Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hrithik Roshan gets an Oscar grand daddy for 'Jodhaa Akbar'

Hrithik Roshan's performance in 'Jodhaa Akbar' has earned him many accolades, one of which he values more than the Oscars - A hug from actor Dilip Kumar, 85, who is regarded by many as the best that India has ever seen.

A file photo of Hrithik Roshan at the 53rd annual Filmfare awards after party at DJ Aqeel's pub Bling at the Leela Hotel early hours of Sunday, February 24. Photo Credit: Sawf News

Hrithik Roshan's performance in Jodhaa Akbar has earned him many accolades, one of which he values more than the Oscars - A hug from actor Dilip Kumar, 85, who is regarded by many as the best that India has ever seen. Recalling how he felt when Dilip Kumar's wife, Saira Banu, invited him over to their house, Hrithik says: "It's overwhelming - When Sairaji called to invite me over to her home because Dilip uncle wanted to give me a hug that was bigger for me than the Oscars." πŸ‘ Meanwhile, discounting reports that he will be heading to Geneva, Switzerland, to get his knee operated upon Hrithik told HT that his knee is getting better. Thank god Hrithik who recently completed filming of an item song for Krazy 4, after having delayed the shoot to allow his knee injury to heal sufficiently, went on to film a soap commercial that demanded "more action than Dhoom 2." Meanwhile, Hrithik has been doing some homework on Uruguay born Barbara Mori, the leading lady in his next film, Kites. "I've seen one of her films.. and stuff on the YouTube. Dad, Anurag (Basu) and I loved her. (Grins) Obviously, since we found her," he says. (naughtyyyyyπŸ˜†)

Production of the film, which also features Kangana Ranaut, is expected to start in May.

http://news.sawf.org/Bollywood/49253.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
damn , he looks so hot in that pic

i just wish he walks along his wife..he is always in hurry, i wonder why πŸ˜†
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Getting appreciation from dilip kumar is indeed a dream come true for any actor..I am so happy for Hrithik that his wonderful portrayal of Akbar has fetched him so much praise....all hi shardwork has borne rich rewards... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

As for looking Hot...he always manages to look Hot ....he is becoming more sexy in his thirties πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ...
Sussane is pregnant so she must be walking slowly...And Hrithik did say in some interview he is a restless kind of person...always wanting to move on...
Leo thumbnail
Woah! After reading this article I also tried finding stuff on youtube...but I just opened one video that was less exposing!! πŸ˜† Most of her videos are in bikini!

And yeah, its good to hear that Hrithik's knee is healing!! 😳 Thank God!!

And one more yeah, Hrithik looks good in that black outfit. So does Suzanne.