Written update-27th march- YuRa scenes

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Re-Ca:- Rani hid from Yudi,CR is the one protecting Rani
Rani tried to tell Yudi the truth but couldn't
Bhoomi was sneaking out to go to nightclub but Rani noticed

HighLights:- Rani finds bhoomi missing and piks up the phone, she gets injured, yudi takes her to the hospital and someone makes a plan to kill Yudi!!!

THIS IS A MUST WATCH EPPY FOR YuRa Scenes!!!!!😳

Bhoomi tells Rani to "get LOST (😑that little so and so doesnt know who she's messing with) tell everybody not to disturb me"

Our Yudi is lost in his thoughts of his darling Rani, he's remembering her in his arms and that FANTASTIC eye lock they had (😳 i mean this is sho shweet!!! Chand is missing his Chakor!!!)

BAHNU DEVI (🀬) yells at Rani to go and take milk for Bhoomi

Rani takes it and the phone is ringing an so she wakes Bhoomi to find pillows (shock of shocks there!!!πŸ˜†)

BREAK

Saksham enters to talk to Yudi and calls his name (waking our baby from deep thought of his lovely Rani😳) Saksham reminds Yudi of horse riding and our Prince slyly asks if saksham thinks  Bhoomi will be able to join them!!! (nice and quick of u my dear, his expressions her were of totall inocence!!! lol clever boy!!!) Saksham replies that i was talkin about u not bhoomi this only happens in love u know!! and Yudi declines this!!! ( hide it as much as you want mate ur in love with our Rani!!!) Yudi makes excuses and saksham says well atleast u are remembering a girl

Rani doesnt know what to do after seeing the bed so she picks up the phone herself, the vase falls on her foot while she is doing so and she screams in pain down the phone (guess whos on the other end? gettin all worried?😳) so worried that he heads straigt for the room? and to cover up for bhoomi Rani gets into bed!!! she has changed and has her hair down by the time Yudi gets there (my god that was quick, love definatle speeds u up!!!) Yudi looks at he foot which is bleeding, she slips and Yudi holds her AND PICKS HER UP IN HIS ARMS!!!!!!! (wow wow wow MUST watch scene!!! so CUTE our very own Chand and Chakor!!!) a nice long eye locking scene occurs and Rani gets worried that sum1 will see them and Yudi replies SO? I TAKING MY TO BE WIFE TO THE DOC. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!) (no there isnt, p.s guess what songs playin? pehlie nazar from race) YuRa are cute the scene is of them heading down a corridor!!! with curtains flyin and YuRa in eye lock!!!they get to the car and Rani spots bhoomi coming back and gets tense but Yudi doesnt notice her he only has eyes for Rani!!!

Bhoomi is drunk and heads inside the palace but faints!!! and the gaurds spot her and say is bhoomi and and take her inside!!!

Yudi ask y are you tense is it coz im driving fast? ok for u i will slow down are you ok now? (So sweet he is worried for her and is taking care of herπŸ‘)

the gaurd says lets ask bahnu what to do!!!

BREAK

Kali has a stupid dream that is pointless repeating and then the gaurds knock on the door bahnu is asleep and so kali tells him to go!!!

back to YuRa in the car Yudi asks if u are in pain Rani replies that she is fine, Yudi says i can clearly see the pain in you face dont worry the doc is close!!! Yudi says it doesnt matter how small or big the wound is you shouldnt mess about when you have one, when i was young and learnt how to firsat ride a horse a similar wound happened to me i suffered the pain and didnt tell anyone, after that my foot swelled up and i was in bed for weeks!!!, anyway do u like to ride horses? (there he goes again trying to get her to go riding with him lol!!! he jus wants excuses to see her) we will go for one when ur foot is better!!!

Sukhiya is angry when the gaurd takes him to bhoomi!!!he takes her to her room!!!

YuRa reach the hospital, Yudi supports Rani to the Docz, the nurse recognises Yudi and then tells him that the doc is coming!!! the doc says y did u come i would have come!!! the doc does a chek up!!

someone is on the phone and snother guy gives him information that Yudi and Bhoomi are at the hos[ital, the Man replies this is good as the prey has come to my trap himself!!!

the doc says how did this happen, yudi replies that she slipped and the doc says the swelling would not come from a slip and Rani quickly replies that i slipped first and then a vase fell on my foot, Yudi gest worried and says u got hurt twice and u didnt tell me? nex time take care

Back to the guy on the phone and he says make sure that this is yudi's last night!!!

Pre-Cap:- Yudi is driving home but see's somethin on the road and goes to pick it up but is attacked!!! Rani gets out the Car and someone puts a knife to her throat and she screams, yudi see's this and gets angry!!!

Comments:- YuRa are Sho shweet, thoug Yudi is indenial about his love he really takes good care of out Rani!!!😳 a must watch eppy, too good to miss!!!

xXx Benaz xXx

p.s the Semi fianal poll for the Rani Yudi name is up dont for get to vote, or to take part in the GOTW,COTW!!!😳

Edited by Bee3nazz - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Squee! I can't wait to see all the lovely YuRa scenes, this totally makes up for the lack of scenes yesterday. And they're talking...WHEEE! Sure, he thinks that she's Princess Bhoomi but for right now, I'm all EEEEEEEE! 😳

Benaz, thanks so much for the update! 😊

Skylar

Edited by Skylar - 16 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THANKS for update..i can't wait for evening to watch video..YUNI gonna rock..
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx 4 the update
Soo sute he carried her 😳
that rajkumari boomi needs to go to rehab
Bee3nazz thumbnail
@ skylar i kno the feeling lol im alll ahhhhhhhh while ur alll EEEEEEEEE!!!! πŸ˜† 😳

@ pop77 yes Ynu/yura rock!!!! πŸ˜‰

@ angels_eyes lol totally agree bhoomi needs rehab maybe she should leave Rani to cover for her while she is away that would surely get us some more YuRa scenes!!! 😳
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angels_eyes

Thanx 4 the update
Soo sute he carried her 😳
that rajkumari boomi needs to go to rehab

Yup a agree wd u.

rajkumari and bhoomi do need 2 go rehabπŸ˜†

Yh cnt w8 2 c mre YURA scenez

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bee!!!!!!! Thanx yaar for the lovely update. I am all EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE too just reading. Can't wait to watch our Chakor in Chand's hands. And watch Yudi beat up all the goons on Monday to save his lady. 😳 Go YuRa πŸ˜ƒ
Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jinc118

Bee!!!!!!! Thanx yaar for the lovely update. I am all EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE too just reading.i know what u mean im alll ahhhhhhhhh, wooooooo

Can't wait to watch our Chakor in Chand's hands. our Chand and Chakor belong together, u'll know when u see them!!

And watch Yudi beat up all the goons on Monday to save his lady.yep yudi would knock their socks of for looking at Rani never mind touching an putting a knife to her throat!!! they are gunna get done in!!! 

😳 Go YuRa πŸ˜ƒ

yep YuRa Rock!!! πŸ‘

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks dear πŸ€— for great update ...aaj ka episode bahut aacha tha 😳..OMG Yura 😍...i loved today episode 😳

Manpreet

Bee3nazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahib29

Thanks dear πŸ€— for great update ...aaj ka episode bahut aacha tha 😳..OMG Yura 😍...i loved today episode 😳

Manpreet

lol yes manpreet i totally agree todasy eppy was totally...😍... HAAYE!!!

n yep twas a wkd eppy a MUST WATCH!!!😳