Ishq Hua FF LKT Hot New Part 27!!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Title Ishq Hua

Characters

Krishna Tulsi's Family

1. Krishna Tulsi Basu-played by our one and only Mouni Roy (KT) (23 years old)

2. Prerna Basu- P2, KT's younger sister (22 years old)

3. Nandani Basu- Played by Shweta Tiwari

5. Anurag Basu-played by Cezzane

6. Wahida- Kt's cuz (23 years old)

7. Maryum- Wahida's sister, and a cuzin of  kt. (21 years old)

Laksh Virani's Family

1. Laksh Virani- played by Pulkit Samrat (24 years old)

2. Tulsi Virani- played by smirti irani

3. Sahil Virani- played by Apurva Agnihotri

4. Ganga Virani- played by Shilpa Agnihotri

5. Nandani Virani-played by Gauri Tejwani

6. Karan Virani-played by Hiten Tejwani

7. Bhoomi Virani- played by Reshmi Ghosh (25 years old)

8. Nakul Virani- Played by our favorite hotty's bro, Naman Shaw (25 years old)

8. Shivani Virani- daughter of Nandani and Karan and sister of Bhoomi.(youngest) A strong character whom is loved by all in the family and is close to everyone (20 years old)

9. Zinu Virani-daughter of Ganga and Sahil and sister of Nakul and Laksh. (youngest) Will soon appear after her studies. Shares the greatest relationship with her cousins and brothers and is loved by all in the family. (20 years old)

Additional Characters soon will appear!

1. Rahul Kapoor-A successful business tycoon, fiance of Bhoomi Virani..soon to be husband (Played by Jatin Shah) (27 years old)

2. Rohan Kapoor--Younger Brother of Rahul, also a great business tycoon, love interest of Shivani Virani. Played by: Akshay Kapoor (bollywood actor) (Has a twin but are not identical) (22 years old)

3. Dhruv Kapoor-He is the other twin of Rohan, they don't look anything a like. Smart Intelligent just like his brothers...studies in London. Love Interest of Zinu Virani. Played by: Anand Suryavanshi (22 years old)

The New Characters

Rahul Kapoor

Rohan Kapoor

Dhruv kapoor

Part 1

The stars were twinkling away while a beautiful simple girl was sitting and studying. She had long silky hair that any girl would ever dream of having, beautiful Bengali big eyes with a tint of blue and purple, and beautiful body that any girl would die for. The curtains started to blow hard from the wind and the girl got up from her bed to look at the beautiful stars and moon. She looked through the window smiling away, from the beautiful atmosphere. When suddenly she remembers to get back to her books, she slowly walks and jumps on her bed to study. While reading her textbook her mother comes into the room tired and limping.

Nandani'KT?? Beta its 2:30 in the morning, what r u doing???

KT'Ma!! I have an exam for bio tomorrow, so im studying.

Nandani'Sweet child, if u don't get enough sleep then u will not do so well on the exam. Study for a couple more minutes then I want yourself to be in bed, Please?

KT'yes mom, I promise I will, but it won't happen if u keep talking to me and stalling me from reading what I'm suposed to cover.  

Nandani'Sorry beta, goodluck on tomorrow's exam.

As Nandani kisses her daughters cheek, she walks out of the room off to bed. Kt smiles to her self shaking her head and berries her face in her books.

Now going all the way to Mumbai a handsome boy who is walking towards his college, and at the same time getting tortured by girls that don't leave his side. He had Ambercrombie pants and a shirt on, his eyes sparkled with a tint of gray and blue. His eyes made every girl go crazy, and each and every girl in his college wanted him. Bhoomi quickly pushes all the girls away from him, screamin and shoving them out of the way.

Bhoomi: Laksh, everyday I have to deal with this!!!

Laksh: What can I do sis, god these little skimpy skirts don't ever leave me alone!!

Bhoomi'I know and it annoys the crap out of me. Every single friend of mine that is a girl wants u; I think that is the only reason why I even have friends (laughs out loud). They all say that I have such hot brothers, meaning u and Nakul Bhaiya.

Laksh'it is so annoying though, anyways lets go to our classes and meet right here later, i wouldn't want my sundaar sister goin home alone, now do i.

Nakul quickly runs towards Laksh.

Nakul'Come on Laksh, we will be late. Bye Bhoomi'see u later.

All three walk to their classes.

Back to the USA, KT is sound asleep, mumbling her definitions in her sleep, but dreaming at the same time for a guy that she always saw in her dreams. The mystery guy came on his horse reaching his hand out to KT but then in the end they're hands never reach and the mind then goes blank again. As the morning sun rises at about 7:30 in the morning, KT is all ready to go to her college, Princeton University. She quickly grabs her badge screamin for her sister.

KT'Prerna!!!! Jaldi karo!!! Come on, I have to get to class and so do u!!

Kt was in her last year in Princeton while Prerna still was a Junior and had a year left. Both girls were extremely smart, obviously everyone knew that Princeton was an Ivy League School. Kt was in for Medical, and Prerna was majoring in Business. Prerna looked jus as beautiful as Kt, her hair was teeny bit shorter then Kt's and she had her father's eyes, which was green and hazel.

When the girls are fixin them up a bit, Anurag comes running up to their room.

Anu'KT, goodluck beta, and I hope u do very well on ur last exam!!

Kt'Thanks dad!! (a little pause) Papa?? Why are u lookin at me like that??

Anu (sighs)'Kt, ur MCAT scores r here.

Kt looks nervous to grab the paper from her dad, as she looks at Prerna, Nandani comes up smiling confidently. Nandani knew that her daughter had a great score cause she was smart, as she walks up to Anu touching his shoulder assuring that everything was good.

Kt (sighs) and finally gently takes the envelope from her dad's hands. Prerna stood there with her hands folded as if prayin to god.

Kt- Prerna, ur makin me even more nervous.

Nandani starts to laugh'Beta u will be fine, I know u will

Anu'come on open it, I am confident that me baby has gotten a great score.

As Kt rips the paper takin out the folded paper with the score, she looks at the score and screams with happiness!!!

Prerna and Nandani hug jumpin up and down, excited knowing that Kt had done well on her exam. Anurag stands up proud pattin her on the shoulder then hugging her and givin her a kiss on the forehead.

KT- I got a score of 40!!! Mom'dad out of 45 I got a 40!!!! Ahhhhhh (while screamin she jumps) God, it feels so good!!!!

Anu'We are so proud of u!!!! That is just exquisite, and u've been studyin day and night for this, u deserve it!!!!

As one big happy family they all have a group hug.

Well guys, I thought I should start a Ff too, I mean I miss my pulkit and mouni scenes a lot, so I'm creatin my own!!! Hope u like the beginning, if u all like it please comment and let me know if I should continue.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well that's a great start 😛 But to be clear can you explain what is that MCAT and all... Thoda clarification milega 😛

Oie hoie.... LKT intros were fabulous 👏 👏 👏
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yay! another LKT ff! awesome first part, please continue soon! 👏
kt4lakshya thumbnail
WUHU!!!! another LKT FF!!!! yay! exellentpart sooooo treffic i loved it and plzzzzzzzz continue soon that was really good

Tuba
thanks!!! i will, if u guys like it then.

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Well that's a great start 😛 But to be clear can you explain what is that MCAT and all... Thoda clarification milega 😛

Oie hoie.... LKT intros were fabulous 👏 👏 👏

thanks all of u!!! But are these the only lkt fans we have??? i thought i would have plenty of replies!!! By the way MCAT is an Medical Exam that  any med student has to take to get into medical school. The higher the score the better chances one has to get an admission in a great med school. The highest score is 45, and our kt got a 40!!! Usually a good med school looks for a 30 or higher but she did awesome right?? I hope that helps.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
-farah- thumbnail
oh i'll never get bord of these, when i'm bord i read these, i have a right laff reading these, usually before i go to bed 😃

Originally posted by: farah_rehman

oh i'll never get bord of these, when i'm bord i read these, i have a right laff reading these, usually before i go to bed 😃

in a good way or a bad way?? 😳

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 15 years ago
aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey man!!great job so far!! i luvvved laksh's intro!!ambercrombie!lol!btw come to think of it,pulkit and hrithik and john abraham would make great ambercrombie models!lol

Originally posted by: aishu_fan

hey man!!great job so far!! i luvvved laksh's intro!!ambercrombie!lol!btw come to think of it,pulkit and hrithik and john abraham would make great ambercrombie models!lol

hey u remembered!!!