Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys

Mini Update
1.)Red hot pepper girls enter
2.)Sam speaks to abhi and they decide to send samrat to punjab
3.)Farhaan goes to the club and the guy who shot sam is shot by someone
4.)Sam decides that farhaan she and isha will go to panchgini

Detailed Update
The red hot pepper girls enter..they are wearing a red jacket with that written..Only 3 of them are there.Some guy will give something to each girl but she will just chuck it..They enter the class and they thank nisha for making this group..and nisha tells that i made this group cuz girls are the best and stuff like that..then she gets a lil sad..and the other two ask why? She tells you heard about Ritika Jaiswaal? then they say yea..it was sad..and nisha tells the worst part was tanaaz was the first one to see the body..she must be still in shock.Then tanaaz(Another RHPG) enters..and then they console her and they say girls are the best and they are better than the best,

Sheekha gets a call and that person tells that i know u gave someone supaari to shoot sam and then tells her no to worry.Then samrat is telling himself something..i cudnt quiet hear him ...Cuz my mom was shouting on the phone.

Then they show sam and farhaan discussing and sam insists that she will come..and farhaan denies..she shows him that she is fine and suddenly feels some pain.Then the bell rings and there is a letter from the base.Sam reads it and asks abhi to come online.Then she tells that jahaan's terrorist grp has started its acts in Punjab and then abhi tells we will send samrat there.Sam tells they will come there soon..sheekha sees it.

Samrat and abhi are talking..and abhi informs samrat about the punjab thing..then kavya hears samrat's voice and thinks its that guy's.Then abhi sees kavya and asks what happ? then she asks who he was talking to..he tells to a team mate..she thinks that team mate cant be terrorist.Then she tells she feels the terrorist is near..Then abhi tells its only tanvi and me here..Then she tells she has to leave.and apologizes for not helping enough..he says all that she has done is appreciated!

Farhaan goes to the club..this drunk dude says whiskey pilao koi..and goes to farhaan..farhaan gives him money and he points at the guy..who shot sam.He keeps that guy at gun point and a guy from jahaan's group shoots and kills that guy.Then that jahaan's guy calls up jahaan and tells him.

Farhaan informs sam about it..and she tels farhaan now only jahaan can give them answers and tells him that we are leaving for panchgini.

Precap:A lady is shown entering.

lots of love
sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zahra. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx...yay...sams cuming....just what i wanted...lol..
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Sneha... yay, Sam is coming but it can be Isha too naa.. 😕
U r awesome, I wonder who is entering the college now! 😆 😆 😆
*~sneha~* thumbnail
Guess its isha..But cud be sam...however i know sam is going to enter atleast by monday
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow so many people entering the show 😆
thanks for the update
sheekha probably killed the guy
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope the lady entering is none other than our Sam! 😳
..kashish.. thumbnail
wow thanks for the update...its prob Esha for tomorows epi and Sam and farhan will entr nxt week
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
i think its sam but ya it ll be fun for sure
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update............will be lots of fun to watch Sameera enter! 😃