Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
video of him blowing the kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHEkdgW2SmQ

remember to stop the video after the ranbir part because then you will get kareena saif part 9way to ruin the moment)

The theme was desert look but only Ranbir was treated with excess bronzer. The guy still looked royal.

Kully, Do you have the video of this event?

^^ OMG, I've been dying to see that! Thanks!

πŸ˜† People always made too many siggies of him -- that's what I used to say and now I'm actually using one. Odd.

I don't have a video, sorry, Maya.

Edited by Insanity - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

video of him blowing the kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHEkdgW2SmQ

remember to stop the video after the ranbir part because then you will get kareena saif part 9way to ruin the moment)

Thanks dear. I was talking about this. Deepika blushed towards the end . All channels are busy showing this scene. πŸ˜†

Aww, she kept looking after him till he left the stage, how cute is that! 😳
hehe rly cute

They look like they're madly in love awww

he looked nervous on the catwalk and he had pre-planned the kiss, it didn't look like a spur of the moment thing, it would have been cuter if was spontaneous😳
Edited by MrsAckles - 16 years ago
nightowl thumbnail
man these ppl do anything for publicity..first he was seen hand in hand w/ sonam everywhere for sawariya publicty and ppl were like awwwwww such a cute couple and all that..and now this...hmm wonder whos next πŸ˜†
btw he looks very sick/ill in those pics

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Thanks dear. I was talking about this. Deepika blushed towards the end . All channels are busy showing this scene. πŸ˜†

they repeated the kiss three times just in case anyone missed it first time around

indian news editing is hilarious!
Yeah, he was nervous at first, but then he was fine after blowing the kiss, was pre-planned. Would've been a lot cute-r if it wasn't, but its okay.
They do look madly in love don't they! Best of wishes to them. πŸ˜ƒ
on second thought even if its preplanned its cute, that he thought about it and thought the 2 most important girls there for him will be watching and he should give them a treat πŸ˜ƒ