Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

breathing_irony thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Well you r the one who started by quoting me even though my first post wasnt specifically directed towards you.

Just coz u dont have a good enough response, it doesnt mean u start swearing at me!

And this is an opem forum....I can post anything I want here and direct my post to who ever I want!
sriddh thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

^^Manny, no one's saying he doesnt need braces....he does need to get his teeth fixed and when his parents n his doctors deem it right, they will do so.

What's insensitive and downright mean about some of the posts is that people think having bucked teeth is 'disturbing' OR EVEN WORSE, thinking he doesnt use toothpaste!!!!

yea, bucked teeth dont look as good as fixed teeth but that doesnt mean it is so bad that it can be classified 'disturbing' and nor does it mean we start questioning his dental hygenie!

Whts alarming is also ppl claiming he has a 'star-like' attitude....he didnt ask for all the media attention, did he? And for a 11-year old he's doing pretty well to handle all the fame he's getting....even our "mature" 40 year old actors dont carry themselves gracefully at times!!

Besides, this topic was about an endorsement offer....not prescribing dental advice to Darsheel---thts his parents' job!

exactly tha's what i said in my first post. May be he is waiting for the right timeto get his teeth fixed. i never said he should not get his teeth fixed.

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys dont fight y r u guys fighting over kid's teeth, just relax...read the article n leave it dont fight over this! 😊
manny. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

Well you r the one who started by quoting me even though my first post wasnt specifically directed towards you.

Just coz u dont have a good enough response, it doesnt mean u start swearing at me!

And this is an opem forum....I can post anything I want here and direct my post to who ever I want!

yea its an "opem" forum so i can anything about darsheel... get the point?

what do u mean i dont have anything to say? w.e i say, everyone seems to get offended

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well he is already acting in this way wonder what's in store for us in the future.
He's too proud, if he stays like this, he will not be well liked.