Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: forbiddenlove

I totally agree with you Melissa!! LOL!!! You are absolutely right about everything especially the example you gave about Shahid and Juhi being similar to Ranveer and Ragini! Made me laugh like crazy!! :D

Ranvir and Sadhna have no chemistry what so ever.  Ranvir is not good looking enough for Sadhna.  Alekh are her perfect together.  I think the creatives were smart enough to notice this, so they decided to make a perfect couple which is Alekh and Sadhna. 
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priya, will all due respect.....next time READ the title of the thread before you post your comments. This thread is for Sadhna and Ranvir fans....so why dont go to some Sadhna and Alekh thread and post whatever you wanna.

But you have NO right coming to this thread and saying THIS couple is bad. So please.....dont talk to me about chemistry. Apni apni pasand hoti hai. Just because my opinions dont match with ur views doesnt give u the right to say whatever. Respect this thread  and the fact that some people like Sadhna and Ranvir as a jodi.
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This post was kept open earlier on during the show when it was unsure who Sadhna wud pair up with. Its pretty clear now, so closing this post.