March 25th Detail Update & Video

smitra110 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode begins with  JW telling the groom's parents that Bani and he got divorced long back and that Meera is his only wife, and Bani's presence if at all should make no difference to them as it should matter to Meera and his family only. Dadi too pipes in and says that Bani is living with them and JW is speaking the truth. She tells them not to stop the marriage and separate the lovebirds. The parents agree and the wedding continues. Rano is standing to one side and she thinks that Bani never lies and there really must be something in the outhouse. JW is wrong to treat Bani this way. She goes to Bani's locked room and says that she does not care for JW's anger and that  she will open the door. But Bani tells her not to as she does not want any further problem because of her or any hindrance to the marriage. Raashi and Ranveer see Rano come despondently down the stairs and ask her the matter. Rano tells them that JW's treatment of Bani is so unfair. Everyone knows she does not lie. Raashi agrees but tells her that this is not the right time, Pallavi's wedding is more important specially in the light of the reluctant parents. Ranveer too says that JW must've had a reason for his actions. Even Dadi saw someone there. But now is not right as even Bani by her refusal to come out has shown her unwillingness to cause any hitch in the proceedings.

A long wedding sequence takes place among religious chants. The MS and pheras are taken and then the panditji instructs the newlyweds to get the blessings of the seniors. Feet are touched and Daadi hands them tickets to Tushar Kapoor's new film and a bit of publicity follows As they all leave for the bidaai, Karuna thanks god that a long and eventful day is coming to an end. But Jigz reminds her that the danger has been averted it is not over. Pallavi's bidaai takes place with lots of hugging and she leaves. Rano hugs a weeping Meera to console her. Meera tells Pallavi to look after herself and her inlaws. As everyone leaves Jigz tells Karuna that everyone that it is the right occasion to remove the raaz from the outhouse as everyone is tired after the festivities and will sleep.

They go to the outhouse and Jigz tells her that everytime they will not be lucky and this time there should be no mistake. She says that she'll go in and Karuna should lock her in until she moves the raaz and only when she calls out to open the door. She reminds Karuna not to bungle. As Jigz goes in Karuna prays that god help them, but hears a rumbling sound and goes to investigate and sees a bulldozer coming to the outhouse. She cries out who got it and JW says that it was his doing. Everyone comes and JW tells the bulldozer to raze the outhouse as it has been the root of all their problems. Once it is gone the problems will go too. Inside the house Jigz is pushing the wheelchair and is petrified to see the bulldozer and JW. JW sends Rano to get Bani and when Bani comes tells her that this is the only way to get rid of her misapprehensions. Karuna then thinks that if she tells him Jigz is inside, they will be doomed and if she keeps quiet Jigz will die. Inside the house Jigz is in tears as she realizes there is no way out.. Karuna then gets all dramatic mouthing filmy rubbish saying that this house has many memories linked with it and they should not destroy it for Bani's sake and she lies down in front of the bulldozer saying that it will have to roll over her. But JW is unmoved and says that he will not stop. Even Bani asks him not to do anything in the heat of the moment but JW gives the order to the bulldozer to roll. Karuna briskly trots out of the way saying that she did all she could and may Jigz soul rest in peace but she will not die for her. Inside the outhouse Jigz realizes that she has to choose between facing JW's wrath and dying and she screams out to stop. They hear her and all look shocked( except for JW). He goes to the door and holds out his hand for the keys which a sheepish Karuna gives him. He goes in followed by all the other and sees Jigz standing in front of a wheelchair. He tells her that she's caught red handed and now she has to stop lying and speak the truth. Bani comes in and the person in the wheelchair is a zombie looking Pia. Episode ends on all the shocked faces.

Somali

Brief Update By Henna

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/899179

Video Update By Judi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/899436

Video Update By Magnificent

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/899198

Edited by *Piku* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Finally the wedding ended along with the raaz revealing

The first three months of the year was concentrated on the raaz & wedding 😑 🀒
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks the marriage finally ended.

but what a double face this Dadi is! all of these GFNs just need their fix, after that anyone could just go and get lost.

Thanks PP for the update. πŸ˜‰
U_Princess thumbnail
Funny but true... me a JB fan just felt better by watching Pia today. This actually showed me , how much I hated Meera. Now it seems any damn thing is better than Meera. I am hoping, Pia will fight Meera for JW...and cut her into thousand trashes with her words.

Well of course without Bani, why would I bother about positivity in KS?!😑
Alburr thumbnail

Jai walia was telling people that him and bani are divorced. Well, if Bani has a child (given the fact that they slept together), how s jai going to explain the fatherhood of the child?

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. finally the outhouse raaz is out
chrissa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thnk she will turn evil and disgustin jai will prob sleep wid her lolz and then a new storyline meera against pia lolz
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

she told me.. its migth be PIA who is in the outhosue.. but ..

what i didnt understand.. is if she cant walk then hwo come.. she coudls ee trhrough the hole

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehehe tru point!

and how did she have them sorta eyes..

unless they say she was highly drugged that time πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
jeenie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thankgod this drama of the outhouse is solved at lastπŸ‘ but i think this half there is still something else also what do u all think?