Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
lol yeah well i just talk trash newayz nibbles so who cares if it makes sense or not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and nah i didnt run away..it was diwali, yday was our new year lol so couldnt come online πŸ˜†
Tomiko thumbnail

Hi everyone [insert smiley wavey emoticon in hereπŸ˜†]

Everyone have fun on Diwali?  It was freezing here but all my friends still went out to celebrate in sleeveless dresses.  Me; tucked up nice and warm at home.πŸ˜ƒ

You guys still celebrate halloween?  We hardly even get kids dressing up on my side so I pretty much forgot what tomorrow was. πŸ˜³

Tarah; are you dressing up as the policewoman or the nurse?🀣  Omg; I was shopping the other day and it was so damn cold but there were still girls walking around in SHORTS!!!  Am I the only one who feels the cold?πŸ˜•

Esha; I'm predicted an A in my Maths but I got 18/84 on my test. I'm soooo going to fail.πŸ˜†

Lovey read the books!  I'm going over them again despite all my homework; they're pretty addictive.  But what bugs me is that Twilight is releasing in December in the UK.....how unfair is that?😭
Howlarious thumbnail
LMAO nniibbblleesss did u see the snow on Tuesday?? πŸ˜† didn't settle here tho init πŸ˜³πŸ˜† my mate told me it did in Birmingham and London πŸ˜†

yea I had fun..i went down to see the fireworks init πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† didnt wear no suits..it was so colddd πŸ˜†

and yea i'll come down ur house init for halloween πŸ˜†
*saakshi_fan* thumbnail
I'm a witch ..I have a dress from when I was in grade  five...but thank god it's still child appropriateπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and plus I know its cold tommorw so I'm ready ...for the cold ..since I'm wearing jeans underneathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyways ...yeaaa anshu ..are you like ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what were you thinking ...no suit? dude its like the day for suits ..you insane personπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by *saakshi_fan* - 15 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
na allow the suits..just dress as urself and its even more scarier then πŸ˜†
Tomiko thumbnail

Anshu; good luck with that......my house isn't easy to find.πŸ˜†

And I'm glad the snow didn't settle....have no wish to be pelted with snowballs.😳

Tarah; did you just say that you had that witch dress since you were a kid.....Omg; I wanna see pictures!πŸ˜ƒ
Howlarious thumbnail
LOL dnt worry..i've been down there yeah and we did missions walking round and round πŸ˜† came out near the church πŸ˜†

yesh..lemme dash a snowball πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *saakshi_fan*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lovey all I gotta say is that ...I love what you say!

omggg !! so true, some of them dress up in skanky nurse/police officer costumes ...its like WTF?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahah thanks esha! πŸ˜† 
but it is trueee! i know two girls who wore caution tape as a tube top ... omg .. sluttyyyness to the maXxx!!! i would slap my girl if she ever walked out of the house like that.
but these girls are in college.. and in their dorms...
tsk tsk ..

lol tarah i just gave out candy too !!
it was ... boring-ly-fun.

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovey ! no ! 😲
all my friends that didn't want to read the books read them and LOVEEED them

haha snow white good one πŸ˜›

i ended up being Minnie Mouse πŸ˜ƒ
i was minnie mouse in kindergarten too and now im in ninth, so i used the same ears and just got a new dress & wore my tights from my celebration & there you go ! i got my dress the night before, thank goodness i didn't go to party city, i heard it was soo crowded you couldn't even move !

& um yea ! because all the costumes now are like short dresses with long socks, so it exposes your thigh  ? 😳 lmaoo

but yea, all my friends dressed like that were like "i feel like a skank"

and one of my friends told me she was going to be cinderella-a non-skanky cinderella πŸ˜†

19 days until the twilight movie !
i got good candy ⭐️

daylight savings everyone ! don't forget πŸ˜‰

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha guys, sorry I skipped a whole page when i replied πŸ˜›

OMG lovey i know ! thats terrible !
& Tarah, I was a with in like 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th grade
I was a vampire in 5th grade and my costume was grrrrrrreat

but i can't become a vampire with the description that twilight gives, i feel like im stereotyping vampires  πŸ˜‰