Do you support Javed Akhtar?

Poll

Is Javed Akhtar right in speaking his mind?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
thanveer_hasan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Guys

After yesterday's faisla episode, i thought that JA was speaking very practically about the way , participants should vote. I think he is right because this is a cut-throat world which follows this jungle  rule of survival of the fittest. In my opinion he is preparing the students for the reality of the entertainment world where they would face similar politics and must be prepared to survive it to succeed.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanveer_hasan thumbnail
JA rocks and he is the best of the three judges
sonya_kapoor thumbnail
thanveer_hasan thumbnail
His comments are very acerbic and highly volatile but to the point. He keeps the faculty at bay when they take decisions in a partial way.
datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
can't say tahts my vote choice !!
actually sometimes he i rite n sumtimes not.
anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah right. He is not biased at all. Shamit was wrong in eliminating good singer at such an early stage that too a very weaker one. Same with Arijit. But he did it when the wining time is nearer that is what he meant like the musical chair.

Originally posted by: PakizBabe

i like da fact dat hez blunt...he not scared of no one..he alwayz says wat he wants to say...so yeh i like him

mysterious girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well u feel that some times he is not able to stick to his words today he will tell sumthin and then sumthin else
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
JAVED AKHTER IS SUPAK 😉 .I ENJOY HIS COMMENTS VERY MUCH.
aditigill thumbnail
yeah, i want to see if ya all feel the same way if he had treated qazi or rex the way he treated shamit?? also for gods sake , he is supposed to be a judge, unbiased, but he says shamit was never his favourite and kirthi was his fav and all? he doesnt deserve to be a judge in the first place then
thanveer_hasan thumbnail
Javed Saab, you are the best .....