2nd April 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi everyone, Here is a short summary of today's episode update.
     *Sagar sees Rocky walking out of the house and asks his father his identity and is told that it was an acquitance.
    *J is in her room when K calls her to tell her to be prepared for the meeting and to be on time.
     * RM goes into the hotel with the statuette of the mother and child and removes the chain from the surroundings and picks it up. The manager (the one who told him that it belongs to the hotel) tells him that he can't do that. Someone else appears and apologises to RM and informs the manager that RM has now bought the hotel. The manager tries to apologise but RM promotes him as he liked his trustqorthiness and his loyalty towards the hotel when he could have thought of himself and done a number of things. The manager is now the senior manager and is pleased. RM asks the manager to have the statuette brought to his home and leaves.
 * Shanta's bua comes to the house. She offers her condolences to all regarding Shekhar's death.
    *After insinuating that J was indirectly involved in Shekhar's death (he died as soon as they wed - her misdeeds were in effect and thus he died - she was a bad omen for Shekhar)
    *After getting Shubot to pay for the rickshor. She asks for breakfast and that too made by J. Shanta asks J to go as she will be late for the meeting. Bua stops her and insists on her making the breakfast.
    *At the meeting, all are waiting for J to come. Balbir and his father are trying to get the board members minds on their track. They say that she is late for the meeting so thus wouldn't be punctual and she doesn't see the business as important as it should be. He urges the senior director to begin but RM stops them. They have waited for her for 30 mins.
     * J is trying to quickly get the breakfast prepared so she can go to the meeting but is unable to.
******************************the end****************************************
Comments: I am not going  to do a detailed update as in today's episode nothing much happened and there were'nt much interesting dialogue to persuade me to write a detailed one.
I think Bua (Name is Kanchan and she doesn't like being called Buaji. She has a misconception about her age and thinks she is young) will be a thorn in J life. She keeps taking digs at her that noone is picking up but J who just smiles afterwards. She is very funny though. She has a catchphrase that she repeatedly says which is 'ramji bala kare'.
I wonder what will happen at the meeting in tomorrow episode. Hopefully she will reach there and RM will understand her committment to family and support her in her bid for MDship. What are your views on how the meeting will go and what buaji holds for J and her future?
I hope you enjoyed the very short update.
See you tomorrow.
Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaiSiaRam thumbnail
Thank you for the update ! As usual, they had to introduce an evil bhua or bhabi. Now Sagar and Bhua will together make J's life hell
ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
thnx alot....needed this....well...herez another bua...over there, we had madan and bua and over here we have sagar and bua....ganga's kismat isnt the best!!
aradana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks munira for the short and sweet update! totally loved 👏 ..I am grateful to you for taking the time and writing for us! 😳
cricketlover thumbnail
thanx 4 the update wonder why they introduced her 😕 .it cant be to support sagar cause he has his father and brother to support