Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@Shalini and hemangi...good episode....they dont even show us if R is feeling anything at all yaar...today i felt we hate her so much coz they never show us wht she thinks...

I mean they showed us everything wht armaan felt...
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hema,shall...the only incident where she showed some concern over him...she never has done anything beautiful for him has she??? 😡 😡 😡
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ash...don't we all want to see her grovel...Ash...he was a true prankster today, true, but a true lover too. Hiding all that pain in front of her and letting it out in the loneliness of the sanjeevani corridor at night.
ashvez thumbnail
@shall,..angie..always has better expressions than Banshee.She is like sunshine with her beaming smile.
@simi...Another episode to make us love Armaan more & hate banshee to eternity.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@all...so many tears....u do feel really bad for him..poor thing 😭
kristal9 thumbnail
Hello kkians... 🤗 🤗
Lovely episode! Doc dude rocked and how!
Woh ek line aur expression ne mujhe flat kar diya: 'Kahan se kahan aa gaya main'!

@simi, gina: Thanks for the PMs.

@ash: Sirf R ke liye new dresses? I must look into the budgeting.😕

@all: Will be back in a while after dinner.
DivineSelf thumbnail
@Hemangi: 🤗 Hemangi......me too missed knukkad yaar....but this weekend was constantly out....and by the time I came back it was too late to logon

Ooooooo...I just wanted to hold his hand or wanted somebody to be there for him to give that reassuring hug.......I so wished Atul was there for him, I hate him going through all this alone........I am glad he is going to show her the error of her ways and I hope he does a great job of it (creatives that is 😆 )Edited by DivineSelf - 16 years ago
ashvez thumbnail

Originally posted by: hdalal

@Ash...don't we all want to see her grovel...Ash...he was a true prankster today, true, but a true lover too. Hiding all that pain in front of her and letting it out in the loneliness of the sanjeevani corridor at night.

I wish I can get hold of teh links soon...teh more I heae from u guys the more I get impatient to c it.
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shalini..oh yeah...anjie always has full faith in him. I too loved her reaction. And actually i have been finding her looking more & more beautiful recently. DOn't know why. Lonely he was, letting out his pain in the lonely corridor in the dark of the night.

@Ash...thats what...what else can the guy remember, coz she has NEVER done anything for him

@Simi... R has always been a mystery woman, they never show her side, and that is what is bugging. But then they cannot risk too much of emotions with her right, considering her limited expressive abilities 😃
ashvez thumbnail
@shall....Aww that wld be real fun to make her realise...now ..I can trust on the confession getting beautiful as mentioned by SA...but definately it shld not be in the Holi.too early I guess.