Tmt. SELVAM updates archives upto dec 08

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Shortest Update episode Wed Jan 2
Opening scene is husband and wife quarelling. In comes a hero pretending to represent SunTV and mediates between them.
Arjun of Anandham fame agrees to get engaged. Do not know his real name. They are talking about the wedding arrangements and this older person comes and asks for money. Arjun of Anandham fame reluctantly obliges him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
thanks Jagdu for the short update

Nandini (Vindiya) is in love with Selvam. Selvam knew her father and he didn't want to dissappoint him. her father respect & trust him. again different class.

Selvam has to look after his family. Father is drunk no work - brother(dinkgu) useless fellow - sister is a good & understanding person

the part i don't like is - Selvam acting like thiyaki and ignorting their mistakes. he should teach the father & brother some responsibity.
jagdu thumbnail
Kalki,
Don't worry, these serials move so slowly that even if you miss a week, you can catch up.
Short and sweet update 1/7/07:
"Archana has stopped the marraige. I'll ruin her.: Jayanti and kavita are talking. "I'll help you get Selvam married.
Scene shifts to KRVijaya look alike's house. Baghya/Rani in front of her. "what is the problem with that girl asks KRV lookalike. Apparntly she's not well educated.
More talk of Archana's future.
Let Selvam come I'll talk to him, says KRV? Do you have a foto?
In comes Arjun from Anandam=Selvam and takes guard at the crease. Needs Rs. 300, gives amma sambalam. Good news spread over good meal. He's shown the foto, gets recollections.
Will he or won't he? Tensions on KRV? face.
jagdu thumbnail
Thanks guys
Short and sweet update 1/11/07
Selvam's periappa is having a heart attack. Is taken to hospital.
Kavya is having tensions with her frineds at the hostel. Confesses to the boss at work. Only does not know she's being set-up her a different way.
Back to ICU. Selvam and co. are anxious about periappa's heart attack.
Selvam needs to be at prospective bride's house by 4. They are taking tension as well. They call and get the message that periappa is in hospital. Tension builds in to be bride's house.
jagdu thumbnail
Tension in prospective bride's house. Bride is told, no one's going to come and see you today, groom's periappa is in hospital.
At the hospital, periappa has recovered. He advices Selvam to go see the girl. The KRVijaya lookalike and Selvam agree.
Periappa's brother visits him in hospital. Swipes medicine and goes to shop to sell it and is turned away. The next customer to the shop is baited, the medicine sold for customer to exchange with pharmacy, periappa's brother is celebrating.
Selvam goes to meet the bride, Archana. Sorry folks, he did not come away saying vini vidi vici.
jagdu thumbnail

1-17-07
Selvam goes to see Archana. The bride is brought out, and a slight smile lights up on selvam's face. Archana's face is blank. The families look on. Suddenly one of the bride's side ask's selvam "you're a mechanical engineer right."

That breaks the ice. Archana's father tells that his girl is not very well educated. KRvijaya lookalike tells we found out all those details earlier itself. Girl is asked if she likes boy and she silently approves. KRV tells okay, decide the nichidartham date and let us know. Selvam's brother has gone back and is gossiping with urvasi. Periappa sends them all home.

Discussions are on about Archana. Her mom wants to go investigate selvam's fly. They all want to do the nichidartam soon.

Periappa gets updates in the hospital. The missing medicine, the brother's visit all get noticed.

Edited by jagdu - 16 years ago
c_saratha thumbnail
MONDAY:17th MARCH

heres the summary:

selvam and archana get married!! 👏 👏 👏

Nandhini gives a BIG AAAPU 👏 👏 👏 to jayanthi and her mother.

when they ask her she says: i had true love towards SElvam. True love is not only loving him but also his family. I left SElvam alone from the day he said he had no feelings for me.
When u ppl approached me i knew u r upto something to spoil his marriage.
So I acted as though i am favouring you so that u will not take any other plans to spoil.
vadivu karasi is happy for getting archana married.

Jayanthi and her mom have another plan to spoil her life!
her mom says" kalayanam aana yena" kedhukaren avanga life a!!
and she leaves to proceed her plan!
God knows whats that tomorrow..
keep waiting for me to update
c_saratha thumbnail
TUESDAY 18th MARCH

well to some extent the point is true..

jayanthi's mom breaks the suspense to vadivu that selvam is Mech.
Vadivu asks "MAPILLAI" and selvam turns out to tell the truth.
Chaos and confusion in the mandapam!! 😕 😕

broker tells the truth that jayanthi only told him to say
husband is angry with jayanthi..slaps her and throws her mom out of the scene!
dad pops in middle of fight and says he too is responsible as he too knows the truth..
now the fight shifts from jayanthi to vadivu and her husband..
yemaathyta, palivangyta all usual betrayal dialougues

vadivu starts to talk ill abt selvam's family so
selvam's mom comes for a fight!

Selvam is being question y he didnt tell the truth till the last minute!
selvam asks his peripa justice of y they kept him quiet!
vadivu is so angry as one by one truth is bursting from all corners!!
she questions peripa..NEE DANA ANDA PERIYA MANUSHAN idhu yelathukum!!

OFCOURSE archana is DAMN DAMN 😡 angry and pissed off and depressed altogether on SELVAM!!
GOD KNOWS WHAT TO DO!!
c_saratha thumbnail
WEDNESDAY 19 March

SElvam points out the nyayam that he is not bad.
Just because jayanthi begged he accepted to tell the truth.
And the next day too peripa only shouted for telling this lie.
Idhu yelam nadakudadhun dan i told ARchana the truth before marriage itself
ARCHANA is shocked.
She remains speechless
vadivu looks at archana like "u too brutus?"
but actual truth archana doesnt know!! (GOD DAMN ARCHANA vaaya thorandhu solalam ila .. yenaku theriyadhunu??!!)
vadivu faints and falls down.
She is admitted in hospital and as usual 24 hrs ku aparam dan sola mudhyumnu situation.
vinod shouts at selvam and family to just go out of the hospital and that he doesnt have anything to do with archana herafter.
appa pleads to selvam family to leave for now and once vadivu is recovered we will talk this issue out.
they all leave.
vinod balsts at father for doing like this.
Appa justifies his action that he wanted archana to have a gud man and life and nothing else.
Even jayanthi did the same forarchana's well being( god 😕 [ justyfy for yourself..y support jayanthi now?!!)
they all are in hospital waiting for vadivu to come ahead.

selvam at home shouts at everyone for putting him upto this!!
We'll wait to see if Archana will get together with SElvam.
THODARUM...
c_saratha thumbnail
they are angry with archana because when jayanthi's brother(a dunkard) came to see archana for marriage, police got him arrested!And vadivu scored some bad words on jayanthi and her mom!
vinod too threw her wife out of the house due to this!

Well THURSDAY EPISODE

was nothing interesting guys..
Archana and family crying in hospital
Ramya walks to athai archana and says she is hungry
Archana's aunty , appa and vinod convice the ladies to go home and appa and he will remain in hospital.
He tells archana to go and dress change.
All come home weeping 😭 😭 😭
in that night i wonder how cum ladies are waiting outside just to talk gossip!!
2 ladies standing outside says how unlucky archana is for getting married and cumming back and putting her mother in death bed

aunty consoles archana and tells her to take rest
priya and kavya weep and got to room..jayanthi ramya joins them
archana goes to her room..
removes her jewels and everything
she looks at the thali and cries!!

Selvam's father is with his friends ..they are trying to get him drunk.
at first father speaks like yogiyan! samandhi is in hospital i cant drink
selvam is at home without having first night and all

but eventually he lannds up getting drunk
his drunk frend advices that nexxt marriage he does for his son (Tinku) make sure he has his first night first and then marriage!!

both appa and other frend gives him a BIG PODHU MAATHU!!!

Thodarum...