Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love fan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
U rock with ur VMs man 👏 .Post more ,new scenes r coming our way 😉 .We all r waiting for more frm u .U r so sweet to post new ones so fastly
😳
Rosy
manojisthebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: love fan

U rock with ur VMs man 👏 .Post more ,new scenes r coming our way 😉 .We all r waiting for more frm u .U r so sweet to post new ones so fastly
😳
Rosy

U Are welcome honey and thanks alot,  i am gonna post new one in about 1 hour just check it then out ok....
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was too good 👏 ....all the new scenes are yummy>>looking forward for the new one! 😳
meyis thumbnail
awsome vm yaar.
waiting for the next vm 😳
Samraat_lover thumbnail
vee 😉 eee 😉 eeeeeee 😉 eery nice oll the vms ,, woting for the next ...

bye ,,
asma ,, 😉
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey, it was really gud vms, i like the falak tak amongst the new ones. really like the song and everything.   can u pm me next time u make a new vm okay. so it's easier for me to keep in touch. ok thanx.

love
harman 😛 Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago
manojisthebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

hey, it was really gud vms, i like the falak tak amongst the new ones. really like the song and everything.   can u pm me next time u make a new vm okay. so it's easier for me to keep in touch. ok thanx.

love
harman 😛

Ofcourse I will PM u whenever I have a new video.....
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. ur a darling. really loved the vm. u also used some old scenes of roka in rain. that was also very guddddddddddd. love u and ur vm from bottom of my heart.

harman 😛
manojisthebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Herman_4u

thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. ur a darling. really loved the vm. u also used some old scenes of roka in rain. that was also very guddddddddddd. love u and ur vm from bottom of my heart.

harman 😛

Yupiiiiiii thanks alot that is so sweet of u............
ANd so happy that u like it so waiting for the next request
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey mahnaz, loved the VMs dear! It is done brilliantly! 👏 wow the basaat one was so good and u got all the scenes from one eppy 👏 ..I cant still believe the creatives have given us so many RK scenes in this week! 😆 Just loved that song!

one suggestion you have to make a new thread for all ur new VMs b'cos I dont see many replies ..many of them are missing it dear..so you can still keep adding it here also but do make new threads!