Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartly_yours thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
yaar.. what else is it.. we spend so much time in this forum.. we love each other so much... it has taken over our lives.. especially what happened last week.. all the time i am thinking of S-U dance only
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
and im trying not to be too worried abt what will happen next.
smartly_yours thumbnail
I know... but I also think it will be okay... coz although Pummy and Sujatha had those expressions.. Pummy anyways would be a problem creater but in the end I think Sujatha will see the logic... I think Sujatha had that expression only because she was too embarrassed by their closeness... She may have not had such a disgusted expression had she come to know of these guys normally.. she probably would have been worried for Urmi because of Sandy's job but knowing it this way hurts..especially with the amount of trust she places on Urmi..

but we should enjoy that scene without worrying about all this I guess.. but man.. cannot get out of that scene.. it was sooooooooo magical... these guys are amazing actors yaar... they deserve to be called best jodi in every award function..
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smartly_yours

I know... but I also think it will be okay... coz although Pummy and Sujatha had those expressions.. Pummy anyways would be a problem creater but in the end I think Sujatha will see the logic... I think Sujatha had that expression only because she was too embarrassed by their closeness... She may have not had such a disgusted expression had she come to know of these guys normally.. she probably would have been worried for Urmi because of Sandy's job but knowing it this way hurts..especially with the amount of trust she places on Urmi..

but we should enjoy that scene without worrying about all this I guess.. but man.. cannot get out of that scene.. it was sooooooooo magical... these guys are amazing actors yaar... they deserve to be called best jodi in every award function..

yes, they should..........im mesmerised...........im dazzedddddddddd.........im on cloud 9..........i dont know where im hehehehe......ufffffffff........i cant get over their dance, it was awesome, was it for real???????????sigh.................they always leave us speachless n like this.........n im still surprise why ppl dont watch it......what a loss for them..sigh.............😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smartly_yours

and also sandy...many times she has taken sandy's help to convince urmi for some rishta. how would she feel when she realizes that the same sandy is in love with her daughter. anyways i expected this...sujata's or rasik's objection would be directly linked to how they found out from sandeep and urmi. best case would have been if one of them told abt it themselves.

and the dance...im still day-dreaming.

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

and im trying not to be too worried abt what will happen next.

whatever happens, wont last for long......im glad its not a k serial........otherwise..........none of us wouldnt be here.......i wouldnt thats for sure hehehehheπŸ˜†
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok chaliye bahut baat hogayi.. Now lets start πŸ˜‰

Which "sense" is strongest?
What are you afraid of in life?
Which word describe you best?
It's hardest to distract you from:
My emotional response is usually quite:      
1.Stable - not affected by mood swings often      
2.Varied - my response can vary according to the mood I am in at the time
If your room were an ice cream flavor, it'd be:
Most Embarassing moment::
Most outrageous thing u have done?
If your life were a movie, what type would it be?
What weather pattern best represents your outlook on life? Cloudy, spring, summer or rain..?    
What is the meaning of existence?
Everybody has one thing or another they would like to change about themselves. You would be happier/ more productive if you could change your:
When you strike it rich, you'll pay big bucks for a ...
At the end of a tough day, you crave:
What puts you on cloud nine?
You dress to impress?
Favourite daydream?
Your stress reliever?
When the going gets tough, what do you do?
Why is the sky blue?
Are you ever called immature?
Which celebrity is a total joke?
Do you have to make everyone laugh when you go somewhere?
Who is smarter girls or boys? Give reason
What is your favourite quote?
If there was nothing to talk about, what would you start talking about to your friends?
If your seat was taken at the lunch table, you would:
Who was your first date?
What song describes you the best?
Your manager asks you a question that u don't know anything about, what do you say?
Why are classes at 5 IIMs held outdoors?
Who is the oldest animal in the world????
How far ahead have you planned your life?
If you had plans with a friend, and they cancelled on you, what would you do?
When you've had a long day, what do you do to relax?
What is the personality traits that you value most?
If you knew that tomorrow you were going to die, how would you spend the last day of your life?
What is it that you admire the most about youself?
What can you not live without?
No one is paying any attention to you at home what do you do?
What do you look for in appearance i.e what kind of appearance attract you?
Should a guy pay on the first date?
Which is your favourite festival?
TV or computer- which is better?
How would you describe yourself in two words?
Read the book or watch the movie?
How many languages do you speak?What are they?
If you went into the entertainment business, what would you be?
Favorite ice cream flavor?
Favorite (team) sport?
Do you believe that there is one true love out there for everyone?
You come across a time bomb, there are 2 wires. You have 10 seconds. Do you cut the yellow or the black wire?
Someone offers you $1 billion if you walk around with a metal rod during a thunderstorm. There's obviously a chance you'll get struck, do you do it anyways?
You are running late for something and you come across a stop light. It is about to turn red, but there is a chance you might make it. Do you cross?
Do You Think Honesty Is For The Best?
Do you believe in ghosts?
Do you practice stress management strategies?
Do you have a supportive friend/God that you can confide in?
Where do you want to go on holiday?
smartly_yours thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: monu1101

Ok chaliye bahut baat hogayi.. Now lets start πŸ˜‰

Which "sense" is strongest?

amongst the five senses.. touch... it can say anything... hurt, sympathy, love...you must be thinking what non"sense" is this...
What are you afraid of in life?

Betrayal and Manipulators.. coz I have believed a few people in life and lost..

Which word describe you best?

Happy and.... Lazy...
It's hardest to distract you from:

ACHPM πŸ˜‰
My emotional response is usually quite:      
1.Stable - not affected by mood swings often      
2.Varied - my response can vary according to the mood I am in at the time

Varied.. I become happy very quickly... even after a bad mood..
If your room were an ice cream flavor, it'd be:

Chocolate
Most Embarassing moment::

Its a long story... but when I went to US first as a student, I went to get my picture clicked for student ID. The guy there was an african american and he did something adn said something which I didn't understand. I thought he asked me my name and I told him.. then again he said something.. I told him my major and all.. then he said something again... I was about to give my further details when another american came to me and said.. he is saying "you are done".. can go..πŸ˜‰.. there I am embarassing myself again by sharing this story but I thought this was funny...
Most outrageous thing u have done?

I and my friend used to go upto the terrace all the time (4th floor) and make comments on the traffic or guys going on the road. Once these two guys were going on a bike and they just kept staring at us.. I and my friend winked at them and you won't believe, they actually came upto the terrace and we were like.. should we run back into our flat but were worried that they would know our flat no.. and we just stayed put as it was 5:00pm with still plenty of light.. luckily those guys just came up to scare us and went away.. thank God for that.. but those are the moments of life..
If your life were a movie, what type would it be?

Bheja Fry.. this is what my friends say I do all the time.. πŸ˜‰
What weather pattern best represents your outlook on life? Cloudy, spring, summer or rain..?  

Summer... I am very hot you know.. Just kidding. I think its more cloudy coz I am a very lazy person..  
What is the meaning of existence?

yaar... itna philosophical question...let me think... ex is always tense.. past tense..yeah i know that was a bad PJ.. but seriously.. Will let you know once I come to know..

Everybody has one thing or another they would like to change about themselves. You would be happier/ more productive if you could change your:

Laziness... there's a poem in telugu over this which my brother used to always tell me... but haven't been successful in implementing it so far
When you strike it rich, you'll pay big bucks for a ...

Nice yacht and house on the beach.. and a convertible..
At the end of a tough day, you crave:

SLEEP.. loads of it..
What puts you on cloud nine?

A good date with my husband
You dress to impress?

Oh yes.. whenever I go to a party, I try not to repeat my dress.. but thats wishful thinking..
Favourite daydream?

Now.. holi sequence of ACHPM.. used to be going out with my boyfriend at that time (my husband now) on tankbund (which is a small bridge on a lake here..) on a bike on a rainy day..
Your stress reliever?

Music.. does wonders.. listen to hemant kumar and chill..
When the going gets tough, what do you do?

Get going.. I am amazing at Crisis management.. thats why i always ensure I am in a crisis.. postpone all my work to the last minute..πŸ˜‰
Why is the sky blue?

It has something to do with blue light being transmitted from the atoms in the atmosphere that are hit by sunlight (Had read this when someone had asked this question earlier.. never wondered why before that..) But I think its only to take our blues out of our life.. a bright sunny morning is always blue
Are you ever called immature?

yeah when I crack stupid PJs like I did earlier...
Which celebrity is a total joke?

I think Britney Spears has managed to make herself a big fool lately..
Do you have to make everyone laugh when you go somewhere?

Oh yes... I do.. thats why I have lots of friends
Who is smarter girls or boys? Give reason

I think its boys coz they choose girls.. πŸ˜‰ But I also seriously think that boys are smarter as they do not get involved in petty issues..
What is your favourite quote?

Do not worry if you are late.. you are already late.. (I follow this as I am always late..he hehehe)
If there was nothing to talk about, what would you start talking about to your friends?

"Then... " to carry on from our previous conversation...
If your seat was taken at the lunch table, you would:

Pull another chair and make such loud noises that that person would leave us alone...
Who was your first date?

My husband (when he was my boyfriend)

What song describes you the best?

Main zindagi ka saath nibhaata chala gaya.. har phikr ko hasi mein udata chala gaya..
Your manager asks you a question that u don't know anything about, what do you say?

I would say anything as I know that manager is not smarter than me..πŸ˜†.. but seriously I will tell him I will come back..
Why are classes at 5 IIMs held outdoors?

All students are punished... they are all sent out of the class for misbehaviour.. even the teacher..
Who is the oldest animal in the world????

If you are saying "Who" then it has to be man
How far ahead have you planned your life?

I live in the moment...
If you had plans with a friend, and they cancelled on you, what would you do?

Oh.. laze around at home.. or go shopping maybe if I am already dressed by that time..
When you've had a long day, what do you do to relax?

Listen to music and enjoy...
What is the personality traits that you value most?

Honesty, Integrity and Passion.. sounds like values of an Organization but I believe them truely...
If you knew that tomorrow you were going to die, how would you spend the last day of your life?

Scary thought yaar... I am actually afraid of death also.. I would probably cry first thinking what will my mom and husband do without me and then call everyone that I love, home, and party till I die..
What is it that you admire the most about youself?

My ability to communicate..and my dimple.. I have a deep one on my left cheek...
What can you not live without?

Love and my cuppa coffee...
No one is paying any attention to you at home what do you do?

Make lots of noise with all kitchen utensils till someone takes notice..
What do you look for in appearance i.e what kind of appearance attract you?

I first look at people's dresses... in guys, its the shirts and then the hairstyle... 
Should a guy pay on the first date?

yes.. I am very much an old school person and ofcourse high maintenance.. if he can't pay for the first date, then what the hell.. but if the guys worth it and can afford only chai, I don't mind that.. but I want him to pay...
Which is your favourite festival?

Diwali.. ACHPM has given me another reason for it..
TV or computer- which is better?

Neither.. A music system is better.. but if I had to choose.. Computer.. coz you get TV on it also these days
How would you describe yourself in two words?

funny and lazy
Read the book or watch the movie?

Book 
How many languages do you speak?What are they?

yaar I am very bad with languages.. its only hindi, english and telugu
If you went into the entertainment business, what would you be?

a singer...
Favorite ice cream flavor?

Didn't I answer this.. chocolate..
Favorite (team) sport?

Cricket or pitthoo..
Do you believe that there is one true love out there for everyone?

there are many.. but it is so complicated..if you find atleast one.. thats quite an achievement
You come across a time bomb, there are 2 wires. You have 10 seconds. Do you cut the yellow or the black wire?

I love both those colors.. I probably will go for yellow..   
Someone offers you $1 billion if you walk around with a metal rod during a thunderstorm. There's obviously a chance you'll get struck, do you do it anyways?

I think I would.. if I had to die.. I would die anyways...
You are running late for something and you come across a stop light. It is about to turn red, but there is a chance you might make it. Do you cross?

yes.. I know its bad but I do it.. coz as I said I am always late..
Do You Think Honesty Is For The Best?

Absolutely!! Undoubtedly..
Do you believe in ghosts?

No... meri maa kehti hai ki mujhse badi bhootni hai hi nahi...
Do you practice stress management strategies?

No.. I probably should though...
Do you have a supportive friend/God that you can confide in?

My husband again... and I go to the temple only to talk to God..
Where do you want to go on holiday?

Venice..or Switzerland maybe.. basically europe coz I haven't been there

yaar.. I don't know how you guys did this but this is a tough job.. phew... I am all tired.. need a cup of coffee..

Fazila~ thumbnail
lol......this is ur first day ..smarty πŸ˜‰ ....hang
on there.......
smartly_yours thumbnail
yaar... I am really scared now... monu.. i want to change one answer.. what are you afraid of? I am afraid of more questions... πŸ˜‰

but keeping it coming... i also had lots of fun answering them...