ufff this Mihir, tulsi and Mandira plot!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
I have no idea why there was a third generation made in kyunki. If they wanted to bring mandira back and make another plot on mihir, tulsi and mandira then why were all these new characters created, it is jus a total waste of their new bright talents. i understand why Karan, Nandani, Sahil, and Ganga were brought up; i mean their story was screwed up and so that is why they had to fix it and which they did; however, what is this whole knew crap about Mihir and Mandira now???? i mean that was fricken 2 generations ago, when Mihir and Tulsi were the main characters, what is the point of bringing it back???? If they were gonna always focus on the 1st generation then what was the point in even bringing such great new characters such as Bhoomi, Nakul, Laksh, Kt, eku...ect.... Instead of focusin on them they keep on goin on with the old tracks again. Mandira was gone, so what was the point of bringing her back? There are such great plots yet to solve, such as the KT, laksh, Eku angle, Abhir and Archita, Bhoomi, and Joydeep, and get Nakul and Sanchi married for god sakes!!!! I understand they r lookin for new characters for Eku, and Laksh but why not jus be smart and bring Pulkit back??? I mean no one is goin to be small if theyapologise and just forgive and forget. Pulkit is new and talented, this show needs him, the character of KT needs him why can't ekta jus use her brain and bring him bac instead wasting time??? Pulkit is young man ekta is pretty old enough to forgive someone who is way younger then him. I mean i love Ekta's shows and i respect her fully and one day i wish i can work with her in shows, but she needs to stop wastin time and stop losing her new characters. I mean pulkit isn't wrong, he is part of the new generation and he should be also focused on. Bhoomi's love story can also use another main plot; Mayank can also be brought in to start another plot, but why the Mandira plot, again???? We've seen mandira, mihir, and tulsi's plot over and over for two fricken generation. Its the same all the time!!!! Maybe Mihir is jus doin this for a reason but still the plot is so old!!!!!! To make this short, im jus tryin to say that if they wanted to jus keep focusin on Mihir, tulsi and mandira then why were all the new characters brought in?? I mean i know that Tulsi and Mihir is the point of show and, they are the main main characters, but they could be shown helping their grandkids go through their bad times; but no instead mihir is now shown despite of becoming old havin affairs with other women. Thats all i wanted to say. Please leave comments!!! Would love to hear them. 😛 Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchgupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i so agree with you.... i don't think ppl in the film industry believe in forgive n forget... i think these ppl are acting like children.. good god..

Originally posted by: ruchgupta

i so agree with you.... i don't think ppl in the film industry believe in forgive n forget... i think these ppl are acting like children.. good god..

thanks at least someone agrees, even if it is one person.

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar totally westing time now in this plot,i agree with you with mihir+mandira+tulsi track. though they are the main leads still can show them in different ways.i agree with you completly here. so true younger generation is totally wasted here.
who can question her? hope she finishes this track soon to sumthing worthy watching.
regarding pulkit cuming back it will never happen ekta has a big ego she will never let go of it .

Originally posted by: seona13

yaar totally westing time now in this plot,i agree with you with mihir+mandira+tulsi track. though they are the main leads still can show them in different ways.i agree with you completly here. so true younger generation is totally wasted here.
who can question her? hope she finishes this track soon to sumthing worthy watching.
regarding pulkit cuming back it will never happen ekta has a big ego she will never let go of it .

i totally agree with u, she does, but she doesn't notice is that if she brings him back herself and forgives him her name will even get more better. I stupid how sometimes people like her can't see that a small sorry would benefit them too. 😳

Sheren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you............ All the time its just Mihir n Mandira old tracks............

Nakul n Saanchi should have been married by now with Karan n Nandani!!
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is no point of showing Mihir-Mandira-Tulsi triangle. I thought she was gonna be in the shown bcoz of Kn's son. But they started a new love story............. 😕 , which is illogical 👎🏼 . Poor 3rd generation 😭
Sarah9bella thumbnail
100 and 1% agreed wid u mysterygurl1427
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Relax- I didnt see you cribbing when the KN track was going on !

This track is temporary..
You can always have everything !
sohab_ali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Relax- I didnt see you cribbing when the KN track was going on !

This track is temporary..
You can always have everything !

she is not talking only abtkn so stop attacking all the time kn she is talking abt laksh kt ganga sahil all ok and i also think after kn track now laksh kt and others from new generations starts.

Edited by sohab_ali - 16 years ago