E$HA thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
SRK-Sonam: Wah kya jodi hai!
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, April 03, 2008]

One question that everyone has been asking lately is will Shah Rukh Khan and Aditya Chopra be able to create the same magic as that of 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge' once more?

The B-town will get the answer to this question on December 12 when 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' will be released. This movie also will be the coming back movie for Aditya Chopra as a director after eight years.

Insiders says us that superstar Shah Rukh Khan will begin shooting for 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' in May. Big B too plays a significant role in this movie. Sonam Kapoor will be playing the love interest of King Khan.

Different rumours about the storyline of the film are poping up each day, but from what we have heard this flick will zoom in on the love story between a 40-year-old and a teenaged girl.

Well if that's the real subject of the movie, we will just have to watch on how Aditya Chopra gives his refreshing touch to this love story.

Given his amazing ways of presenting love stories, people will expect something that can break the record that 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge' attained.

Sonam Kapoor right now has two very juicey projects in her hand including Rakeysh Mehra's 'Dilli 6' and now 'Rab Ne Bana De Jodi'. Lets wait out to see if this Kapoor girl carves a niche for herself this time.

After this hiatus of eight years away from direction, Aditya must be having something quite fresh and exiting up his sleeve.

So let's expect another milestone and record from the Yashraj Camp this time!

source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/37690.html

i hope the movie does well but yh therez too many articles on this about the star cast which is getting confusing. can the production house js come out and say it who they have cast in the movie or whom they have not 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well if that's the real subject of the movie, we will just have to watch on how Aditya Chopra gives his refreshing touch to this love story.

agree with that comment 100% lets see but subject seems werid to me

sonams not in the film its a new girl called simran been confirmed am sure either this articles old or trying to start a new rumour
E$HA thumbnail
yhh i also heard sumthing bout a girl named simran playing the lead role. but could be derz another role within the movie which sonam has been selected for. after all therez no smoke widout fire right?? so she must ave sumthing to do wid the movie.

and as for the 16 yr old and 40yr old luv story i'm suree it wnt be shown in an vulgar way, it will be peacefully romantic (well i hope so). could be a 16yr old is quite mature 4 her age (js like hansikha). and she runs away from her house in panjab and lands up on a train sumwhere and meets srk and dnt wanna tell him dat shez a run away kid so lies bout her age and srk falls for her maturity (even tho shez supposed to play a typical loud panjaban)...yhhh so he falls for her loudness and so does she..... 😆
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont know what to believe ...btw thnks
E$HA thumbnail
ur welcome but what do u guyz think of the story i came up wid. hopefullyyy they do have sumthing to do wid the train in the movie hehe
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont care what the story is as long as it totally different to dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge 😳
E$HA thumbnail
yhh i want more of the panjabi culture bought in but has to be sumthing totaly unexpected but romantic in a way which leaves a mark in the heart. has to trulyy touch my heart. goshhh therez soo may expectations from the movie already, will it be able to live up2 it.
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: E$HA

yhh i want more of the panjabi culture bought in but has to be sumthing totaly unexpected but romantic in a way which leaves a mark in the heart. has to trulyy touch my heart. goshhh therez soo may expectations from the movie already, will it be able to live up2 it.

yh you are right i think we expect a lot because DDLJ was and still is a brilliant movie and aditya chopra did an awesome job so i kind of hope it lives up to its expectations😳

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want to knw if sonam is in the lead 1st   ðŸ˜³
E$HA thumbnail
noo i dnt think she is coz therez reports about a girl named simran playing the 16year old but there might be another significant role in the movie which sonam might be taken 4. we dnt no 4 sure yet coz nobody from the cast and crew or the production house ave said anything bout any of this yet.