*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

uday comes and hugs mom and thanks. dad is very happy with the decision. grandma says they shouldnt make it any late.

Next morning

anjana is on bed. her hubby asks if she is ready. i dont think we should stay in the guest house. i'll go ask mumiji. hi anjana. ur yet  not ready ? she says she wanted to something. she goes there. they talk and anjana is about to leave saying that  she'll go get ready. but mumiji stops her .one min. she brings a hot pink dress for her to wear . i want u to wear this. wear this for wedding. ur still a child  anjana. what do u think ? i'll tell u my plans for tomorrow ? everything is ready. wheres anjana ? she calls for her. she comes. (looks like her usual clothing 😕 ). think we should suprise them were coming ?they leave. mom is left and thinks now who is is he giving suprise ? only time can tell. ladjwants fam is about to go there. udays fam is on there way there. ladjawant tells her dad whats use of going there ? everything that happened has  happened. why are u doing this ? dad replies cuz we love u. for my sake, plz forget this. no. take her inside. laj is still child. she doesnt understand. lets go. they go. both fams meet together.  they stare for a long time and then (liza's hubby's dad) dad hugs laj's dad .laj's dad isnt very happy and starts to fight with them. dad apologizes. i promised u that laj will become bahu for our fam. plz except this shagun from our fam. laj's dad starts fighting. we ask forgiveness for whatever we did. plz dont worry. laj's grandpa thinks  they are good people. but laj dad doesnt think so. lajs dad says  theyve hurt us once before. gpa asks udyas mom and dad if they arehappy with marrige. dad says of course ! but mom takes some time to think. he needs from both parents. if u still dont believe then ask little girl. they all laugh. even laj's dad.  then its decided that they will get married. everyone is happy. udays grandma  says u look so beautiful. laj takes blessing from mom and everyone . when its mumijis turn, she says thers no need. then smiles. hey mom, our babhi doesnt say anything ? they laugh. they give thier  kangana. she puts it on. take care of it. anjana, says welcome to same fam. she puts hand but laj folds hands. then they turn to leave. with mumiji last giving her  mean stare

anjana hubby yells at mumiji for not respnding right when gpa asked for marrige opinion. she yells enough ! today i promise everyone FREEZE

hey guys..... sorry for the crappy update.... tried to make it little detailed but fast cuz gotta be somewhere 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasudhir thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thankx for the update..it was good