update 3rd april : sadhna enters sasural

aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi alll 😊

i have a request to all of u ... i want u all to plzzz pray for me so that my dad allows me to go back to india and continue my studies there ... plzzz its my request .. maybe ur prayers may take me back to my home land !!😕

and here goes todays update !!

rajvanch house :

ambika tells sadi that she will laways be there for her and not to think of the past as a new life is awaiting her and aalek standing next to her  is  very angry and is abt to go inside when ambka stops him  saying that he has to take his friend into the house together and sadi stands near him then ambika takes them in  and vasu is satnding at the enrance for welcoming them ... aalekh is about to enter into the house when ambika tells him to wait as sadi has to get in first but aalekh says NO  to her ... ambika tells him that panditji said that  if sadi enters firs then good things will  come to their house and asks him whether he doesnt like goodness to come in and he agrees saying that panditji is very good because he allowed me to take many "pheras" today( sadi is alll lost in thought ... por her 😭) ... the ambika puts tika for them  then places the kalash on the floo says " ab ye kalash palat do aur ghar mei pravesh karo" but sadi isnt listening to any of  her words ... but ambika makes  her to do .. and when she does it aalekh gets angry saying that she has scattered the whole rice and goes away but when he walked he shawl which was tied to that of sadi's makes him to stop  then he takes  it , throws it and leaves when ambika holds it before falling and hands it over to sadi  ...... noone could stop him ... then she alone enters the house ... then she is asked to take aashirwaad from aalekhs dad and he gives her blessings without showing much interest .. then she takes aashirwad from vasu and she blesse her "sada suhagin rago" , then ambika , then chacha " sada khush raho " , and when she is about to take avni's she says " ye kya kar rahi ho ... achha choolo .. mei to bhool hi gayi thi .. tum tution teacher nahin balki  es ghar ki bahu ho" and vasu gets angry !! and then sadi is about to touch avni's feet again when vasu stops her saying that " sadhna is ghar ki badi bahu hai !! rishtey mei badi hai .. isliye aashirwaad tumhe  sadhna se lena chahiye !!  and she does it !!! ( most funniest scene !!!!!!😆)

mamji's house:

mamaji is in front of sadi's dad's photo and he tells him " mei aapka apradi hu jijaji ... aapko jo meine vachan diya tha .. mera poora nahin kar saka ... aap jis bharose se sadhna  ko muje sopa tha mei uska maan rakhne mei nakamyab raha .. jijaji mei sadhna ka bidaai nahin kar paya .. mei haar gaya hu jijaji ..mei to yahi chahta tha  ki bitiya ko achha ghar mile  achha  var mile , lekin sadhna ne ek aisa ladka chuna hai jo ... ab aap hi bataiye .. kya karta mei .. usne meri ek nahin suni .. mere  marzi ke khilaf jaakar shadi kar di ... ab to bus yehi mano kaamna hai ki wo sukhi rahe ... ho sake to  muje maaf kardena jeejaji... ( poor him .. i wonder what will happen when he comes o know the reason as to why she did this !! )

rajvach parivaar:

vasu takes sadi in saying that she wants to speak to her...

vasu tells her "  rajvanch parivaar mei tumhara swagat hai sadhna , ab ye ghar tumhara hai aur tumhe bhi iss ghar ki banke rahna hoga ,  tum aalkeh  ki patni ho , is naate tumhe poora maan samman aur pyaar milega aur isi naate ab aalekh tumhari zimedari hai , tumhe uska poora khayal rakhna hoga , sadhna ham sabse zyada sensitive aalekh hi hai .. tum use jitna apna samjogi na ... utna tumhe pata chalega  ki use ek sachhi sathi ki kitni zaroorat hai aur hame poora yakeen hai ki tum use wo saath ,wo apnapan  zaroor doge "

then sadi tells her that she also wants to ask her few things ... " wo ranveerji aur ragini jeejee ki shaadi ke baare mei .. apne kaha tha na unki shaadi ..

vasu : hame yaad hai hum kya kaha tha lekin ye vaqt sahi nahin hai ye baat aage badane keliye ... tum  khud socho ... abhi tumhare mamaji naaraz hai , ragini ke shaadi ke baat to door .. wo hamse milne keliye bhi tyyaar nahin honge .. unhe shaant hone do hum apna wada zaroor nibhayenge .. zara sahi waqt ko aane do ... tum thak gayi hogi  jao jaakar aaram karo ..and tells avni to take sadi to her room and make her feel at home!!

ambika is in her room thinking what all happened to sadi .. the way mamaji closed the door at her , threw her things out ... just then chachaji comes out and asks her y she is crying to which she says that she is crying think abt sadi and what all happened with her .. chachaji also says that even he is sad with that... he says that they have to give the same love and care which sadi got from her mamaji and mamiji .. and tells ambika to control her self as she is the only one who can console her .. then tells her to come down to the dining table..

all are waiting at the table when dolly asks " hum yaha khana khane keliye ya khana dekhne keliye aaye hai????"

vasu: pehle aalekh aur sadhna ek doorsre ko khana khilayenge uske bad sab dinner shuru karenge 

aaleks is shouting at ambika that he wont come to the dining table as its not yet the time for his dinner .. but ambika makes him understand that saying that today is a special day as aalekh is starting a new life and all others wants to congratulate him ..and also that today all dishes are his favourite!!!

aalekh is made to sit near sadi ... then ambika serves him food and he is about to eat when ambika says that sadi will give him food .. then vasu tells her to give the pehla nivala to aalekh !!!!!!

no precap

hey u all plzzz remember me while praying !!! plzzz !!!😕

and hope u all enjoyed reading

Edited by aroseindew - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbc2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you. Had to mention here that your post title says 3rd March instead of 3rd April. 😊
aroseindew thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbc2

Thank you. Had to mention here that your post title says 3rd March instead of 3rd April. 😊

thank u dear ... i am all lost so forgot 😆

snehasudhir thumbnail
may god help you with everythg and fulfil all ur wishes.
thank you for the update
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
i will pray for u inshalla ur wishes will cme true
jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
      I will pray for you. thanks for the update.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
may god fulfil all ur wishes..hmm i hope sadhna gets all the happiness she deserves
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
may god fulfil all ur wishes..hmm i hope sadhna gets all the happiness she deserves
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My prays are with you 😊

Poor Sadi, thanks 😊
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. May all your wishes come true..

I wish Sadhna gets all the happiness she deserves and her mama and mami come to know soon as to why she marry aalekh.