Farhad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I saw a movie it is really an awesome movie. Action flick are like never before. If you point out something then, you must know that Race movie has a little bit match from Ajnabee, Humraaz, 36 China Town and Naqaab. Since director is Abbas-Mustaan. All movie has that same rich, money and betray from the close person. First it was friend, maid, then wife and in Race it is step brother. So in next film there might be a step sister claiming to get money by betraying his brother 😆 😆 😆 . And of course Akshay Khanna will play the loser. Those film every one plays like negative to positive and positive to negative.    

One more thing I was shocked when seeing hot scene between Saif and Bips. If you check out clearly you will see that Bips was totally topless. Keep a close check on that scene 😉 😉 .

Still the movie has hit 👏 👏 👏 because of action, scene and all songs are really worth to watch it. You dont need to forward it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i saw the scene when bips was topless but right after that she was wearing a dress.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
ya man>> my initial reaction was dat she was topless bt whn da camera angle was change>>>>she was wearin dress>>>i remained confused abt Bips character in da movie i guess i hav2 watch it again>>>>
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it's more mysterious and action movie
confusing LOVE story
a thriller
i didn't like it 😕
I missed the topless scene but it's okay. I don't mind. 😆 😆

I just watched it today, it was FANTASTIC.
manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ yea it was... i thought it would be some crap like "cash" and everyone would hate it...
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its UNPREDICTABLE really. One just cant say what will happen the next moment. the positive character turns negative the next moment and who is with whom only A-M knows 😆😆

I thought saif was brilliant as Rajeev. So far i never saw him play such a serious kinda role. He had that stance, that attitude perfect RICHIE RICH. In one word "Cool". The last scene of the film is a must watch, how he tricks his bro saying the car had a bomb and the speed cannot be brought down to 100. I had my heart into my mouth.
Anil and Reddy were the funniest of all, the songs like u said were too good.
manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Its UNPREDICTABLE really. One just cant say what will happen the next moment. the positive character turns negative the next moment and who is with whom only A-M knows 😆😆

I thought saif was brilliant as Rajeev. So far i never saw him play such a serious kinda role. He had that stance, that attitude perfect RICHIE RICH. In one word "Cool". The last scene of the film is a must watch, how he tricks his bro saying the car had a bomb and the speed cannot be brought down to 100. I had my heart into my mouth.
Anil and Reddy were the funniest of all, the songs like u said were too good.

uhhh u shouldnt really be giving out the info... not everyone has watched the movie u know 😉

marz thumbnail
I loved the movie also! It was pretty slick! Everyone looked fabulous, the songs, the scenes, everything was great! The story was really interesting too..kept me interested all throughout...I truly didn't know what to expect till the end!A must watch for everyone! 😊
radha_8 thumbnail
yeah. it was so unpredictable like when.........Katrina says that she is married and she comes back home alone.........the guy who comes and grabs her into the room i though it would be saif......but i was like dang Abbas Mustan is goooood.........there were like 5 or 6 twists........