supari. You are not a good friend. 😆

MNMS thumbnail

PS: Just give your reaction and first question that comes in your mind. No need to explain why, how etc. No need to worry about the ethics and morality of it. Just the first question. After I have significant amount of people answer, I will reveal the next step for discussion.

Interesting!

First reaction :Study his body language and decide if he is joking or insanely serious.

First Question: What makes you believe that you can be the "Next" Hitler, kill all the jews and "a" or "The" clown? What made you think all of that?

In short, I will first try to understand the thought process and then formulate my reply to him/her.😛